[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pizza is considered a salad in burgerland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: pizza-is-a-veggie.jpg (75KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
pizza-is-a-veggie.jpg
75KB, 500x365px
>Pizza is considered a salad in burgerland
>>
Another thread died for this.
>>
>>9155143
I guess maybe if it's the strange kind without cheese
>>
Read the third paragraph.
>>
>>9155153
>The law isn't the law because I said so!
>>
>>9155156
>a regulatory categorization made by legislators for political reasons means Americans actually think pizza is a vegetable
>>
>>9155143
Pizza is a sandwich. No one cares what congress has to say.
>>
>>9155143

>no source in the picture

You motherfuckers will believe anything on the Internet
>>
>>9155143
> I didn't get any attention in the thread I posted this in
> I'LL MAKE A WHOLE NEW TOPIC ABOUT IT

>>9155145
To be fair, this is /ck/. It was probably bait anyway.
>>
>>9155143
>Amount of tomato
>vegetable

But Tomato is a fruit
>>
>>9155395
Tomato is a berry
>>
>>9155379
its true tho
>>
>>9155411
Which is? You guessed it, a fruit.
>>
>>9155395
the only fruit here is you
>>
>>9155395
Pizza is a fruit salad
>>
>>9155143
what the hell is wrong with democrats
>>
That's just the moronic right following the orders of their owners, multinational corporations. Next up on their legislative agenda will be to declare HFCS a vegetable since it's derived from corn.
>>
wtf I hate pizza now
>>
>>9155430
You're a fruit.
>>
>>9155145
Another "is__ a meme" thread died. Who cares.
>>
>>9155521
>the left isn't owned by corporations
your naivete is astounding
>>
>>9155516
>>9155715
>both the house and the Senate have a republican majority
>this fucker decides to blame Democrats and the left
Maybe I'd dislike /pol/ less if they actually paid attention to the country.
>>
>>9155143
Thanks a lot, drumpf.
>>
>>9155516
I'll never understand what drives people like you. you seem to revise history without even trying. This law was written by republicans, and passed mainly by republicans, democrats slammed them because they made sure not to touch the two mainstays of unhealthy school lunches' pizza and french fries
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/45306416/ns/health-diet_and_nutrition/t/pizza-vegetable-congress-says-yes/

click this one if you're too stupid to read between the lines and need someone to do it for you.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/nov/22/democratic-national-committee/republicans-pizza-vegetable-school-lunch/
>>
File: GqhTFBp.jpg (133KB, 720x907px) Image search: [Google]
GqhTFBp.jpg
133KB, 720x907px
>>9155715
the left is owned by corporations, but those corporations tend to not want to pass laws like this fucking shit. >>9155521
seems like the lesser of two evils don't you think?
And its not like you polfags spend any time talking about taking down the broken first past the post system that keeps it that way. no you think the best solution is to keep women from having rights. that will fix the non choice between two corporate devils.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.