[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fattest moment of your life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 294
Thread images: 36

File: IMG_4300.jpg (59KB, 450x312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4300.jpg
59KB, 450x312px
What is the most calories you've ever eaten at a single time? Either from just one calorie dense food or just eating a fuck ton of food.
>>
>>9147488
Pretty sure I ate a whole pizza once back when my metabolism was through the roof.
>>
>>9147488
I used to drink an 18 pack of beer and eat an extra large stuffed crust pizza every night.
>>
Ate a whole days worth of food and then ordered a pizza and two large fries. Ate that and then at 1 am ordered a pint of Ben and Jerrys as well.

Both times my housemate was out front of the house with some friends so he brought it up to me. Would have been embarrassed had I not been drunk and high.

My ass was in agony the next day from all the fat.
>>
Coming home after a long canoe trip I ate two double baconators, a large fry, a large chili, nachos, and a large coke
>>
Every day...
>>
File: mladio.gif (1MB, 718x404px) Image search: [Google]
mladio.gif
1MB, 718x404px
I once ate 2 entire Papa John's pizzas - one for breakfast and one for lunch
Including about 15 profiteroles and numerous chocolate cookies and Pepsi.
>>
Back in my 350 lb days I could easily down 2 or 3 heaping plates of sugary deep-fried chicken assholes at the nearest "chinese" lunch buffet, plus dessert and something equally bad for dinner later. Fortunately those days are behind me but I'm sure the damage is done
>>
I once ate two McDoubles in a single meal.
... Fries too
>>
Went to a Argentinian-style buffet and overdosed on pastries, wine and cheese.
Food stroke is no joke.
>>
>>9147488
I remember back in high school for lunch sometimes I'd get 4 double hamburgers and a milkshake for lunch from mcdonalds. Subbed out one of the burgers for fries half the time. It's either gotta be that or one of the trips to Brazilian barbecue where I gorged myself on all the meat that came around, and even ate a lot of fruits. Probably while drinking soda too.

I miss being able to do that and still weigh ~120 lbs. 2.5h of handball a week, track practice 5-6 days a week, and adhd meds really spoiled me.
>>
I ate a 3 pound burrito for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
>>
>>9147567
This is similar to my number one time. 5 days of backpacking and we didn't pack much food because we were on this great fishing river and wanted to keep packs light. Barely caught anything so we didn't eat much. Once we got back to the car and back into the nearest town we stopped at this tiny barbecue shack on the side of the road. My 3 friends and I probably ate 3 or 4 pounds a piece of this delicious, local bbq. 2 or 3 plates a piece, tons of sides, and delicious sweet tea. Fuck I'll never forget that meal. My buddy had to have me pull over like 10 minutes after to throw up since he ate so much. Nothing like real food after a few days of a few pieces of trout and a granola bar a day.

>>9147687
This is #2 for me. Went to one of those brazilian places where it's all you can eat and they cut the meat at your table with about 9 friends. Shit was deicious. We ate so much. Somehow got our bloated asses back to my buddies house and played FIFA and poker all night until we passed out from overeating.

This was a nice bit of nostalgia for me on a hungover day off. Thanks OP>
>>
File: 1476692582488.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1476692582488.png
34KB, 633x758px
>>9147498

I do this multiple times a week
>>
Last Christmas, I cooked a fully sized roast turkey, complete with sides and everything and ate the whole thing on my own while crying out of loneliness.
>>
Probably a few years ago when I went to all-you-can-eat Yum Cha with some friends. We went fucking nuts. I don't even remember how much I ate but I've never felt that full in my life. It felt like I was high or drunk and as soon as I got home I lay down on the floor and fell asleep. Didn't eat for a few days afterwards and my guts hurt for a week.
>>
File: 10939938e880.gif (400KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
10939938e880.gif
400KB, 500x341px
>>9147488

>have flu
>want wonton soup
>glued to couch, no energy to drive
>call chink spot, order soup
>"mimum odah feefteen darra"
>order 4 quarts white rice to go with soup
>delivery comes, pay/tip driver
>open soup, dump 1qt rice into container
>do this 3 more times
>eat all of it
>sleep for 48hrs+ straight afterwards
>wake up having pissed myself
>shrug it off, go to bathroom, take gigantic shit, lay back down on pissy couch, asleep another 24hrs
>wake up again, feeling refreshed af
>go to the park and sit in the sun for a while
>go home, couch stinks to high heaven
>drag out to the driveway, leave it there
>go to furniture store, order new couch, pay $40 expedited delivery/same day
>mfw watching the delivery guys load a sopping wet piss couch into their truck

10/10 would swine-flu again.
>>
File: IMG_20160723_222527.jpg (946KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160723_222527.jpg
946KB, 2592x1944px
>>9147488
Eating this in one night, by myself.
>>
>>9147767
and a DIET coke lmao never fails
>>
>>9147765
what the fuck man, I don't know anyone with a stomach big enough to eat that much rice
>>
>>9147488
If we are talking a straight up binge that than kept down? Around 10000 calories. I couldn't move move for hours and thought I was gonna pass out. I shat so much the day after.
My worsed binge when I was bulimic? That was like 20000 over a whole day
>>
>>9147775
I asked for fanta and that's what they gave me.
>>
>>9147765

>shrug it off, go to bathroom, take gigantic shit, lay back down on pissy couch, asleep another 24hrs
>lay back down on pissy couch
>>
File: my sides.jpg (21KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
my sides.jpg
21KB, 340x340px
>>9147765
>>
One time I was stoned in high school and ate 4 pop tarts, a bag of popcorn, probably some chips and shit, a chik fil a cool wrap meal and a spicy chicken meal from wendys, I was in agony
>>
>>9147488
10 pieces of fried chicken, ~2500 calories
>>
Bump for more filthy disgusting stories
>>
>>9147488
Going to Black Angus and getting the sampler, a black and bleu steak, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, and dessert.

The sampler and desert was split between 5 people, but I still ate about 4000 calories that night.
>>
>>9147500
Fat ass
>>
File: IMG_20170709_115945.jpg (4MB, 4640x3480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170709_115945.jpg
4MB, 4640x3480px
>>9147488
This happened today.
>>
File: giphy (9).gif (166KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (9).gif
166KB, 480x270px
>>9147765
>>
I used to come back from an army exercise and eat kfc. I'd eat 20 wicked wings and a zinger burger. Large fries and large pepsi. And maybe 6 dark beers.

I'd look like a fucking holocaust victim before eating it though. Havent been overweight in my life
>>
>>9147488
A box combo from Canes, then about 10 beers. Next to that, probably a large pizza.
>>
>>9147661
you sick man
>>
File: 430727_fb.jpg (49KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
430727_fb.jpg
49KB, 1200x630px
>>9147775
>>
File: 1495165076285.jpg (123KB, 657x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495165076285.jpg
123KB, 657x720px
>>9148013
>eat full caniac
>JJ gargantuan from jimmy johns
>go home and drink 2 40 ounces
I think I weighed like 130 at the time. Marijuana is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>9147765
Well, cheaper than going to a doctor I guess.
>>
>>9147488

Went for a hike with friends once.
Was supposed to be for a day, but we got lost and were away for 3 days w/o food.

Found this small cafe by the road on our way home. I probably ate 11-12 pounds of mashed potatoes, puked it all up after we left. Never touched mashed potatoes since.
>>
>>9147938
ex-fatass
>>
I could a KFC bucket meant for 2-3 people easily. I'd eat whole bags of potato chips just by myself. Didn't really matter what it was, be it potato chips, a chocolate, cookies, all kinds of sweets. Whole packages, just me.

