[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone give me the basic gestalt on working here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Chipotle-Logo.png (95KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Chipotle-Logo.png
95KB, 1200x800px
can someone give me the basic gestalt on working here?
>>
hard work, especially if youre a cashier, but free food every day you work, and days you dont, 50% off.
>>
My Chipotle is a little "dark" if you know what I mean.
>>
It's the Ford of burrito places.
>>
Chicken burrito
White rice
Black beans
Pico
Red hot
Lettuce
Cheese

and can you mix it up, please. Thanks
>>
> Do you want a burrito full of high profit margin rice? Good goy.
>>
>>9162033
No one makes you order rice, Special Ed
>>
>>9161961
>peak lunch hour
>busy as fuck
>the new chick in line next to you can't roll a burrito to save her life
>line is backing up
>fatass next in line requests a quesarito because he saw it online and it would be "totally rad" if you could make it for him
>line is backing up farther and farther
>people getting impatient
>new chick next to you still can't roll a fucking burrito and makes you come over and help her roll it
>line is now out the door and fatass quesarito guy hasn't even gotten his burrito yet
Yeah, nah. I'll pass. Rather work at McDonalds honestly.
>>
>>9162079
Forgot to mention...
>half the people order guac with their meal
>Politely inform them that there is an extra charge for guac
>get an eyeroll and shitty attitude from most people every single fucking time
>"YES I KNOOOOOOW"
People who go to chipotle are the worst kinds of people.
>>
Chipotle workers are huge cunts

I just get a steak burrito with rice and steak and they give me this sarcastic "hurr is that all you want"

They act like they are personally harmed by my getting a three pointer
>>
>>9162258
are you actually retarded?
>>9161961
Also in the same boat as op, someone tell me what it's like working there but as a cook?
>>
Working there prepares you to win Master Chef as a 19 year old.
>>
>>9162258
>They act like they are personally harmed by my getting a three pointer

No. They act surprised by your autstically simplistic order. Your order so so far from the norm that they're surprised, and are confirm that you really do want that.
>>
>>9164128
How am I retarded?
>>9164358
Then why do they laugh at me
>>
>>9164625
>How am I retarded?
Because you didn't anticipate the obvious reaction you got.

>Then why do they laugh at me
What part of "autistically simple order" do you not understand? You're an outlier. People laugh at outliers. This happens in everything.
>>
>>9161961
E coli
>>
You get sweet benefits and decent pay (for an entry level job) but everyone there is fucking tumblr-core or a fuckboi. If you're prep you're probably gonna be fucking miserable.
>>
>>9161961
i find it hilarious when some fat fuck stuffs his burrito and gets angry when it inevitably rips as the worker is trying to wrap it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.