[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plating Disasters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1542.jpg (144KB, 750x859px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1542.jpg
144KB, 750x859px
"Here's your food you stupid, dumb animal."
>>
>mouth waters
is... that poutine?
>>
>>9149214
who the fuck thinks its a good idea to serve anything not on a ceramic plate
>>
>>9149214
That's how my wife's son's dad serves me dinner in my cuck shed. Just looking at this pic gives me a boner, it reminds me of weekend nights when I hear my wife's moaning and sexy talk coming from the window across the yeard while I play old Gameboy games.
>>
>>9149214
Either this is the new hip thing and lots of places or doing it or you're at that restaurant around the corner from me with the overpriced pulled pork.
>>
I'm an easygoing person, but if I went to a restaurant and they gave me this, I would just fucking leave.
>>
>>9149264
Projecting, the post.
>>
>>9149264
Not that Anon, but I would most definitely fucking leave if they served me my food in a fucking dogbowl and I had no expectation of it beforehand.

t. Anon who once bought and ate a hot sandwich from a probably homeless dude's cooler at night
>>
I mean if the food's good enough. I ain't gonna fill my stomach with pride
>>
>>9149214
Imagine the sound of a spoon scraping across the bottom of the bowl. Jesus Christ who approved this?
>>
>>9149230
This isn't your fantasy league cuck fest, weirdo.
>>
>>9149214
Yeah, it'll be a lot better to pretend like it's not pig slop because it's served on a ceramic plate. And the fastfood styrofoam containers don't even try to hide the fact they are swill. Enjoy life in the barnyard my fellow americucks, they at least keep the supply of HFCS and fat at high enough levels to allow us to produce more spawn to feed at their trough.
>>
>>9149295
OBSESSED
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.