[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the best way to cook an egg?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: reviewbrah.jpg (46KB, 566x562px) Image search: [Google]
reviewbrah.jpg
46KB, 566x562px
Whats the best way to cook an egg?
>>
raw
>>
Don't
>>
>>9169881
Nothing beats a poached egg man
>>
>>9169892
>beats a poached egg
>>
If I have a good hot sauce, scrambled
If I have pico de gallo, omlette
If I'm going to brunch, deviled
If I'm feeling lazy, hard boiled
>>
>>9169881
Alrighty kids, this is the best fucking egg you'll ever get.

You'll need either a tiny ass pan, or a ring mold.

Get some shredded cheese (cheddar works, that Mexican 4 cheese shit is just as good), and 2 eggs. Make sure your cooking surface is well oiled, and drop an even layer of cheese onto the pan. After it begins to melt on top, drop two eggs and cook sunny side up. Season to your liking, and cover to let it steam and one the tops are good and crispy, remove your mold or just slide it out of the pan. You should have two yolks on a circular disk of egg white, and on the bottom should be a dark golden crust of delicious cheese crisp to perfectly accompany that dope ass egg.
>>
If I need to eat quickly in the morning: scrambled (in the microwave)

If I've got time on a day off and I fancy some bacon & mushrooms, then poached, on open toast.

If I fancy just eggs on toast, then fried, over easy I guess.

Then there's the ever-versatile cheese & onion omelette, which can be served with chips/beans/salad depending on my hunger and the time of day
>>
>>9169922
shoo shoo double spacer
>>
Fertilized
>>
In the microwave
>>
Cook up some bacon. (as crisp as you'd like) Remove.
Thinly slice some onion, cook in remaining lard until crisp. Remove
Fry egg in remaining lard. Remove.
Slice some garlic. Let it saute for 1 min. (If not much lard left, then a lil bit O'Butter won't hurt.)
And flour to lard left in pan. Make roux.
And whatever stock you have to roux.
Grate hard cheese over egg, add fried onion and crumbled bacon over egg.
Pour pan gravy over egg.
Garnish with something green or red for color only.
Add more hard cheese.
Can be served over toast or bed of hash browns, or whatever the else you fucking eat in the morning.
Enjoy.
>>
>>9169929
Looks better on mobile mate :')

Thanks for contributing to the thread BTW
>>
>>9169965
That is word for word what I make when I feel sick
>>
>>9169998
OP here fuck off cunt
>>
>>9170059
OP here fuck off cunt
>>
>>9169901
You son of a bitch. MODS MODS!!!!
>>
English scrambled
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.