[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you think about bread makers? do you use one at home?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

what do you think about bread makers? do you use one at home? which one? do you use it often? have you tried making pizza dough on it? how was it?
how was your day? was it nice? did you see the sunshine lately? how's the weather? how are you friends, family?
>>
>>9161665
They're useless if you have an at least decent oven, bread is not hard, it just takes a few tries to get the feel for it
>>
>>9161665

I don't eat a lot of bread but I use it for pizza dough. It takes ~1 minute to start, ingredients range up to $0.50 per use. Come back in 2 hours to perfect, consistent pizza dough.

If you want bread or dough at all, get a bread maker or buy from a bakery. It's literally not worth your time to make your own bread without a bread maker.

Apparently they can be found for a few dollars at thrift stores. I would just check the interior, I'm sure a few have roach infestations...

I end up not making pizza at home anyway because homemade pizza can end up costing more than Little Caesar's.
>>
>>9161665
Yea is moulinex one, its great for just making douh and than baking it in the oven if that what you like, and the fresh bread form the bread maker is great even with some butter and salt or jam.
You can make sweet bread douh with it too, its not as good as hand made but it take no effort. Come with some recipe and 7 or so programs.
Got it for around 60$ its worth it. Just put the ingredients in and you get nice hot bread 3h letater.
Pizza douh is good too.
The just make your oun bread is nice but it takes so much time and effort that having a machine is better.
And its not like you cant make it normally anymore.
>>
File: 1480007712521.jpg (79KB, 441x403px) Image search: [Google]
1480007712521.jpg
79KB, 441x403px
>>9161665
Put the money into a stand mixer. Bread makers are a meme.
>>
>>9161665
There's one in my house- the instructions are ridiculously complicated.

Why the fuck can't I just make some dough and put it in an oven? Why do these exist?
>>
>>9161665
Used to use one. My family was huge on them, like it was the second coming of Christ or something. Not gonna lie, the house smelled great and it was pretty cool seeing something reproduced that I'd only seen from a store. Then I learned to make bread the old fashioned way and never looked back. It brings me a lot of satisfaction to do this way while also keeping my arms toned. Bread makers are useful for people who want to make their own shit but don't have the luxury of time or desire to do from scratch start to finish.

i miss my family :'(
>>
>>9163299
yea so complicated put the ingredients in the oven, press the button.
>>
>>9161665
LG hb-201je, parents got it as a gift when they moved. Never used it and gave it over to me when they were clearing out closet space. I like it, just throw stuff in and go about your day.
>>
>>9161665
Honestly just get a stand mixer instead, it's really not much more difficult and much much more versatile. You will end up just using the bread machine to mix the dough because you will want variety in the shape so just cut straight to a mixer. I've had both and once I got a mixer the bread machine went into storage and had never returned.
>>
>>9163304
Are you implying that bread isn't "from scratch" unless it was hand kneaded?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.