It was pretty normal for me to do that. I always knew that it was kinda weird because normal people wouldn't do that or even have to stomach for it, but man I did.
>>
Back when I was wildly depressed and ate a lot due to athletics, I would go on these massive taco bell trips. At the end of the week I'd get paid about 46 dollars of spending money and I'd always celebrate by going to get more than a dozen items off various value menus at fast food chains. I would usually try to spend at least 15 dollars.

Two times in particular I can remember, back when the 5-layer burrito was 89c I got 9 of them, along with a couple chilli cheese burritos and the half pound cheesy potato burrito. I remember being so ashamed that I went and ate them all in a really dark parking lot near my house.

Another time was similar but instead of burritos I got about 6 mcchickens, 6 mcdoubles, went to Sonic and bought a couple of their chili cheese frito burritos they don't have anymore and felt horribly full.

A runner up but something that wasn't too hard was I ate 50 mcnuggets in one sitting. The horrible purgatory gas in me the next morning was the most painful food-related thing i'd ever experienced.
>>
File: CoIvDADWYAAVCMa.jpg_large.jpg (44KB, 475x484px) Image search: [Google]
CoIvDADWYAAVCMa.jpg_large.jpg
44KB, 475x484px
>>9148033
????
>>
>>9148088
sounds like a dream
>>
I've been pretty damn depressed and self medicating to avoid it, for a while weed was my medicine of choice. I wouldn't eat for days because just leaving my room was too much work, then I'd get stoned and order tons of food. The most I've eaten in one such sitting was 4 Mcdoubles, 2 mcchickens, a quarter pounder, large mcdonalds fries, 2 Red Baron deluxe pizzas, and 12 beers. The "funny" part is I still lose weight like crazy despite my horrible eating habits.
>>
>>9148110
it was. gained like 70 lbs of bad weight in about 8 months though. getting it off was a big pain and a lot of work
>>
>>9148132
>self medicating
By this you mean being a skanky drug user?
>>
>>9147498
Nice bait, unless we're talking American fat people sized pizzas
>>
>>9148135
glad you lost that weight, anon
keep at it
>>
>>9148091
He's fat
>>
>>9148076
What's the most you've weighed vs how much you weigh now
>>
>>9148138
Some people some weed with dude bros and hot chicks at parties
some people wake up at 7pm and smoke weed in the dark with the lights off before they get out of bed
You can draw your own conclusions but that's two very different types of behaviors
>>
>>9148182
And they're both the preserve of skanky drug users.
>>
>>9148138
Sure? Feeling good up on that high horse? Lol
>>
>>9148193
Okay faggot, quit derailing the thread. Go be a bitchass homo somewhere else.
>>
>>9147765

Topkek.
>>
>>9148176
210, now 160
>>
>>9147709
you and your friends are retards why would you eat to the point of vomiting
>>
>>9147745
sounds gr8
>>
>>9148182
>woke up 5 minutes ago, 4:43PM right now
>turn on 50" tv because pc is on 24/7
>pack a bowl and start puffin
>still puffin while reading this thread
Hits a little too close to home, anon...
>>
>>9148325
Why not? We were young, full of boundless energy, and trying to out-do each other.

If you've never had an eating contest with your buddies, you haven't lived.
>>
I accidently ate my friends edible because he is a scumbag who doesnt mark his special brownies. we went to mcdonald's and i ordered 5 2.50 mcdouble meals. I got paranoid that they knew I was high as shit so i also ordered those 5 meals with a large drink. twenty mins later I ate 10 mcdoubles and drank 3 large sodas
>>
i have 2 really memorable times

double gulp coca cola slushie from 7/11
mixed with an entire 750ml bottle of rum
nachos from 7/11 that were completely doused with cheese
17 mcdonalds double cheeseburgers

4 liters of dr pepper
750ml of whiskey
2 dominos 2 topping medium pizzas
order of breadsticks
order of pasta
order of hot chicken bacon ranch sandwich
garlic and ranch dipping cups

i also used to eat an entire box of cereal for one meal
>>
Two little Caesars pepperoni pizzas and a monster in ~30 minutes. Essentially passed out for an hour then ate more later that night. Thank God I'm tall.
>>
>>9147815
That's even funnier mate.
>>
File: unknown (2).png (97KB, 958x767px) Image search: [Google]
unknown (2).png
97KB, 958x767px
i had a craving for like a month and splurged out

this fails to add the two sodas i had that i think were the baja blast at the time

i didnt eat for like a day or two afterwards
>>
>>9148332

I got a dog now. He appreciates my cooking and we share a joy for food :)
>>
>>9148091
Dr. President Trump never said he was thin.
>>
>>9147498
I don't get it. What kind of pizzas do you have in burgerland (which is where I assume you live)?

t. italian
>>
>>9148512
>Reply
27k grams of sodium

did you lose brain cells in the process?
>>
>>9148038
>having to pay for the doctor
In what kind of backwater, 4th world shithole do you live?
>>
>>9147488
I binge ate my way from 6'5 180 lbs to 6'5 350 in a year. a "light" day for me was just under 10,000kcal, a bad day would put me just under 18,000kcal.

currently at 230, but at least I went to hells gates and am returning from the abyss a better man. will post average day's food from then if you'll want
>>
>>9148091
>billionaire eats normie food just like me!
>>
I've had some pretty amazing (read as 'disturbing') food binges in my day, but one time my gf and I were driving through some ultra-rich suburb and came across a high-end mall that had a sushi buffet. It was like $30/person so naturally, I had to get my money's worth.

Spent the whole drive home in discomfort that bordered pain with my pants unbuttoned and unzipped since I felt so fucking huge.

Never again.
>>
>>9148814
CAn you please. THis sounds like what I went through but faster, how did your body react to ballooning up more than 150 lbs in a year? I'm assuming your stretch marks are crazy.

What drove you to binge that bad for a whole year?
>>
>>9148814
>will post average day's food from then if you'll want

yes pls
>>
Probably not the fattest but one summer I was interning and living on my own as a 20 y/o
I'm super cheap and forgetful, when I remembered to go food shopping I wouldn't even get that much stuff so I was hungry a lot. Also rent was unbelievably high

anyway I got invited to a company lunch that was being catered with an all you can eat buffet.
I think I had something like 7 plates of buffalo wings which kept me full for dinner that night and breakfast the next morning
>>
>>9148754
12'' and 16'' diameter are small and large respectively at the burgerland pizza place where I work.
>>
>>9147488
16 pounds of potatoes in one very long sitting fried in a pound of cheap Kroger beef tallow and drowned in salt with half a gallon of milk in the morning before that meal

Google says that's atleast 9500 calories and if we add the milk I had for breakfast that's 10700 calories

I did not have any weird shit, just a couple of very large solid shits over the next few days. Everything digested fine but it felt like hell at the time and I did this all at 2 am and went to school the next day feeling like if a string was attached to my ankle id float off.

