[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to hide inside a grocery store overnight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2009.jpg (187KB, 866x1300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2009.jpg
187KB, 866x1300px
What's the best way to hide inside a grocery store overnight?
>>
For what reason?
>>
>>9146103
kill an employee and hide in his chest cavity
>>
>>9146110

Missing employees raise too many questions.

Instead, kill an employee and wear their skin.
>>
See if you can get through the backroom doors and hide in the backstock. I worked at a Kroger for almost a year and there was one corner I never even glanced at.
>>
>>9146103
Hang a hammock for the ceiling if it's high enough.
>>
>>9146103
Behind the paper towels/toilet paper. Just like Chuck Mangionie in that episode of King of the Hill.
>>
>>9146105
No money and planning to just grab some food and gorge overnight in hiding then blend in with shoppers in the morning when it opens
>>
>>9146188
when they catch your dumb ass and throw you in jail you'll probably get a meal there
flawless plan
>>
>>9146142
I might do this, the store next door doesn't have cameras in their toiletry aisle, it's a foolproof plan
>>
>>9146128
Bullshit, we go into the stock room to pretend to look for the one missing plate for a customer.
>>
>>9146223
Is there an overnight crew who stocks shelves though? You might get pinched.
>>
>>9146103
First be aware of the store hours. Be sure to go into the store when there's still a decent amount of customers coming and going so you won't stand out. Go into the restroom when no one else is in there. If they have the removable ceiling tiles then push one up and take a peak up there. If you can find a way to climb up do it, you can slide the panel back in place and quietly crawl to another area and into the back room. Now the tricky bit will be to listen for a few hours after the store closes for the stockers to leave as they will usually use the closing hours to run backstock if they don't have a regular delivery for the day. the managers and some of the more departmental employees(bakery, meat dept., deli, etc) will usually get there in the morning about an hour to 2 hours early. So it just a matter of being as quiet while people are there.
>>
Not OP or this guy >>9146292
but
1) Also be aware of any cameras. I would think they don't review tape unless there is an incident, but you never know
2) Also be aware if there are motion sensor alarm system. I don't know if they put those motion sensors only in the store part or the back rooms, or if grocery stores even bother.
>>
>>9146292
that was an detectiv conan episode
>>
If I go eat free sikh food, will they be silently judging me for having cut hair?
>>
>>9146317
You want to be warry of the cameras not only because they record what they see, they're also constantly monitored and controlled by a guy with a few monitors and a joystick. He sees you come in and looks for you coming out.

>t. guy who worked asset protection before
>>
>>9146338
The grocery store I live next to has nominal cameras and security. I somehow doubt they have a dedicated guy in the back room watching customers.
>>
>>9146338
Fuck off faggot this "t" shit needs to end
>>
>>9146388
>sincerely, assmad clown
>>
>>9146388
regards, anti-finn racist
>>
>>9146388
t. reddit user
>>
>>9146188
What are you gonna do about the stockers that work at night?
>>
>>9146408
Just sneak behind them, then quickly put them in a headlock and choke them the fuck out until they fall unconcious like you're fucking Corvo. Be sure to keep your hand over their mouth until they fall asleep, and then drag them back to a hiding spot so the others won't find him until after you've already got them too.
>>
>>9146388
>if i get mad, they'll stop
Or
>i can filter this specific combination of key entries and i won't see it again unless i choose to
>>
>>9146408
I don't think the place I'm scoping out does stocking at night.
I'll document my progress while huddled behind the toilet paper tomorrow night.
>>
Walmart is probably your best bet for something like this. There have been cases where people have literally lived inside Walmarts for weeks before getting caught.

Actually, why haven't you tried going to a church? A lot of churches will give you free shit if they think you look less fortunate. You'd be surprised at some of the things they can give you.
>>
>>9146103
I'm pretty sure most stores have motion sensors they activate when they close. Hiding there past closing time would just cause an alarm.
>>
>>9146535
>I'll document my progress while huddled behind the toilet paper tomorrow night.
Can't wait.
>>
>>9146690
This OP. They'll most likely have motion sensors and alarms, also alarms on the doors.
>>
>>9146769
I should add though that if you wriggle along the filthy supermarket floor like some sort of manworm you can probably stay under the sensors.
>>
>>9146771
How are you going to get the food then?
>>
>>9146777
You could use a fishing rod.
>>
>>9146783
That would require so ridiculously good dexterity
>>
>>9146785
Well you have all night to practice.
>>
>>9146331
>>
>>9146690
It will also be very dark in the store backrooms because the backroom lights are usually shut off.
>>
>>9146103
Work back shift. They always need back shift people.
>>
>>9146388
t. faggot nigger
>>
>>9146388
t. faggot
>>
So I've determined there is no overnight staff and no motion sensors it appears. Wish me luck tonight
>>
>>9148258
take phone pics at least fuck
>>
File: 1493913010418.jpg (126KB, 443x473px) Image search: [Google]
1493913010418.jpg
126KB, 443x473px
>>9146815
i have never seen anyone do this before, was this intentional or are u a newfag bc im dying rn
>>
>>9146103
I have worked at a grocery store. They don't have fucking motion sensors. There is a lot of space under the Tables where they put the fruit on.
>>
>>9146331
i think sikhs are supposed to be welcoming to everyone. of course you can tell everyone to do something and they won't all do it even if it's good but you should be fine. a lot of sikhs cut their hair anyway, they just leave it longer than the average person.
>>
Take your clothes off and climb into the meat display case.
>>
>>9148258
Godspeed little buddy.
>>
>>9146815
this better be a joke
>>
>>9148258
How will we know you're not just being a faggot, OP?
>>
Why not just camp out in a 24/7 store? I can't imagine the night staff give a fuck if someone is there all night.
>>
File: IMG_20170629_184110.jpg (3MB, 3968x2976px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170629_184110.jpg
3MB, 3968x2976px
>>9148258
Buddy, act like you are shopping. Slowly fill your kart/basket with dry goods and drinks for the night. Park the kart or out the basket close to your respective hiding spot.

