[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Foods for healthy poos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: vegan-food-pyramid-3.jpg (103KB, 581x391px) Image search: [Google]
vegan-food-pyramid-3.jpg
103KB, 581x391px
Tell me about your poops and what you eat, guys.
For the last month at least I've been having really sloppy/not solid poos that make my stomach hurt. It all started after a night out of drinking and after getting the normal beer shits out of the way it never went back to normal. It's like I'm living life with constant beer shits.

Lately I've been eating roast veggies, some beans, vegetable juice and porridge. What should I add to my diet, what should I take out? What do I need to eat to have a solid healthy poo for once?
>>
>>9150692
Rice always makes my poo real nice I think. Nice big solid poos.
>>
Whenever I get trouble with pooping I turn to sauerkraut.

I have a couple forkfuls on the day's last meal for a week or so in a row and it starts going swell.

You can also try not doing beans.
>>
Whole plant foods. Nothing bad added, nothing good taken away. Cocoa powder is not whole, but it hasn't been made worse from the oil being squeezed out. Theobromine is nice.

I seem to have better poops the next day if I eat my chia earlier and my greens later, like the greens push the iron-rich chia. The other way around and I get slightly constipated.

Don't need that expensive fortified water if you're like me and have a quarter cup chia and pound of greens each day.
>>
>>9150710
I love chia seeds in oatmeal with some plant milk and maple syrup. Turns into great poop.
>>
>>9150710
Is this a joke?
>>
>>9150760
Most days I like to have 200 grams cruciferous vegetables and 200 grams other greens, or just a pound of one or the other. Is this unusual?
>>
>>9150692
I never really understood why legumes and nuts/seeds are that low. Yes they're rather sense but absolutely awesome.
>>
>>9150692
>one strawberry fits in measuring cup
>second rolls out
>cup is less than half full
>>
Fiber pills, dumbass. I took Metamucil after dropping down to barely one shit every two days after going vegan, and it went back up to a healthy once or twice a day after taking more supplements.

Granted, I eat what barely amounts to one meal a day, sometimes including snacks.
>>
>>9150989
>fiber pills
>after going vegan
The fuck. You're doing it very wrong if you need fibre supplements.
>>
>>9150993
Not really. Like I said, I always ate barely 500-1000 calories/day, and going vegan made that even less since I still ate about one meal a day. I eat plenty of beans, nuts, lentils, broccoli, and other great sources of fiber. I just don't eat often.
>>
>>9151000
Well what the fuck are you doing in that case? That's barely enough to sustain an underweight body and even if you're dieting it's way too low.
>>
>>9151005
I just don't eat a lot. Never have. I guess I never really ate breakfast as a kid, got used to skipping it up to and eventually past college. I also started skipping lunch hard in high school to fuck around in the library, so that kinda carried over too. One midday meal of a sandwich and salad, or a couple bowls of soup (occasionally with rice) when I get home from work, is more than enough to satisfy me.

I'm also 5'10 ~150lbs, so I'm actually barely at the average BMI.
>>
>>9151016
That sounds very wrong, you'd typically lose weight at that intake. I know quite a few underweight people who all eat well above 1k/day. I guess whatever though, if you feel fine, energetic and fibre supplements help your digestion go for it (and keep B12, iodine and calcium in mind cause they're hard to get as a vegan).
>>
>>9151037
I have never had less than a clean bill of health for every physical/check-up/non-sickness doctor meeting I've ever had, though I haven't done so since picking up veganism about a year ago. I have started taking a few other supplements to compensate for the lack of nutrients.
>>
>>9151048
You're probably counting your calories wrong/underestimating how much you eat then. Very doubtful you can eat <1000 calories a day regularly and be 150 pounds
>>
>>9151016
desu lots of people underestimate their calories. he is probably under by a few hundred
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.