Also the time I drank 3 gallons of milk in a day for a bet. I've had a lot of instances over the years of going to extremes, I'm planning on doing a 5 lb local food challenge at some point this summer.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqf_SIQ3JAk
>>
>>9148779

probably, likely, i drank a lot of water, it wasnt just a sit down meal but i ate them throughout the entire day lmao
>>
>>9148512
what was that shit like
>>
>>9148855
stretch marks are nowhere near as bad as they could have been. inside biceps and all around the waist, that's it. legs didn't get as much fast as the body did.
>>9148859
>6 litres of coke a day (3 2L bottles. 1 with pre-lunch, 1 for lunch, 1 for dinner)

2 Sandwiches total (pre-lunch)
>4 slices of oroweat buttermilk bread
>generous helping of heinz mustard
>generous tablespoon of hellmans mayo each slice
>20 slices of salami
>5 slices of tillamook cheddar

Breakfast
>box of cinnamon toast crunch+gomad
>4 eggs scrambled
>2 pillsbury biscuits+ ~full cup sausage gravy

Lunch
>6 cheeseburger mcdicks
>large fried
>double quarter pounder w cheese

Dinner (pick one)
>1.5 large pizza from pizza hut (in which case add .5 pizza to next day's breakfast)
>2 large flour mission tortillas, 2 cups refried beans, pound of cheese, cup of sour cream, fistfull of olives, pound and change of ground beef, cup of hot sauce
>half of a party size stouffers lasagna
>full 12'x4.5' pan of meatloaf+2 bags of idaho instapotatoes+can of creamed corn

the dinner is where the most kcal variation was. realised around 350 that I shouldn't feel a stabbing pain in my chest after eating a meal. bought a scale, looked up bodyweight on youtube for "I used to be fat like you" motivation videos, only found hundreds of roided guys (attempting) a bench of my weight, worked down.
>>
>>9148855
>>9148943
>what drove you to binge that bad for a whole year
senpai disowned me at 18yo for failing to get into marines for mental health, both younger brothers enlisted when I was the only one who wanted to, one an hero'd bc he didn't like walking through streets of middle east killing people, the other got killed in ambush, grew up extremely poor so any meal could have been last one for a while as a child, a million environment reasons, but I changed my mindset so I'm not anywhere near as bad as I used to be.
>>
>>9148967
>senpai
*family
>>
>>9148931
wasn't that bad, i guess
i used to eat like 3-5 of them at a time before that splurge
it basically felt like i was eating a week worth of tacobell

can't really eat them with out being reminded of that though
some one also pointed out the sodium content, so if you're wondering how that went, it was kind of like eating three cans of chicken noodle soup with out adding water, which i've done before by accident (confused cambells for progresso or what ever the fuck it is)
but i didn't have anything wrong when it came to feeling woozy with sodium, my body is fucked desu
>>
>>9148977
>desu
thought i put "up" but w/e
>>
>>9148781
But if no one in your country pays for doctors, how does your country have doctors?
>>
>>9148943
Where you working during this time? I feel like it would take a long time to get/prepare and eat all that food each day.

>>9148967
and fuck that's really rough. Good on you for overcoming that dark period though. Hope life in general is more enjoyable for you.
>>
>>9148967
Good on ya man for still havin a positive mindset after all that. I wish the best for ya man, I really do.
>>
>>9147765

Wat a warm entri.
>>
>>9147488
I ate 4 chipotle burritos over the course of 2.5 hours.

Something around 4800 calories.
>>
File: 1434180599634.jpg (197KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1434180599634.jpg
197KB, 256x256px
>>9147765
Holy shit Anonymous
>>
Poured 2 "family-size" boxes of Reese's Puffs cereal and a half gallon of milk into a gigantic tupperware bowl when I was 11. I got 2/3rds down and stuck the rest in the fridge and it dissolved into this chocolate/peanut butter slurry that I drank the next day. I still feel bad for my pancreas growing up, it didn't deserve the things I did to it like that.
>>
>>9147488
I once ate 7 full plates of Chinese food at an oriental buffet once.
Then had 2 plates of cake and ice cream after.
Must have been MINIMUM 10,000 calories... there was chicken balls, fried rice, noodles, curry... basically all the classic greasy Chinese crap.
I only weighed 8 stone at the time but had smoked A LOT of weed.
Was so fucking ill for the rest of the day, almost vomited several times for the next 2 hours.
>>
>>9149116
neet, and ty very much.
>>9149181
It's been hard, but it only gets easier from here.
>>
File: killyourself.jpg (25KB, 163x200px) Image search: [Google]
killyourself.jpg
25KB, 163x200px
>>9147765
this is what a god looks like
>>
>>9147488
12000 calories
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWtDa3z-eio

t. you'll never know

xxo BOOM
>>
>>9149572
>chad eating all of my food

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
One day I drank a ton of beer (like 20 cans of rolling rock) and passed out. The next day I woke up and put in the oven an entire box of Fridays potato skins, the half potato kind, not the quarter ones. Ate that then threw a Palermos frozen bacon ranch pizza in the oven. Was hungry as shit later in the day so I got a whole publix chicken tendy sub, chips, and a cup of chili. Then later I made a milk shake with an entire pint of Haagendaaz. In between all of these meals I was also eating Utz Pub Mix. Doesn't sound that bad because the day before I drank all those beers I didn't eat, nor did I eat on the day Id rank them all so that's like 2 days not eating.
>>
>>9148405
Each of those were one day? How fat were you?
>>
I've been losing weight over the last year and eating pretty healthy. One day, I had a pretty bad day at work and just decided to fucking binge eat. Two dozen chicken wings, two bottles of champagne, a bunch of olives, and a whole digiornos cheese stuffed crust pizza. I think I ended up crying the rest of the day because my stomach felt like it tore open.
>>
>>9147488

I used to eat one meal a day, and during NFL season I'd pick up a small pepperoni and anchovy pizza and a six pack of decent beer and knock back four of those and devour the pizza.
>>
File: mandarin-restaurant.jpg (34KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
mandarin-restaurant.jpg
34KB, 550x367px
>>9147488
The most torpedo shrimp I've ever eaten in a single sitting at Mandarin was 11. In addition to 4 other normal plates of food (pizza, sushi, chow mein, chop suey, salmon, chicken balls, dumplings, dessert, frozen yogurt, ect, this is my usual fare + or - other items).
I thought I was gonna die.

Now my province enforced calorie postings for all fast food and restaurants, and on my latest visit after this change I noticed they switched to smaller shrimp for their torpedo shrimp and the posting said they were 60 cals a pop. Needless to say I'm displeased.
I ate less cause I didn't want to feel like dying this time, but I still was able to put away 8 and I could have easily eaten more.
>>
>>9149663
both of those were just one meal. i was about 250lbs

>bonus meal i just remembered
drank 750ml of rum with a 2l of coke
digorno pepperoni pizza
1lb package of thick cut salami
package of 6 hotdog buns
package of 8 hotdogs
3lb block of cheese

i dont remember what i did but i woke up to find a lot of food missing. i used to put cheese directly on to a frying pan until it was crispy then sop it up with bread so thats probably what i did.

>here have another one
3lb of ground beef
add taco seasoning
add 1-2lb shredded cheese and cook it in to the beef
put it all in to a huge mixing bowl
add mayo and bbq sauce
throw in 2 cans of corn
salt heavily
mix it all together then use it to eat a 10pack of tortillas
(optional) dip the monstrosities in ketchup

i still binge eat sometimes and probably will go back to being a fat fuck some day.
>>
This is one of the grossest fucking threads I've ever read. How can you guys possibly eat so much bread in one sitting without literally ripping your stomach open?
>>
>>9149760
ever increasing leptin levels
>>
A few times in my life, my gluttony outpaced my actual stomach capacity. In these times, as soon as I tried to drink liquid the greasiest of the foods would float right up and out when I burped.

These days are usually in the 5k calorie range. It's worse when I've been binging all day, becasue then my body is still processing food when I add more in. One big over-stuffed meal won't give me the accidental bulimia like all day soda and junk food will.

Last example was last week. Breakfast soda and sweet coffee with danishes to pair. Later a half-pan of brownies with nutella. Soda all day. Topped off with 3/4ths of a bag of hot cheetos which sent me burping up red foam in the back yard.
>>
>>9149760

Your stomach adjusts to it. I'm a skinnyfag but once spent a week at a monastery where there was only one meal a day served, so you had to eat a lot at once if you didn't want to be hungry earlier. After I got back home, I noticed that I could easily eat twice what I usually did at a single meal and not feel it much at all.

