[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /drank/ here? For me it's Delsym 12 and Sprite.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_mexkh6qmDN1qicteeo1_500.png (239KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mexkh6qmDN1qicteeo1_500.png
239KB, 500x378px
Who /drank/ here? For me it's Delsym 12 and Sprite.
>>
>>9166485
Are you 12
>>
>>9166491
No =[
>>
>>9166485
I would hijack this shitty thread for /sip/, but we still have a hundred replies or so to go till autosage
>>
>>9166485
Fuck your delsym
codeine or nothing
sage
>>
Does equal parts Carlo Rossi + Ice count?
>>
>>9166531
Not the same as dxm my dude.
>>
>>9166546
>dxm

Just take robogels then, codeine is for drank
>>
>>9166560
But then it'd be irrelevant to this board. I feel like I'm already pushing it.
>>
>>9166590
Well if youre going to drugpost anyway why dont you have more fun with it? Actually attempt that "nyquil chicken" meme with your delsym or something bizzare and entertaining instead of loosely making drinks with cough medicine.
>>
>>9166621
>>9166621
No one actually eats that. And I already triggered /sip/ poster and codeine guy with this shitpost. Anyone have a good recipe for edibles?
>>
Hmm this makes me wanna /drank/ again....

Nah, I've got weed and beer I don't need it. I don't need it.
>>
Delsym 12 is time-released DXM. It doesn't even get you high, retard.
>>
>>9166691
It's a lighter high over a longer period.
>>
Soooo, not to give away how ancient I am, but is this the same as what we used to call "robofrying" back in the early nineties? I'm guessing yes.
>>
>>9166702
Yuuuuuup
>>
>>9166708
Ahh, thought so. I have some very interesting memories of that.
>>
>>9166726
>>
>>9166734
Oh fuck, no one wants to hear all that. I don't know that I want to think too hard about it, either.
"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity......."
>>
>>9166485
For me, it's NyQuil (during the day) and DayQuil (at night)
>>
What, no Dramamine?
>>
It sounds like a really awful and dirty high.

Like when alcohol starts to wear off and you feel the hangover coming.
>>
FLAMING
HOMER
>>
Chug a bottle of robotussin cough and immediately follow with a long drink of Mello Yello. Perfect combo. Just make sure your robo has only dxm in it and isn't cough and cold.
>>
File: 569844.jpg (24KB, 360x360px)
569844.jpg
24KB, 360x360px
>>9166485
For me it's slamming a bottle or two of Robotussin dry cough forte and chugging some ice tea

>>9167377
This is the stuff you want, dry cough forte
>>
File: Drinky_Drinking.jpg (94KB, 993x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Drinky_Drinking.jpg
94KB, 993x1023px
I was in high school when dxm was news worthy. Do kids really still do cough syrup these days? Protip: robotripping fucked up my liver more than a decade plus of heavy drinking.
>>
>>9167625
Well how often did you robotrip? You're not supposed to do it all the time you know, and yeah, I still robotrip every once in a while, don't hear of many kids doing it apart from the ratty ones.
>>
is this a /sip/ thread?
>>
>>9167690

>how often did you robotrip

Probably around once a week on average, for probably 5-6 months. More than a couple times I drank a second bottle an hour before I knew I was going to come down from the first, and basically stayed up all night listening to music and chain smoking.

>you're not supposed to do it all the time

Why exactly? I haven't read anything about it since Erowid. It's not like molly where you need to wait for your neurotransmitters to grow back over the course of a month.
>>
>>9167595

> Slamming a whole bottle
> Not sipping on a small glass of it like a true connoisseur
>>
>>9167625

DXM is barely hepatoxic. You were probably an idiot and drank shit with acetaminophen
>>
>>9167730
You're not supposed to do it all the time because it damages your fucking liver you dense, stupid fuck, you did it and you fucked your own shit up, how the fuck have you not figured that out already
>>
>>9167740

>reading comprehension
>>
>>9167734
Nothing worse than people who try to introduce etiquette and pretentious attempts at "class" to drug use.
>>
>>9167746
Nigga what, did the DXM fry your brain or something, you said in the first post robotripping has damaged your liver more than alchohol, in your second post you said you did it once a week for about 6 or so months, what have I fucking missed
>>
File: 1495139790854.jpg (182KB, 1024x1024px)
1495139790854.jpg
182KB, 1024x1024px
>>9167747

You're on the food and cooking board, dum dum. This entire place is devoted to classing up foodstuff, most of which could easily be considered a drug.

>implying a dxm cocktail thread isn't better than 12 y/o energy drink (((sip))) threads
>>
>>9167755

You're using something I said as an argument against me instead of providing an actual source for the claim I stipulated.. I clearly said that I haven't read anything about dxm in years, so when I said that it fucked up my liver more than my alcoholism it should have been obvious that I wasn't being 100% serious.

>what have i fucking missed

Once again: reading comprehension.
>>
>>9167770
I'd say he's missing your context more than comprehension, since it's hard to read the context of posts sometimes on a Ukrainian dashboard cam website.
>>
>>9167782

I'm pretty fucked up, so you're probably right. But I'd still argue that getting the context is an element of comprehension...
>>
>>9167789
Well, you're not wrong, context is part of comprehension. I was just narrowing it down. But yeah, you got it.
>>
>>9167770
Ok then, it should be pretty obvious that DXM can cause liver damage but here

http://drugabuse.com/library/the-effects-of-dextromethorphan-use/

"Long-term Effects of Dextromethorphan

The long-term effects of Dextromethorphan are not known; however, it is believed that sustained, habitual use can result in:

Agitation.
Delusions.
Mood changes such as depression and mania.
Problems with attention and memory consolidation.
Liver damage."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1379948/

Dextromethorphan oxidation capacity was impaired in cirrhotic patients and, to lesser extent, in non cirrhotic patients, as compared with 103 control subjects.

https://erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/dxm_side_effects.shtml

There's also the possibility of damage to the liver, especially if the enzymes inhibited by DXM (cytochromes P450-2D6, 3A4, and 3A5) are also involved in metabolizing something else, and that something else ends up being metabolized by another enzyme into something dangerous. This is the sort of thing one has to worry about when inhibiting liver enzymes, and it does occasionally cause problems; as an example, DXM will compete for the enzyme which degrades the prescription antihistamine terfenadine (SeldaneTM). It may happen that the new metabolite of something is a cell toxin and will wreck your liver; this is a proposed mechanism for acetaminophen toxicity. If you are worried, there are blood tests which can assess liver function.

There's more out there but I really don't want to or need to spoonfeed you
>>
>>9167813
Woops, second link is about liver disease, didn't notice that, running on no hours sleep atm
>>
>drinking codeine
>not snorting oxycontin(tm)

jesus fuck im sharing a board with underaged spitphux
>>
>>9167825
>snorting oxycontin
>not shooting black tar heroin

Jesus Christ I'm sharing a board with boujee shitphux
>>
>>9167825
>snorting pills
retard alert
>>
>>9166485
purple drank is codeine-promethezine syrup
it's red if it has acetominiphin in it
orange if you get the good shit (hydrocodone-promethezine)

If only I still knew my connect who was in the medical waste disposal business... he would have literal gallons of the shit. If you're doing DXM, just order the powder and put it in gelcaps.
>>
>>9170093
your and idiot
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.