[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is in your food india

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (77KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 709x765px
Visited an indian buffet about 3 hours ago, vomited atleast half a liter and my shit is literally liquid.
>>
>>9165823
Surprise! (Its feces)
>>
>>9165823
no you didn't. indian food is GOD tier.
>>
>>9165842
It was tasty as fuck, especially the fish, but fuck that wasn't worth it.
>>
>>9165823
I go to an Indian buffet every few months and have never had a problem like that. It's a really clean place though, I've never had a problem with anything being dirty, including the bathroom. Sounds like you went to a dirty place or ate contaminated food, or you ate too much fatty food and it made you sick.
>>
>>9165823
poor hygene standards. pajeets are used to it but thats not the case for anyone is more developed countries
>>
>>9165848
I've eaten there before and had no issues, that's the weird thing. Perhaps it was because i ate a ton of fish this time.
>>
>>9165826
Ancient Indian secret, huh?
>>
OP here, side question.
Is it normal for my tap water to taste like iron/copper?
>>
>>9165823

literal shit
>>
>>9165864
Food poisoning can take from three hours to literally two weeks to develop, so it's impossible to tell what made you sick based on how recently you ate unless it tasted obviously bad
>>
>>9165869
It's no secret that they shit on everything, including their hands.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>9165881
>Is it normal for my tap water to taste like iron/copper?
Probably not, look up information about the water in your area or check your pipes for leaks/corrosion if you can
>>
>>9165881
That's your pipes although the chemicals your water supply organisation is adding to the water could be causing leaching from your pipes. Should have that shit run through a lab tbqh senpai. Also obtain a list of the chemicals they are using to treat the water so you can start building a case.
>>
Nothing is wrong with the food just 4/10 times it'll be prepared by someone with poor hygiene. I love Indian food but you gotta remember that the people making it may not have grown up with clean running water in their kitchen or hand soap.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.