[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I burned my mac and cheese last night, AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: fuck.jpg (555KB, 664x1149px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
555KB, 664x1149px
I burned my mac and cheese last night, AMA
>>
>>9155806
why is the top 0.1% disproportionately richer than the rest of the world
>>
Madlad
>>
>>9155812
Probably because the wealthy hold on to their wealth and accumulate it over years of pay raises and big business
>>
>>9155812
About that...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCn8zs912OE
>>
>>9155806
I know this feel. Did you just burn the pasta or did you have the cheese in there already? If so, did you taste the cheese because it didn't look burnt. If you did taste the cheese, how hard did you fight the urge to vomit when it tasted like cancer?
>>
Did your group home manager get pissed at you?
Did you get your cooking privileges revoked?
>>
>>9156055

Just the pasta. A fair portion of it survived; just some stuff along the side burned.

>>9156088

My privileges were already revoked don't tell anyone
>>
>>9156055
Why would you have the cheese on the cauldron while boiling the pasta? What the fuck
>>
>>9156234

I didn't have the cheese in yet, lad. I left the pot unattended and a lot of water boiled out, leaving the bottom sides without water.

(I should have said that my macaroni burned)
>>
>>9156292
>I left the pot unattended

What, did you fall asleep or something? It would take ages for a pot of that size to boil dry.
>>
>>9156375
I left a tea pot unattended due to heroin. The fucking thing melted down like chocolate in summer. Troy expected for me to pay for it. I left town and skipped on paying my share of the rent. He's still pissed over all the needles I left behind. I fucked his wife. That tea pot was slg after four hours on the stove.
>>
>>9156397
>slg
SLAG
>>
>>9156375

I left to get some work done. The plan was to come back 10 minutes later max. Ended up being away for a half hour.
>>
>>9156424

And by left, I don't mean that I left the house. I'm not that big of a tard.
>>
>>9156424

You're an idiot.
>>
>>9156424
You're exactly why I would live in a tent before an apartment. There are always braindead imbeciles like you who leave a stove unattended, charcoal grill on a balcony without fireproof underneath, overload electric circuits with multiple extension cords or smoke in bed, causing the entire building to suffer smoke damage at a minimum. Kys before adding to the genepool, please.
>>
>>9156537
rude
>>
>>9156424
>I left to get some work done
You were already doing work, preparing a meal. You fucked up
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.