[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should the meat in a Banh mi be warm or cold?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

Should the meat in a Banh mi be warm or cold?
>>
Most definitely
>>
Most of the time
>>
>>9152408
There are a bunch of good versions with hot/warm meats, but the one I always considered the classic was cold cuts and pate.
>>
>>9152408

warm
>>
>>9152616
How about if I'm making braised pork belly as the main meat? Is that probably better warm?
>>
>>9152746
Probably, but not so warm that it ends up cooking the vegetable matter in the sandwich.
>>
>>9152408
>Product of hot, second world country
Let's get our best food paleontologists on this.
>>
>>9152834
>nobody in Vietnam has ever eaten anything warm ever
>>
>>9152898
The point is they don't have widespread refrigeration, my retarded friend.
>>
Personally I prefer cool veggies and warm meat/bread.

Makes it a nice Luke warm
>>
>>9152408
Colder than OP's mom's vagina on a mid-December night in northern Canada.
>>
For me, its the banh mi Xa Xiu from Lee's Sandwich!
>>
>>9152613
when should it not?
>>
Vietnamese here. Why the western monkeys love this shitty sandwich? It sucks. And now it's gotten expensive even in Vietnam thanks to you faggots. Fucking gaijins need to piss off to Cambodia and make a meme out of their food you fuckers.
>>
why do you want to be banned
>>
>>9154728
Fuck off Nguyen.
>>
>>9154728
>Vietnamese
>uses "gaijin"

why do you lie on the internet anon
>>
Literally had one yesterday at the time of OP's post for the first time in months. The existence of this thread makes me feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>9154836
t. English teacher
>>
>>9154728
French here. Why the yellow monkeys love this shitty bread? It sucks. And now it's gotten expensive even in the west thanks to you faggots making your shitty sandwiches with a mockery of our bread. Fucking gooks need to piss off to Portugal and make a meme out of their food you fuckers.
>>
>>9154845
That's Asian for "foreigner"
>>
>>9154860
Go eat a frog Pierre. I've been to France. Your food is shit your women are BLACKED your bus drivers go on strike for a week LMAO.
>average French looks like this
>>
File: NOT XD.png (11KB, 404x399px) Image search: [Google]
NOT XD.png
11KB, 404x399px
>>9152408
>You can get a good one just about anywhere in southern cities.
>Hell even in western countries
>But not in northern cities.
>>
>>9154728
10-15k for a sandwich
>expensive
must suck to make only 5 bucks a month, you tiny-dicked faggot

t. western monkey who fucks your sandwiches and eats your women
>>
>>9154860
>Frog thinking he is any authority on taste
Vietnamese eat dog and they still BTFO your awful "cuisine". You don't deserve such bread if you can't even utilize it as well as your own former colonies. Good back to sucking on snails and eating couscous or whatever shit your migrants bring with them.
>>
>>9154862
>Asian is a language
You speak American, don't you, Friend? ,':^y
>>
>>9154860

french bread is literally the only thing that survived from your shitty empire of third world shitholes. and they improved it.
>>
>>9155575
>t. English teacher
Also
>2017
>still eats 10k sandwich
Enjoy your aids.
>>
>>9155594
>architecture
>roads
Hate the frogs all you want, but colonial buildings are nice and their road system / markings are amazing

source: went around France and former colonies by bicycle and motorbike
>>
>>9155607
>English teacher
no

also
>2017
>complains abt a 10k-sandwich being expensive
enjoy your agent-orange-induced deformations
>>
>>9154862
Implying "Asian" is a language.
>>
>>9155620
10k sandwich is garbage tier. They use rat meat and wash veggie with sewage water.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.