This went away after another week or two but I'm sure a fat person who consistently eats massive meals will keep their stomach stretched or whatever it does.
>>
>>9147488
I've eaten 4 full plates at a Chinese buffet. It was probably twice my TDEE in one sitting.
>>
>>9148088
>most painful food related thing
I got stabbed while delivering pizza once.
>>
made an entire 1lb box of couscous because I was too lazy to do the math of figuring out how much water I needed for 2 servings.

it weighed much more than a pound after I microwaved it in water. Added too much salt to it after but whatever
>>
>>9147488
When I ate a litre of chocolate mouse after a 30 day fast
>>
File: 1482449966336.jpg (9KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1482449966336.jpg
9KB, 342x342px
>>9148908
>owner having zero remorse over contributing to the death of a friend and making money off his life/death
That is the mindset of a true sociopath.
>>
>>9147765

>eating a gallon of cooked rice

That dump must have been a bowlfiller.
>>
I regularly have 9-10k calorie binge days.
Most ever eaten is hard to say nothing stands out to my mind.

Once a week or so I'll wake up and just binge until I get so full I'm forced to lie down and fall asleep because of the physical discomfort.
>>
>>9148826
>he has the palette of a child! just like me!
>>
File: 58486a72849cf46a2a931338.png (154KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
58486a72849cf46a2a931338.png
154KB, 900x900px
>>9149621

Isn't LABeast one of those "Chad" guys that does insane food challenges? Yea. I think he is.

https://youtu.be/DVeTVjTJum0

>tfw I'll never be able to eat 150 McNuggets in one sitting.
>>
>>9147498
I used to regularly eat extra large (16") papa johns pizzas without feeling even remotely full.
>>
File: c700x420.jpg (114KB, 700x420px) Image search: [Google]
c700x420.jpg
114KB, 700x420px
Most I probably ever ate in one sitting was at a local Brazilian steakhouse. It's an all you can eat style place where they come up to your table with steaks, chicken, and pork on skewers and just constantly feed you. Incredibly tasty but very pricey, was $40 for the meal. I wanted to get my money's worth so I maxed out and had to have eaten 4000 calories worth of steak.
>>
About 15 years ago when I just started smoking weed, I got the munchies really bad one night after smoking with a friend. My mom had grilled some really great grilled bone-in pork chops that were so tender and delicious for the entire family ( l think she had gotten like a 4 lb pack from Costco). We definitely had enough for an entire meal of leftovers the next day. I got home and opened up the fridge and went to town on em. I proceeded to open up this giant bag of pork chops and picked up the first pork chop in my hands and devoured it like a meat cookie. It was so fucking delicious. I immediately grabbed another one and finished it in under a minute. I hadn't even turned the lights on in the kitchen; I just stood there in the dark devouring pork chops talking/thinking to myself "these pork chops are fucking delicious." I had quietly entered the house to avoid seeing my parents because I was conspicuously high. They finally heard the meat carnage of me scarfing down pork chops loud enough to be calling my name out to me to see if I was home. Even though I was trying to play off that I wasn't high, I couldn't keep pork chops out of my mouth long enough to form coherent words. By this time I had eaten at least 2 lbs of meat within 5 minutes and still hungry for some reason. I went to the bathroom and brought the bag of meat with me, sat down on the toilet and finished the 2 remaining pork chops. The next morning, my mom was pissed that I had eaten enough meat for a family of four after she discovered they were gone. That's how I got busted for smoking weed for the first time even there was no physical evidence.
>>
>>9147488
There's an Indian buffet on my street that is super cheap and has a wide variety of good dishes. I usually eat more than 2000 calories there in a sitting. I go about once a month, but each time, I push the limits of what I can eat, and it's so good it's not even an effort to do it.
>>
i lost 15,000+ photos of the most disgustingly fat fuck meals ive had over the last like 5 years things like ordering 2 pizzas and 8 burgers and creating a sandwich was my favourite
>>
One dozen Krispy Kreme donuts and a large coffee for a morning commute I knew was going to be a bitch. I was jittery for a couple days and couldn't stand to look at anything sweet for the next couple of weeks.
>>
>>9150718
If it was just the glazed donuts they only have 10g sugar each. So 120g sugar. Dont get me wrong thats a lot but some people have almost twice as much a day with all the snacks, starbucks, soda etc they have. Unless youre a faggot and dont get decaf coffe
>>
My parents sent me a big box of candy from a local sweets shop and a fuckton of cookies -"enough to share with your friends" - my freshman year of college. I had no friends and ate the entire thing in one sitting alone in my room. I felt fine but in the morning I had the worst diarrhea of my life and fainted in the shower from the stomach pain.
>>
Probably that time when my bro, a friend and I ate in one sitting 3kg of raclette, 4kg of potatoes and probably over 2kg of cold cuts.

We basically passed out after that
>>
>>9147488
I used to use 2 for one coupons on carls jr breakfast biscuts until I found out they are like 800 calories a pop
>>
>>9150864
Yeah but Hardee's (Carl jr.) has good breakfast. Just save one and nuke it the next day.
>>
>>9150868
yeah the easiest thing I did to lose weight was just not cram in $1000 calories in my gullet before noon.

Those biscuts did not look like they were that caloricly dense to my fat ass eyes
>>
>>9147488
>>9147488
5 frozen pizzas, 500g of bacon, +500g of cheese.
A pizza cake. I ate half of it in one go.
>>
>>9147765
Dude you realize white rice is like pure glucose?
>>
now im watching epic meal time again
>>
I had this gut infection for about a week where I'd shit out anything I ate completely undigested an hour after eating it. It was awesome.
In one afternoon I ate three 14" pizzas, three dozen wings, a burrito the size of my stomach and an enormous rack of ribs. I think I lost around ten pounds that week.
>>
>>9147942
What am I looking at?
>>
>>9151023

And?
>>
>>9147498
I ate 1 and a half 12 inches pizzas
in one night. Ate the rest of the other pizza in the morning.
>>
>>9147488
Me and a gym buddie would regularly split a box of spaghetti, couple pounds of beef and a jar of sauce in bulk season
>>
>>9148754
A large pizza is anywhere from 16" to 28" here.
Eating one by yourself in one sitting is 3000+ calories
>>
>>9148512
>20 cool ranch doritos tacos
What the fuck dude
>>
I am a recovering bulimic 5'2 female 125 lbs. I was bulimic for 10 months. I actually used to be 115 but I always ate back my calories and "cycled" meaning I'd do it all day, you never completely throw up everything. I've had some nasty binges:

>2.5 liter birthday cake ice cream, 20 red velvet cookies, cheesecake slice, marshmellow whip

>two betty Crocker cookie mixes, 2 pints ben and jerrys, 4 donuts, gallon of chocolate milk

>medium sized container of fried donut holes covered in honey, jar of nutella, 1.5 liter ice cream, halva, white chocolate, one mega hazlenut croissant, one regular nutella croissant, three cookies

Again bulimia is a terrible disease, Im trying to recover but I relapsed last night on a container of figs, proceeded to eat half a jar of honey. 8 slices bread. 5 butter cookies and two yogurts before I threw up in an abandoned bulding loitered in trash and covered in maggots because I ate beyond discomfort. I wish I listened to the anon a year ago who told me not to do this shit.
>>
i just ate 20 pc chicken nugget, medium fry, big mac, mcchicken, mcdouble, chicken mcgriddle
>>
Probably the time I ate 20 toasts with butter and wasn't even full, so I ended up eating five fried eggs afterwards
>>
>>9147488
2 Costco pizzas.
>>
>>9151392
Post pics
>>
One time i went to a chicken wings buffet with half the football team of my collage, a guy who was like 300 pounds and a dude who was like 7' tall (literally the tallest person in my state)
So we get there and honest to god that single moment was the most interesting competiton you'll ever see, there was no obvious winner, maybe fat guy could eat more than tall guy, but the football guys just ate like 3 pounds of pasta every night in football season, and then there was me, a skinny guy not willing to look like a fag, with nothing but passion for wings and an empty wallet so he had to get 2 days worth of food in a single meal at a "meh" chicken wings place

