[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thank you /ck/ I found an awesome coffee setup and just bought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: drip-coffee-maker-and-pot-04.jpg (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
drip-coffee-maker-and-pot-04.jpg
66KB, 1000x1000px
Thank you /ck/

I found an awesome coffee setup and just bought a new roast

Black coffee, mild roast not too strong and it is amazing

Without /ck/ I wouldn't have known what to do and I might have just settled for a keurig system which is over priced shill coffee
>>
You're welcome.
Now post your setup so we can laugh at you.
>>
>>9160559
I have to be honest, the new drip system is pretty awesome

One tablespoon of ground coffee
Boiled water from kettle
Pour and wait
The taste is great and no need for paper filters which probably change the taste of the coffee anyway...

I have work tomorrow starting at 5am so looking forward to waking up early
Brewing a cup of coffee
And enjoying the morning before work
>>
File: 1454967572941.png (198KB, 1280x809px) Image search: [Google]
1454967572941.png
198KB, 1280x809px
>>9160844
>looking forward to waking up before 5am
>>
>>9160891
I love that meme

However, most on /ck/ or even 4chan would be envious of who I am

Enjoy working/being a neet

I'll continue traveling the world, working with some great companies, and be a leader in a large industry

>wage cuck right

Congratulations, you had one chance at life as far as we know and you blew it by being a meme, a real life neet

Good luck dealing with regret in your 30s+
>>
>>9160891
>being a late riser
disgusting

the pre-dawn ride to the gym is the best time of my day
>>
>>9160891
>>9161462
>/pol/ack frogposters appropriating /jp/ culture

Disgusting.
>>
>>9161504
>>/pol/ack

If I hung out around people like that I probably would have never made it in life

I spent maybe 2-3 days a few years ago on /pol/ it is more toxic and any other board
>>
>>9161477
>the pre-dawn ride to the gym
YES
>>
>>9160415
You're welcome. Told you good coffee is worth it
>>
>>9160415
>>9160844
post pics
>>
File: 1325300705182.png (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1325300705182.png
23KB, 400x400px
>>9160891
>not waking up to the rising sun each and every day like man was naturally meant to
>missing the smell of the early morning air, the hush of the world as lazy neets lie sleepless in front of their computer and normies sleep in to drive in 9 o'clock traffic
>that the godly smell of coffee blooming as you make your first fresh mug o' joe of the day
>Reminding you of your early childhood of waking up to the smell of coffee as your mom and dad enjoyed their first cup of coffee each morning
>Reminding you your mom is long dead now and your dad is wasting away from inoperable cancer

I sure love that first cup!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.