[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Safeway, Carls Jr or McDs for breakfast sammy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: is.jpg (111KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
is.jpg
111KB, 590x590px
I might be a little late to the game... but how are Safeway's breakfast sandwiches?

I have a somewhat brutal commute of 2 hours, and I stay on the North end of the city on the weekdays with a total health nut (super nice lady, but I think she only drinks smoothies / protein shakes).

I have a coupon for safeway breakfast sandwich $2.50 and a coupon for Mcdonalds breakfast sandwich $1 off or BOGO, or free hashbrowns....

McDonalds breakfast feels like a rip off if you want an egg...
>>
How about for starters, try not to talk like you're on the playground with other 2nd graders. There's no such thing as a sammy, nigger.

Second, wake up ten minutes earlier and make your own sammy. Better for your health, your wallet, and your inability to find meaning in life.

Nigger.
>>
>>9163021
Okay so I wouldn't say it so fuckin intense but this guy is right
Just make your own sandwiches
>>
>>9162516
I've never had Safeway's breakfast sandwiches, but I have had their lunch/sub sandwiches, and they're pretty fucking good. I assume you're talking about their freshly made deli counter. I'd try that instead of McDonald's.
>>
>>9163021
>>9163027I
I am n a room rental on a week to week basis the last thing I am interested in doing is scrambling eggs, frying sausage, toasting bread and melting cheese , it would also cost me $4 minimum at the dollar store to purchase all of these ingredients, while safeways cost 2.49 with coupon.
>>
>>9162516
I hate breakfast so much, nothing worse than manning the feeding trough. Sweet, I get to make hollandaise at 5 am, thanks you rich fuck who can afford $8 eggs. So glad those times are behind me.
>>
>>9163960
You do realize that the 4 dollars would buy you ingredients to make more than one or two sandwiches right? You would actually save money
>>
>>9163991
yes, but then there is cleaning, and this lady (a bit of a milf) does not eat solid food except fruit, so there are no pans to speak of (and I want to avoid cleanup/mess).

I don't want to be kicked out of milf white health nuts home, and be forced back into AirBnB black ghettos for the same price.
>>
>>9164026
What a loser dude. You would rather argue on your fag sandwiches and lose money, rather than save money.
>>
>>9162516
MCDONALDS STEAK EGG AND CHEESE BAGEL IS ALL YOU NEED
>>
>>9163021
Go get some whole-foods bacon, local eggs (farmers market will have them or find a neighbor with chickens) and get some cheap American cheese.

Then wake up 15 minutes earlier, make a breakfast sandwich, clean up, and go to work with a real sandwich. All that on an English muffin clocks in at about $3.00 or a bit less (2 strips for about a dollar, fried egg for about $0.50, 2 slices of cheese about $0.30, English muffin about $0.55). So not even $3, more like $2.50. If you'd rather get McShittles to save a buck, what are you doing on /ck/?
>>
>>9163991
>hurrr durrr im smart because you can make food at home for less money
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.