Most football guys fell first, after about the 60 wing mark, fat guy ended up fourth, i was third with about 80 wings, a football guy had 95 and tall guy had 105, it was about 8 pounds of wings and sauce

I couldnt sleep for 16 hours straight and i was shaking and sweating, i couldnt even lay down in my bed because my stomach would feel like shit, i shat weird orange stuff (and a little blood at the end, probably all that sauce) for a week

That was my fattest moment, a nutriologist friend of mine did the math, i had some good 2.5 - 3 pounds of pure fat running through my system
>>
I was once challenged to eat 20 double doubles, for a prize of like $20 plus the free double doubles...

I made it to 16 and it was probably the worst feeling of my life.

I have no idea how that tiny skinny asian girl from eating contests can eat, like, 50 hot dogs + buns.
>>
>>9152016
>I was once challenged to eat 20 double doubles, for a prize of like $20 plus the free double doubles...

I've also tried 20 taco bell taco supremes - DNF

Tried the 100 mcnugget challenge... that I should have finished and could have, but somebody else literally ate, like a dozen of my contest nuggets.
>>
>>9152045

And I'm guessing the 100 mcnugget challenge is by far the highest amount of fat/sodium/cholesterol I've eaten in 1 sitting.
>>
People ITT need to step up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9leH3fjX-Q8
>>
>>9152126
explain this
>>
>>9152390
IIRC the walls of her stomach are unusual in that they are capable of expanding, she didn't actually know this as she grew up fairly poor and rarely had enough to eat. It wasn't until she was 12 or 13 that she finally had the chance to eat until she was full. Her body is also incapable of digesting all the food she eats during these mega-feeds (so she doesn't gain weight from it) and she describes most of the food as 'coming out the way it went in'.
>>
>>9151148
It's called a bofsandwich. Danish farmer food.
>>
>>9148033
>>9148091
Exactly lol, Trump is unhealthy and fat as shit
>>
I've eaten a 16 inch pizza and a dozen donuts as a meal. 6' 145lbs. if you work for a living and have a good metabolism food is nothing to be scared of
>>
a little caesars hot-n-ready pepperoni deep dish, two cans of jeremiah weed spiked tea, a whole bag of crazy bread

i passed the fuck out in a sweaty food and booze coma
>>
>>9147488
Omg i love this thread
>>
File: IMG_3091.jpg (96KB, 640x467px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3091.jpg
96KB, 640x467px
>>9147488
>saturday
>Started drinking gallon of sangria and ice from 12pm to 8am
>breakfast bacon and eggs
>lunch was a gargantuan sandwich from jimmy johns
>dinner was a supreme pizza from pizza hut large size
>snacks afterwards was a box of 30 taquitos w/rach and tobasco sauce and a frozen bourrito
>stop drinking at 8 and got through 2 seasons if trailer park boys
>wake up completely sober belly stuffed to brim
>induce vomiting
>chest almost rips internally
>somewhat tear my throat
>best saturday ever
>>
Yesterday I ate bacon and boiled eggs with buttered toast for breakfast, fish and chips in the afternoon, and in the evening I ordered a 10“ pizza, some cheesey fries, some breaded garlic mushrooms, and 4 chicken wings. I also drank a bottle of wine and 4 beers.
>>
>>9153021
It took you 20 hours to drink a gallon of sangria?
>>
>>9153090
12pm to 8 pm
>>
>>9147498
I can easy go through a full large pizza in a night.

Most I've probably eaten was a full tray of kebab meats...Lamb and chicken kebab in a foil tray with 6 pitta breads and a load of salad and chips. Was meant for 4 people but I'd just got back form a 12 hour shift and bought it on the way home. Was delicious but my bowels didn't like me for a good week.
>>
Reading through this thread gave me collateral calories and I'm already full.
I do monthly cheat days/binge eating and I would max out at 5-6k calories, but usually just do 3k. My usual intake is 1.7k/day or 2k if bulking
>>
>>9151392
>bulimic
All the taste without the calories
>>
>>9150273
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqzwfqNcbJ0
>>
File: 1494734685128.png (160KB, 261x271px) Image search: [Google]
1494734685128.png
160KB, 261x271px
When I was younger with a new job and more money than I knew what to do with, I'd eat out often. I was also in a new place with no friends, so as a huge introvert on my days off I would do nothing but sit and eat.

On my worst days it'd be like

Breakfast
>half a box to a box of sugary cereal like Cap Crunch
>pound of bacon

Lunch
>12 to 16 pc KFC dark meat only

Dinner
>36-44 pieces of sushi rolls, delivered

all while drinking cans of soda nonstop

I still have problems with food. Reminding myself when I'm full and learning to stop before I'm stuffed is a constant battle. Down 10lbs though in the past month.
>>
Bump you fat fucks I need more stories so I can feel better about ordering an in n out animal style 4x4 and getting 2 big Macs on the way home
>>
File: 1417440336546.gif (4MB, 303x200px) Image search: [Google]
1417440336546.gif
4MB, 303x200px
>>9147488
wtf this was my fattest moment. trying to eat OP's pick at Eagle's deli. I recognize that challenge burger and my biggest regretto
>>
>>9149801
>spent a week at a monastery
Mind elaborating?
>>
Usually when I get off work I'll go to my local Chinese buffet and eat around five plates of food before I ralph in their bathroom. One time it was my moms birthday so I repeated this cycle three times until they asked us to leave. It should be a problem but I think I'm actually losing calories this way. There's a really great one downtown that I like but they don't have locks on their bathroom.
>>
>>9155108
Enjoy your fucked up teeth and esophageal tract.
>>
File: 1463810480801.gif (2MB, 388x423px) Image search: [Google]
1463810480801.gif
2MB, 388x423px
>>9147488
one time i baked a whole cake
ate it
threw it up
ate some more stuff
anything i could find in the house
threw it up
>tfw puking up spinach and pb mixed together
>tfw no longer bulimic and don't feel urge to binge
>>
A 16" square pizza. The local takeaway was doing them for £9.99 and they were actually decent so my friends and I had a contest. Mine was a meat feast, half bbq sauce, half garlic butter. I forced the whole thing down, didn't eat or poo for 2 days then passed a stool which breached the waterline in the toilet and clogged it before the toilet paper ever got in on the action.
>>
>>9147488
A Quintuple Whopper (there was some sort of a promotional event and they sold Quintuple Whoppers instead of Double Whoppers for the same price). I'm not really a big eater so it was a lot for me.
>>
>>9151392
next time you binge don't purge
yeah it sucks and feels awful but purging starts the b/p cycle all over again

start eating nutritionally dense foods and stop worrying about calories bc your body needs fuel. it's been starved of it and thats why you have the primal urge to binge.
going vegan saved my life. was bulimic for 7.5 years and puked so much i started puking blood up every time. haven't been bulimic in like 5 years but sometimes when i throw up there's still blood

stop while you can
>>
>>9147488
I ate a whole tub of nutella + a bowl of fruit at midnight one time because i hated myself. it was one of the normal sized nutella too
>>
downed 2 venti chocolate fraps from Starbucks racing a friend
I felt the pain in my pancreas
>>
> just out of school
> enter workforce, doing whatever, fuck you
> boss gets a job which is literally over the fence from where my brother lives
> move in
> smoke lots of weed daily

what followed was a month or maybe two month long weed and food binge where nights looked like this

