[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eating Frequency

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

How many meals do you eat a day /ck/? Do you snack in between? How sizeable are those meals?
>>
What are you my doctor?
>>
>>9166958
what's it to you kid, that's a lot of effort on my part
>>
Eating is a hassle to me anymore. 12 hour days are wearing.
>>
File: Hazama.full.650059.jpg (278KB, 825x695px) Image search: [Google]
Hazama.full.650059.jpg
278KB, 825x695px
>>9167003
Doctor? No, I'm just your mortician...........................and I'll be sending you to an early GRAVE!!
>>
>>9166958
Once a day. Usually a normal sized meal.
>>
>>9167048
That's unhealthy you autistic fuck
>>
>>9167029
12 hour work days are not worth living for
you should find new work or commit suicide
>>
>>9167051
i also eat once a day
i never feel hungry and 1 meal fills me
>>
>>9167052
Very radical second option you proposed there.
>>
>>9167057
That's because you don't do any exercise besides pull your dick. Get up off your ass for a day and then come back to me with this "I only need one moderate sized meal a day" bullshit
>>
>>9166958
Twice a day, usually small meals, but I have the occasional pig out sometimes.
>>
File: 1408741039639.png (610KB, 802x630px) Image search: [Google]
1408741039639.png
610KB, 802x630px
>>9167067
>>
>>9167082
Posting anime is a strong indication of degenerative brain disease. You should get yourself checked anon.
>>
>>9166958
Usually twice a day. normal-sized meal or, if the food is specially good, a larger meal. When I get up really early I might make 3 meals, 2 large and one small one (usually a sandwich or something like that).
>>
>>9167091
I'm sorry did you have something useful to add or did you just need to vent your frustrations?
>>
>>9167094
Probably something like this. I drink heavily though so I'll smack more if I'm imbibing, it's not good for me.
>>
Today I ate a several tomatoes, a jalapeno, and a few slices of deli-style bacon with [dijon] mustard. After a few beers, I went out for a slice of pizza.

I'm eating lite this week and working on my abs. I usually snack throughout the day with no set meals, but thats because I work at my home-desk and will take snack breaks every few hours.
>>
I eat like 6 meals a day but they're all small, like a hamburger and some fries or something.
>>
>>9167250
You know that's really bad for you right?
>>
>>9167257
Eating a bunch of small meals? No it's not, grazing is good for you.
>>
i eat a medium sized breakfast, small lunch (basically a snack), and a larger supper. lots of people i know just have 2 meals a day.
>>
>>9167263
Tell me anon, are you a cow? Do you go moo moo? No? Then stop """""grazing""""" like one
>>
>>9167340
Most animals graze
>>
I usually eat a decent breakfast, have a small snack for lunch, then eat a normal dinner. No meal too big, because I hate the feeling of being too full, it literally gives me anxiety.
>>
>>9167486
>No meal too big, because I hate the feeling of being too full, it literally gives me anxiety.

Jesus christ millenials are such fucking faggots it hurts
>>
>>9167499
1. I'm not a millennial.
2. I've had gallbladder surgery, and being overly full is uncomfortable and takes too long to digest, hence the anxiety.
3. You're an abrasive mouth breathing turd licker.
>>
>>9167067
I mean, I eat a single pretty large meal, with some fruits and water through the day, been pretty lazy this summer.

Been working a little on my gains, but not /fit/ tier
>>
>>9166958
why does you picture make me hungry for spaghetti?
sometimes stuffing my mouth full of spaghetti feels so good literally only spaghetti and pho.
I'm not even fat.
>>
>>9167029
>anymore

*now
>>
>>9166958
The number of meals matters much less than the time period where you eat
The average man who eats breakfast, lunch and dinner eats for at least a 10 hour period. This only allows the body to reach ketosis for a short period at night during sleep
I personally try to eat over a 1 to 2 hours period and fast the remainder of the day for health reasons as well as it being very convenient.

All the science/health stuff aside, you should really eat during the most convenient time period for you. Don't just eat a set number of meals at set periods just because someone told you to without even looking at the reasons why you do so.
>>
>>9167919
I eat whenever the fuck I feel like, but that usually means I'm eating from 11am - 12pm and 6pm - 7pm with maybe a light snack at 3 or 4pm inbetween.

Is there anything wrong with that?
>>
I eat when I'm hungry, and stop when I'm full saving whatever I don't finish.
Usually twice a day
>>
File: al-sbefore-and-after.jpg (154KB, 504x353px) Image search: [Google]
al-sbefore-and-after.jpg
154KB, 504x353px
>>9167919
I've noticed that plenty of celebs don't after 6pm (they claim)
>>
>>9167511
Jared?
>>
>>9167067
>salty fatboy mad that not everyone is a human vacuum cleaner
>>
>>9166958
that spaghetti looks delicious
>>
>>9167919
So if you're already doing keto, the time doesn't matter?
>>
>>9167029
sounds like depression got you good, keep holding in anon things will get better
>>
I eat one 500 calorie meal at the end of the day, and top it off with 50 mL of bourbon (additional 200-ish calories).
>>
I usually eat a smallish breakfast and lunch, a medium sized dinner, and then a dessert that would consists of a bunch of little candies (mini Reese's, few m&ms, 1 Oreo, a bite size candy bar, ect.)
>>
>>9167919
The entire point of keto is specifically to force your body to use your fat reserves so you can lose fat. It's not a diet designed to be healthy for an extended period.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.