[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ayo, how do I make some korean fried chicken? I just had some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 3939391910.jpg (47KB, 650x435px) Image search: [Google]
3939391910.jpg
47KB, 650x435px
ayo, how do I make some korean fried chicken?
I just had some spicy korean fried chicken at LA, and that was some of the best fucking chicken I had, even better than my momma used to make, god bless her soul.

how do I make some korean fried chicken?
i got no korean friends
>>
Corn starch and baking soda. Dredge your chicken in it and fry.
>>
If you can make normal crispy fried chicken then it's only a matter of spice and sauce next.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 230x161px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 230x161px
>>9167760
>fry chicken
>add this
wallalala
>>
File: 2552348908_00035b7f68.jpg (192KB, 480x500px) Image search: [Google]
2552348908_00035b7f68.jpg
192KB, 480x500px
>>9167760
wait does korea have a special spicy fried chicken?
>>
Use vodka in your batter rather than water. It vaoporizes more quickly leaving you with crispier crunch.
>>
you'll want to double fry it and then use a soy garlic sauce to glaze it, look up double fries korean chicken on youtube
>>
>>9168698
Girls the left is thicc for an Asian
>>
>>9167760
Presumably marinate the chicken for 15 minutes in a mix of soy sauce, ginger and garlic (much longer in the soy sauce and the sodium will draw out more liquid than you want to lose).

Dust with corn or potato starch, and fry it up. Then try tossing the finished wings with some Korean chili paste, or something similar.
>>
>>9167760
Here's a recipe for it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSh6VJYRV-g
>>
>>9169852
That's what happens when you eat fast food, even in Korea.
>>
How do I make konbini fried chicken? I've never been able to find anything like it outside of Japan, but every Lawson's and 7-11 over there sells it.
>>
>>9169986
you mean something famichiki-like? it's basically just karaage with some grated daikon in the marinade and done with western-style boneless cuts rather than japanese-style popcorn chunks.
>>
>>9170005
No, it's basically just a square of fried chicken, but it's fattier and tastes absolutely amazing. It's the ones they sell from the little heated displays with the manju.
>>
>>9170014
yeah, that's famichiki and its imitators. it's not really fattier, it really is just what you get when you do karaage-style preparation on a whole piece with a bit of extra daikon in the marinade and some flour in the coating along with the potato starch.
>>
>>9170055
Got it, I'll look that up then.
>>
Same way you make all Korean food. Cook normal food then add that nasty chilli sauce and too much garlic.
>>
>>9169948

I used this recipe recently and everybody loved it.
>>
>>9169948
i want to spread her butt apart
>>
>>9169948
She was doing okay until she goes back jnto the bag for more potato starch and didn't wash her hands from working with the chicken.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.