>4-6pm: brother finished school, me finished work, procure/smoke pot, play games/watch shows
>6pm: drive to mcdonalds or hungry jack's (burger king), get large meal each (one week i had 3 pounders) plus extra frozen cokes and ice cream to put in freezer for later
> smoke more pot
>7pm: begin to think about second dinner, either go get noodles from chinese place or order pizzas for delivery
> smoke more pot
>8pm: if hungry, procure third dinner. if not, proceed to eat ice creams as prepared earlier
>9-10pm: eating/smoking/pass out with video playing

honestly, looking back, i'm surprised neither of us developed serious health issues in that time. we were averaging $300-$400 a week on food between us, plus around half that in pot.
if we put on weight, it was negligible, as neither of us is/was a fat fuck.

doubt i could do the same thing nowadays without putting on huge amounts of weight, metabolism definitely slowed down in the past few years
>>
>>9155461

as time progressed, we got slightly more cost effective with our munchie habits. e.g. would buy 3L milk and add chocolate syrup to save buying drinks individually; made a lazy poutine with frozen chips, packet gravy and pre-shredded cheese.

i mean, very shameful in some ways, but those were some good times
>>
>>9147488
Every friday in the past two months I eat one burger king's Big King XXL, two Long Chickensl burgers, a big ration of fries, coca cola, and 4 chicken tendies. Sometimes I add a Crispy Chicken burger.
>>
>>9150880
>a pizza cake
Um, what?
>>
>>9155533
That is about 3500 calories btw
>>
>>9155461
food binging while high is crazy.

>literally putting lasagna on top of a package of oreos and eating all of that shit while chugging down a can of coke and half a bar of lindt

the result wasn't pretty.
>>
10 plates at the Golden Corral breakfast buffet.
It still hurts me to think about
>>
2 tubs of large movie theater popcorn, 1 pint Talenti salted caramel gelato, an entire package of apple cinnamon rice cakes (700 cals), 6 oreos, 800 cals of pretzels, an entire box of Zatarains jambalaya rice, and half a block of tofu. I ate all of that in a span of 6 hours.
>>
one and a half little caesars pepperoni pizzas (about 3500 Calories) washed down with soda. or 5 plates at the buffet, but i ate a lot of vegetable there.
>>
>>9149979
tell us the story
>>
>>9148754
It's not just the fact that they're around 1 meter in diameter, but also the fact that they're like 10-15cm thick. They're also covered in cheese to the point where you can't even tell there is dought if not for the crust.
>>
>>9156128
Not much of a story teller. I was taking a pizza to a shitty neighborhood, got approached by two meth heads and they told me to give up my money. Told them to fuck off and started walking toward the house again. One of them grabbed my pizza bag and tried to pull it away. I held on and pulled him toward me, punched him in the ear because he was too close for a good punch. He tried the bag again, so I tackled him to the ground. Started dropping hammer fists until I felt a sharp pain in my back. Jumped up and abandoned the pizza which was fucked anyway. Started after the other faggot with the knife and he took off running, turned around and the first one was running too. He took the fucking smashed pizza, don't know if he thought the money was in the bag or what. Called 911 and ended up with a few stitches and no major injuries, but it hurt like hell for a few weeks. Someone turned them in for crime stoppers reward money, pizza guy ended up with three years, knife guy got ten.
>>
Well. Everyday now. I try to drink heavy cream every night.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170711-172132.jpg (452KB, 1058x1016px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170711-172132.jpg
452KB, 1058x1016px
>>9147765

Someone posted this on r/4chan.
>>
>>9152649
>Exactly lol, Trump is unhealthy and fat as shit
Is he though? He seems pretty average for his age. My dad is over 10 years younger, doesn't drink soda, never eats fast food, doesn't eat red meat even and has the same body type.

inb4 amerifat: nope
>>
>>9156967
Lots of things get crossposted to/from both sites. People put 4chan posts on reddit for upvotes and people post reddit stuff on 4chan so they can shit on it without getting hidden by downvotes
>>
>>9147661
do more vlogs you dummy
>>
>>9155108
That's not ok dude, you seriously should get help with that.
>>
>>9148261
Good job anon
>>
110lb human here

I ate two whole medium dominos pizzas plus the cheesy bacon bread in one evening
>>
>>9147728

>has saved a wojak image to their computer
>has not seen their penis in recent memory

How surprising
>>
>>9147815

I feel like pizza places get away with this all the time.

I remember as a child when my dad ordered pizza, he would ALWAYS order 20 oz. bottles of soda and 100% of the time they would bring us 2 liter bottles of whatever we ordered.
>>
>>9147540
>ordered a pint of Ben and Jerry's

wat?
>>
>>9150098

and I'm sure Obama enjoyed escargot and kale chips every night, you delusional liberal
>>
>>9156967
great, you should go back there and never return here
>>
>>9157032
Fucking reddit fags need to stop coming to 4chan, doesn't help that the majority isn't helping.
>>
File: 1498820138591.jpg (332KB, 1440x1287px) Image search: [Google]
1498820138591.jpg
332KB, 1440x1287px
>>9147488

Back in HS I wouldn't pack a lunch and my parents never gave me money so I wouldn't eat all day and had basketball practice after school some days. So I would get home around 6 P.M. After studying and running around empty all day. My hunger would be so bad when I got home that I could crush 10k calories within 4 hours pretty easily. Bags of Flamin' Hot Cheetos, Multiple Frozen Pizzas, Coka Cola by the 2 Liter, whatever candy was within arms reach. Good times man, most days I would fall asleep eating from the massive itis I would get from all the bad junk being forced down my gullet. My dad threatened to kick me out at 16 cause I was "eating them out of house and home."

Fun stuff
>>
I weighed 120 in highschool, smoked a couple joints to myself, and ate a full pizza, a personal sized tub of ice cream, a 6 inch sub, and 2 sparkling waters in one sitting which lasted about 4 hours
>>
>>9152457
What kind of bread is that?
>>
>>9148034
I looked for the nutritional info and added all that up, you had at least 4387 calories.
>>
>>9147488
ate a whole pizza with breadsticks once on a dare in high school
didn't eat for the next two days, nearly got sick off of it
>>
>>9148534
uh, trump doesn't have a doctorate you stupid fuck.
>>
File: 1481332827612.png (23KB, 370x320px) Image search: [Google]
1481332827612.png
23KB, 370x320px
>>9147488
13 full plates at home town buffet.
>>
>first time in las Vegas
>wanted to eat at a fancy buffet I saw on TV
>been there for 5 days
>missed every chance I had
>ended up drunkenly eating at Denny's and mcdicks every night
>last day there
>gotta catch a 3p.m. flight
>ohshitthisismylastchance.jpeg
>shuffle in at 11 for the lunch buffet
>been up drinking since 7p.m. the night before
>determined to try everything they had to offer
>eat myself sick
>plane ride from hell quickly followed
>>
>>9147488
Easy. My cousin´s weeding two weeks ago.
It was a free boufet with EVERYTHING and everything was delicious but so few people were eating so i feel sad so much delicius food go waste so i take full responsability to eat as much as i could.
4 crabs, 30 shrimps, a whole patty, spanish omelete, 5 fancy hamburguers, 3 fancy burritos, 4 steaks, a salad, pork, apple pie, ice cream and 1/4 of the weeding cake. And even more things i cant remember.
Just the day after i had a barbacueu with my football team and it happened again, everyone bring a lot of food on their own and so much food was going to waste again so i ate "churrasco", sausagues, octopus and squids until i coundt barely hold everything inside me.
>>
>>9147488
Friend and i got 50 pieces pf chicken from a local fried chicken place. We both ate 22 pieces, it was too much. No not a fatass but lifted, 190cm 96kg.
>>
>>9147488
3 tubs of mayfield mint chocolate chip ice cream in a day back when my metabolism allowed me to. Now if I go a calorie over my daily need i become obese.
>>
>>9158818
Why do you care so much?
>>
>>9147488
Either me soloing a 50 cm family pizza in Greece or eating 6 plates of custard with sponge cake back in the school at lunch.
>>
>>9148990
Witch doctor/shamans use the barter system here.
>>
>>9157818
Restaurants here carry Ben and Jerry's and they dont give a shit if that's the only thing you order so long as it meets the minimum, which I did by adding a drink in as well.
>>
>>9151331

