[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How'd I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170713_191150_489.jpg (3MB, 2929x2929px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170713_191150_489.jpg
3MB, 2929x2929px
How'd I do?
>>
it looks like a microwaved dinner. does it at least taste good?
>>
>>9167349
But I makes it all from raw ingredients :(. And yes it tasted good.
>>
>>9167341
I see tomato, onion, what appears to be shrooms, meatballs that have some caramelization on them, and some spaghetti.

8/10 would eat.

Garnish with some fresh basil or parsley next time, and don't over sauce the pasta. Otherwise, well done.
>>
I LIKE THAT PLATE.
Can you tell me what it is or just take a picture of the bottom of it so I can see the manufacturer?

Food looks sexy btw.
>>
>>9167341

it looks like fucking shit. i don't know what you were trying to cook, but something went wrong at some stage. that looks disgusting.
>>
Pasta with meatballs and sautéed veg? Yep, I'd eat it. It's not super attractive looking, but that could be easily fixed with fresh minced herbs on top, and the picture taken from a lower angle. Most pictures of food don't look good when taken from the top, except for large items like cakes.
>>
>>9167341
you forgot to peel your tomatos and cook your 'sauce' long enough to make it an actual sauce.
>>
>>9167341
do americans really eat this?
>>
>>9167551
Only on Friday.
>>
>>9167543
This anon knows what he's talking about, listen to him, OP.
>>
>>9167526
>>9167543
>all my food must resemble processed garbage

Opinions discarded.
>>
>>9167592
No, that anon is clueless.
>>
>>9167596
no, seriously you fucking mong. your pasta looks like you prepared it like a cold salad. the fact you put a fucking meatball in the middle of it is revolting. if you are going to make meatball and marinara sauce, LEARN TO MAKE A FUCKING MARINARA SAUCE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waBDP2zG6Gc
>>
>>9167611
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTDK2e5ZEqY
>>
>>9167611
I am asian and wanted to experiment a little with western foods so im a little new to this. Also I've tried the classic tomato sauce on pasta before I felt it was a bit too runny of sorts. Lastly this was make quick and I dont really have time to all out for the genuine tomato sauce, all I did for this was dice some vegs and simmer them in a pan for half an hour.
Tasted pretty decent though I wish it had a bit more flavor.
>>
>>9167630
>>9167341
nice stir fry bro
>>
>>9167611
I'm not the OP, faggot.

You ever think they weren't trying to make your faggoty ass passata marinara sauce?

No, you didn't, did you, bitch.

Fuck off with your child-like palette.
>>
>>9167636
>palette

it's fucking palate you mong
>>
>>9167611

Here's an Italian dude making a marinara with rough cut tomato.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSchHkYvuD4

You're obviously a clueless fuck, and should stick with your shitty "spag bol".
>>
>>9167643
and like i said, he FUCKING PEELED IT and COOKED THE TOMATOS DOWN to make it an actual fucking sauce.

you're a fucking moron of a mong
>>
>>9167642

No, it's palette, you ignorant Ameriboo.

Stick with your tendies, fairie bread, and chip buddies.
>>
>>9167652
None of that shit matters, you petulant little brat.

You couldn't even cook "tendies", could you?
>>
File: ......jpg (33KB, 500x564px) Image search: [Google]
......jpg
33KB, 500x564px
>>9167650
>a butthurt Ameriboo appears

So what flavor is your butthurt, Ameriboo?

British? Strailian'?
>>
>>9167543
>I'm a special snowflake that can't eat tomato unless it's been peeled

What a faggot.
>>
>>9167630
Next time, add a spoonful of tomato paste before simmering. It will add a deeper flavor, but is concentrated so it won't water it down.
>>
>>9167643
that looks nothing like OP you disingenuous shit, the Italian actually simmered down the sauce and cooked it with some pasta water with the noodles like a pro
>>
>>9167596

for the record, that doesn't look processed. it looks like it went through a fucking drain grinder garbage disposal.
>>
File: 1497986878623.jpg (38KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497986878623.jpg
38KB, 716x768px
a world renowned chef could post their food here and get flamed by autists
>>
>>9168197
>comparing OP's food to a great chef's
the plating looks like ass and we have no way of telling if it actually tastes good, so suck a dick.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.