[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The best Pizza

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Manco and Manco pizza.jpg (626KB, 2808x1872px) Image search: [Google]
Manco and Manco pizza.jpg
626KB, 2808x1872px
The best pizza comes from Manco and Manco in Ocean City, NJ. The crust is thin, crispy, yet delicate (almost pastry-like). The sauce is sweet and tangy (and applied by hose). The cheese has a bit of sharpness to it (according to rumor there's some white sharp cheddar in the mix.) All in all, it's the best pizza that I've ever had
>>
File: Manco and Manco 12th st.jpg (500KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Manco and Manco 12th st.jpg
500KB, 1440x1080px
>>9150665
>>
File: mahnigga.jpg (647KB, 1290x900px) Image search: [Google]
mahnigga.jpg
647KB, 1290x900px
I was there a week ago. literally GOAT
>>
File: IMG_1125.png (129KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1125.png
129KB, 300x300px
>>9150665
>the sauce is sweet and tangy
>>
>>9150665
Must be good, look at all the fat fucks in line
>>
File: 1465268054112.jpg (35KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
1465268054112.jpg
35KB, 460x345px
>>9150665
The only thing good out of New Jersey is bagels and easy pussy.
>>
>>9150665
No i've had enough of this. That's it, you dirty cocksucking subhuman. I'm italian and this is objectively NOT A PIZZA. That's a dough pie or however the fuck you IDIOTS wanna call it! The real fucking pizza is a thin crusted delicious food item which is handmade in a real stone oven made by an expert. Traditionally the real pizza has tomato, cheese (preferably parmezan), mozarella and basel. YOU FUCKING IDIOTS DESERVE TO DIE I FUCKING HATE YOU MAKE ME CRAZY GO DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!
>>
That looks like some gnarly 'za dude.
>>
>>9153320
Your bait is so weak you should get banned for this or at least a warning. You can't even spell. Why would you separate like

>real pizza has tomato, cheese (preferably parmezan), mozarella

when mozzarella is cheese? You're pathetic. Go back to school already. I hear most guys get laid in 8th grade now. You might get lucky.

>YOU FUCKING IDIOTS DESERVE TO DIE I FUCKING HATE YOU MAKE ME CRAZY GO DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!
>>
>>9153371
Well i still triggered you, faggot
>>
>>9153320
I believe what you just described is what Italians call a flat bread.
>>
>>9153392
Oh your life goals are so impressive basement dweller at mommas house
>>
>inb4 Anybody but East Coasters attempts to shill their disgusting tomato & cheese pies/italian casseroles in an attempt to change the meaning of true pizza

I'm looking right at you, Chicago.
>>
>>9153407
t. fatty who lives with his parents
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.