pizzas here tend to be in the 900-1200 range..
>>
>tfw get filled from 3 slices of pizza
>>
>>9158870
I'm not sure. The place made them fresh daily.
>>
>>9160540
I wish I knew that feel. I can go for a whole pizza and still not get satisfied.
>>
I never really cared too much about the fat moments earlier in my life because i was immune to getting fat or basically felt like it. I once shoved two rolls of sushi, taco bell frito burritos, and mcdonalds fries with some ice cream into a movie theater under my shirt.
[spoiler]I was on a date and the guys at the movie theater bought my fat disguise[/spoiler]
>>
>>9148908
Gotta love the owner Im electing this guy to be "our guy" from now on.
Here's my points:
-American
-Kills fat people
-Making shitton of money doing it
-He have a stethoscope
>>
>>9147765
>tipping

Triggered
>>
probably a massive poutine i ate in one sitting

aluminium takeout dish id guess about a foot in diameter, 2.5 in deep, filled with fries, cheese curds, topped with chicken hamburger meat and bacon and brown sauce all over

made me feel like i was dying afterwards
>>
>>9150080
t. fatass
>>
>>9160612
I made a shitty image macro on my IBM Thinkpad about him a few years ago for /fit/. Let me find it
>>
>>9147488
Several years back, my buddy and I did a marathon at Old Country Buffet. Open-Close. Man... that was a lot of food.

>Inb4 Amerifat
>Inb4 Disgusting

Yeah, no shit pal.
>>
>>9160032
those are some small pizzas
>>
>>9150112
Didn't that nigga get involved in a crash that incinerated his car awhile back? Look at this shit now:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKLIFJnP5UI
How is he not dead?
>>
File: Bypass Basso.png (222KB, 776x811px) Image search: [Google]
Bypass Basso.png
222KB, 776x811px
>>9160932
>>9160612
tada

I forgot how old that IBM's drive is. There's a lot of ancient macros in there. I'm gonna have a little nostalgia fap for a minute.
>>
>>9155108
Mate, you should really stop that. I mean, it's not my life to live, but there are ramifications to binging and purging like that.

Wishing you the best.
>>
>>9147815
kek
>>
>>9147577
>tfw too fat you cant even baby freeze anymore
>>
>>9147488
once consumed a 8pc bucket from the colonel's and a large quarter pounder meal
>>
>>9147488
Valentines date
Ordered a chicken chimp family feast each and finished them
Almost threw up in a bin walking back home
Shitty relationship but that was a good date
>>
>>9151941
I ate a half cheese half supreme once but damn was I full after. I couldn't eat 2.
t. Fatman
>>
3 footlong meatball subs from Subway
Just got off a long-haul flight and totally overestimated my hunger
The first two were delicious but I could feel my body breaking down while I ate the third
>>
i once ate a whole box of jaffa cakes
>>
yesterday i got insanely stoned and went to an asian buffet, ate like 5 plates of food, and then threw up 5 minutes after i got home. it was fun.
>>
I got a grand slamwich at Denny's, got wasted, and got another one.
>>
>>9164494
>3 footlong meatball subs from Subway
Jesus christ I just had one of those today and I regret it. Can't even imagine 3.
>>
Got high, ate a pint of Ben & Jerry's and a 250g of potato chips with some soda.
Was still nauseous the next morning
>>
>>9147488
Depends on what you mean by at a single time. Most of my eating binges last multiple hours. Also depends on if were counting alcohol calories. Currently tonight I'm sitting at a burrito, a quesadilla, a large ice cream cone, 6 vanilla/vanilla cupcakes, a pint of chocolate peanut butter ice cream (the good kind not that airy crap), and 6 10% beers. I'm about two hours in right now, but still going strong. I'll probably have a couple bagles and cream cheese with chips and salsa after this. And then some crackers and chocolate after that. Might order a buffalo chicken calzone if I don't pass out early enough. Or Maybe I'll make some tea instead. This is a typical binge for me, but I'm sure I've had some epic meals that I don't remember
>>
Double cheese burger topped with chocolate covered bacon on a krispy kreme bun with .5 lb of fries on the side and about 3 large refills of coke.

I nearly died the next day I felt so bad.

I can't believe that didn't give me diabetes.
>>
>>9147488
there was this ridiculous poutine place near where i lived a few years ago, they had all sorts of ingredients and had some staple wacky poutines on their menu

the large ones were like 2 pounds, i got a large vegetarian (onion, green pepper, mushroom, something else) and ate the whole thing in about an hour and then i had a pseudo-stroke and blacked out until morning when i felt fine

later that day i shit so much that it broke the waterline and the toilet couldn't flush it

t. 150lbs
>>
>4 double cheese burgers, two large fries (maccies)
>kfc megabox
>2ltr bottle of pepsi max (it's 0 calories)
>big bag of spicy doritos
>crispy m&ms
>kinder buono (white) bars (5)
>12" stuffed meatfeast pizza from takeaway
I wasn't even sick, ate and collected in that order (ate at home whilst watching the office US version)

my finest hour indeed
I weighed 185lbs at the time
>>
10pc kfc family meal, my shit the next morning was pretty scary
>>
>>9150080
Totally innocent. He's not forcing these people to eat themselves to death. If people don't have self control, that's their problem.
>>
>>9158836
Scott????
>>
>>9147498
I do this semi-regularly. I also have to eat every 4 hours otherwise I get cranky.
Last semester during evening classes I would get a double bacon cheeseburger before class, and then in the 10 minute break they give us I'd go downstairs and eat another one.
Pretty regularly if I'm out at a restaurant with friends, people will dump their leftovers onto my plate because they know it'll be eaten.
135lbs 5'10"
>>
>>9147765
>american healthcare plan
>>
i once ate 250 grams of nutella and then i stopped myself from doing it further.
>>
>>9147498
I ordered two pizzas last night at 8pm, now it's 11am the next day and I'm done with both.
>>
I devoured 2 pizzas and half a kilogramme of ice cream last night, but I used to be obese so I probably had fatter moments. I'm 155lbs.
>>
>>9167968
I'm in a similar situation. Used to be obese but my ability to consume food has only increased with the weight loss.

Dinner last night.
>1/2 gallon tin roof ice cream
>2lb dry pasta
>2lb italian sausage
>75oz tomato sauce

Over 10lb of food with no real discomfort or after effects. I'm fairly certain I could be a mid tier competitive eater if I worked on my speed. Speed seems like something that comes with technique and jaw strength and isn't directly related to your ability to consume and hold down food.
>>
>>9167999

Well I was dying after all that food but yeah I can still eat a lot without problems
>>
I ate a big mac and took a nap once.
>>
File: 1496183400039.png (318KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496183400039.png
318KB, 1000x800px
>>9147765
I want to try it now
>>
I ate something like four cans of chili with rice, cheese, and sour cream.
>>
File: 1481026494879.jpg (38KB, 565x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481026494879.jpg
38KB, 565x600px
>>9147498
>tfw your can eat as much as you can because of high metabolism
>>
>>9148091
He probably drinks the small bottles to make his hands look big.
>>
File: sad_cat.jpg (35KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
sad_cat.jpg
35KB, 567x437px
Just ate a piece and a half of pizza. I'm not sure if I'm gonna make it.
>>
>>9147765
Anon this isn't okay
>>
File: 1463791610583.png (289KB, 666x646px) Image search: [Google]
1463791610583.png
289KB, 666x646px
>>9169236
hold on buddy
>>
>>9147488

recently got two large stuffed crust meteors from dominos and two sides and two drinks.

Finished it all in one sitting.
>>
>>9169470
>stuffed crust meteors
What
>>
>>9169920
americans are so fat they eat meteors lol
>>
>>9169236
kill yourself before you die from a heart attack from all that salt

QUICKLY before you think about it too much
>>
>>9147767
are you from york UK, beacuse I recognize those pizza boxes
>>
I used to be able to eat a 42 ounce can of chicken chow mein, plus a can of the crispy things, in 1 day (some for lunch, the rest for dinner).
>>
>be 10 years ago
>Be pretty into WoW
>Been playing all day, haven't really had a meal but just snacked
>It's midnight
>Drive to nearest jack in the box
>Order 40 of their 2 for $1 tacos
>They think it's a joke at first
>I'm fucking serious
>Takes them like 20 minutes to get my order out
>Qt high school girl brings my food out in 4 bags
>She doesn't even seem upset, just frightened
>Gtfo out of there because the shame is starting to kick in
>Get home and eat 10 tacos
>Puke
>Go to sleep
>Wake up and eat the rest of them throughout the next day
>>
>>9170123
My local mcdonald's ran a 50 cent for 10-piece mcnugget deal. Got 10 with a friend (solid bottom-to-top bag), then let my bro know. When he ordered the same thing, the worker audibly groaned into the mic.
>>
I ate hot cheeto fries between every meal and ended the day with a frozen pizza. I lived like this for 2 years and ruined my body for life
>>
>>9147498
i used to think i ate a lot until i read these

im one of those people that eats in short bursts
nothing for 5+ hours then 3 subway sandwiches and a rack of ribs
>>
File: 6000000_out_10_would_bang.jpg (42KB, 405x477px) Image search: [Google]
6000000_out_10_would_bang.jpg
42KB, 405x477px
>>9148261
How did you lose it?
>>
I once ate a whole frozen pizza, big bag of cape cod chips, some cake and made a "milk shake" out of a 1/2 gallon if ice cream within an hour.

After eating all of it I sat down,felt a bit bloated and realized why I was pushing 250 pounds. I got my diet slightly in order after that
>>
>>9147488

In my younger years, for breakfast... 6 egg omelette, a chicken fried steak, a pound of crispy bacon, ten slices wheat toast.

Then there was the time I ate four whole Italian loaves filled with pounds of crispy bacon, an entire jar of Skippy's peanut butter and an entire jar of grape jelly, washing down with Perrier and champagne.

That time I ate six banana splits in one sitting also comes to mind.

Had a huge heart attack at 42 that made me change these damaging ways of eating. In 1994 I moved to Australia. Been eating what I myself raise, grow and hunt here around my farm and all the land I own here ever since, and at 82 I feel no different than I was at 52.
>>
>>9147488
Went to a steakhouse with my dad, my aunt and cousin
>Cousin threw a massive fit over my aunt ordering appetizers before he arrived
>Turned into a fight with my dad and cousin on one side and my aunt on the other
>We ended up ordering 4 appetizers (they are massive)
Waiter tells us they are almost out of meat so I tell everyone to fight all they want but let's order first or else we are having none
>We order pretty much what's left
>Since they couldn't sell some cuts of meat as two orders (it was around 175% of an order) they brought us everything
>It was so much meat
>After those massive appetizers
>The most food k have ever eaten in one sitting in my life
>Came home, went to be since j felt like shit, had trouble breathing and woke up 3am to a diarrhea storm
>>
>>9159450
That sounds amazing.
>>
>>9172188
How much did you weigh gramps
>>
>>9148754
What does t. Italian mean?
>>
I once ate half a sheet pizza, 1.5 dozen hot wings, a fucking ton of cheese bread sticks, and over half a bottle of wild turkey
I dont remember much of this besides what i gathered from after
>>
>>9172204

Got up to 264 lbs, son.
>>
>>9160894
>Hungry as fuck, haven't eaten anything
>Order poutine with chicken shawarma and garlic sauce on top while drinking Crush orange
>Halfway through my stomach is about to burst
How can someone eat poutine in one setting?
>>
File: IMG_1728.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1728.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
>>9172227
Will you be my grandpa?
>>
the first time I got stoned I ate 3 double doubles from In n Out, 2 orders of fries and two milkshakes
>>
Some years ago I ordered a large pizza from Pizza Hut with a side of cheese sticks. Ate both in one sitting a finished off with a king sized Twix.

Then about 3 times a week in 2015 I would order a large thin crust from Papa Johns and a side of brownies and eat it in one go as well. Did that for a year and ballooned up to 220lbs. I finally got my shit together this year and I'm at 179, still losing.
>>
>>9147670
this happened to me a month ago when I went to Brazilian all you can eat steak house, nearly damn killed my self and threw up out of the car window while driving. Had to strip to my underwear coz i felt claustrophobic and overheated
>>
>>9172206
like: From, an italian.
>>
>>9147488
Once i ate a box of like 25 energy bar throughout the day and i discovered that each has at least 400 calories
>>
Lately feels like every day was the fattest of my life.
I used to have self control but now I order way too much way too often, when I cook, I cook a lot of fatty stuff and eat all of it at once.
I eat at least one package of at least one kind of garbage snack food.
I don't do sports, I drink a lot of beer.
Gained 12lbs in the last couple of weeks. I only think of food all of the time.
I used to be different a month ago
>>
From ages 11-13 I wouldn't eat breakfast, maybe pack a light lunch of just a sandwich, granola bar, piece of fruit. I'd binge when I'd get home, putting away like 5+ cans of vanilla coke, 2 boxes of kraft dinner, 2 bags of microwaved popcorn, 3-4 of whatever homemade cookies/muffins, and sometimes half a costco sized bag of taco chips or ruffles/lays depending on what was available. Then I'd eat dinner with my parents a few hours later. Only child and mom was usually asleep when I'd get home, dad still at work, so I'd just stuff my fat face while watching cartoons.

Then once I moved out I subsisted off multiple boxes of kraft dinner, doubled up ramen packets and dollar store microwave cakes that you just added water to, store bought loafs of choco chip bread.
Once I made more money I had fast food for nearly every meal, while still buying groceries. Ususally get 2 foot long subs, eat one before shift and one during and then get fast food again after (dennys, pizza, mcdonals, ect) and snacks of chips, popcorn, ice cream before bed.
Non diet canned iced teas, large french vanilla coffees, ice capps, ect on the daily. Usually have a chocolate bar or half of one every day as a "pick me up" because I eat my feelings.
Alcohol binges would consist of me having a few coolers and then killing half a liter of vodka with a water chaser. Now I mix my vodka with cheap fruity wine (+ tequila shots).

2yrs ago I went low carb and lost some weight but I'm still a fatty fat, old habits die hard.

tl;dr I'm a fat fuck
>>
I'm hungry
Thread posts: 294
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.