Now, when you are inside. Try smuggling little by little the things you wish to consume. Hide well, wait until they close.

Enjoy success, my hungry Anon.
>>
Observe employee uniform, aquire any branded materials, put them on, then just simply walk right in. Everyone will think you are a new employee and no one will really think to question it. Walk into the employee only area and find a little nook in the warehouse.
>>
>>9148429
can you describe this dish to me?
>>
>>9146188

> Choosing not to just consume food while you're walking around Walmart.
>>
File: IMG_20170629_183815.jpg (3MB, 3968x2976px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170629_183815.jpg
3MB, 3968x2976px
>>9148451
Breaded Cheese with Tartar sauce and rice.

Three eggs, breading, a pan, oil and cheese.

The sauce, 2dl sour cream 20%, 2 normal spoons of mayo, 1 teaspoon of mustard, 1 tea spoon of sugar, 1tea spoon of lemon juice and finally a knife tip amount of salt.

Enjoy buddy.
>>
>>9146815
>>9146815
Kek
>>
>>9148620
Go slower, use smaller words please.
>>
This is retarded.
You are better off just go8ng in and eating as you walk around or simply walk out with a bag of food. Most large chains have a policy against employees stopping lifters...too risky. They may review the cameras and notify the police but it ends with a report not an investigation.

Just go get yourself a meal and walk out.
Done.
>>
>>9148279
I've done that before but I usually catch it when I go to post.
>>
>>9146103
Get a job and buy the food, you fucking nigger.
>>
>>9148435
This.
Fred Meyer is just a polo shirt (Any neutral color, black slacks and a green apron if you want to go full out.
Hell, you can even have a full beard.
>>
Man, /ck/ has gone to shit.
>>
>>9146103
Hide in the stationary aisle. Nobody goes there but the elderly. They're all asleep by 4 pm. You'll be fine.
>>
File: IMG_0802.jpg (84KB, 810x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0802.jpg
84KB, 810x1440px
>>9146388
This desu
>>
>>9148878
kill yourself
>>
>>9148869
Actually most shoplifters and tweakers prefer those areas.
The rug area is another hotspot.
>>
>>9148620
How much is a dl?
>>
>>9148928
Wtf downvoted
>>
>>9148986
>americans
>>
>>9146188
>then blend in with shoppers in the morning when it opens
I feel like you didn't really think this one through.
>>
>>9146128
Then how did you know the corner was there?
>>
>>9146188
Why don't you get a job?
>insert exaggerated sob story here
>>
>>9149185
mental illness with a criminal record for diriving my car into a park washroom
>>
>>9148986
Two handful.
>>
I've worked in three different grocery stores, and all have had motion sensors connected to an alarm. In two of them the alarm sound was loud enough to make you feel dizzy and unable to think clearly after only a minute or two (I know this from some accidental alarms going off).

Good luck.
>>
hollow out the bottom shelf of the toilet paper, and hide in there until the coast is clear with a wall of them in front of you. The levelers will walk right past you if the facade is clean and the shelves are high enough you can lay down in one
>>
>>9149583
Just buy ear protectors. It's pretty simple.
>>
>>9149197
>mental illness with a criminal record for diriving my car into a park washroom
>diriving my car into a park washroom
Story?
>>
>>9146103
Get a job as a night janitor and go to town while you're the only one there
>>
>>9149678
>what are security cameras
>>
Carefully.
>>
Hide in the urinal underneath a cardboard that says out of order.
>>
>>9146815
This seems like a great way to get (You)s. I'm gonna steal it.
>>
I saw some video where these dudes slept in an Ikea overnight
>>
I couldve slept in JC Pennies overnight the big metal ceiling door locked me in I yelled for help. It was like 10 minutes past closing time.
>>
>>9148454
THIS

you can eat while you are "shopping"
>>
File: lol.jpg (596KB, 1024x771px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
596KB, 1024x771px
>>9149164
Spoopy.
>>
>>9146103
Get a job there and at closing time be like
>I'll take care of this guys, u can all go home
>>
>>9146388
summer
>>
>>9146103
>walking into supermarket
>grab food
>powerwalk out of store holding food
there is nothing they can do to stop you
>>
>>9149660
I had s single beer at my friends place then drove home, but the medication I was on the time I guess amplified the effects of booze and I ended up falling asleep at the wheel and veered into a park by my house and crashed into a public washroom.
>>
>>9146417
And don't forget that an overturned cardboard box is a great way to sneak around. Just remember that if any camera sees you it's game over
>>
File: mfw_snake.gif (983KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
mfw_snake.gif
983KB, 500x281px
>>9150295
>>
>>9146388
-t. Swede
>>
>>9149586
I'd go with this one. Make sure you're a couple of packs deep but usually the shelves that hold the TP usually are. Go in earlier in the day, hollow out a bit of space at the back. Come back in 20 minutes before closing, climb in to minimize being discovered.
>>
>>9146783
This is getting more complex by the minute
>>
>>9146188
You still need to exit the store like a normal customer you idiot
>>
>>9146188
Usually stores have motion sensor alarms.
>>
>>9146103
don't think i don't see those TAMBZ
>>
So... did'ja do it?
>>
>>9146815

Holy fuck, I am loving every laugh.
>>
>>9146771
>wriggle along the filthy supermarket floor like some sort of manworm
Kek, at this rate OP just get a hi point and commit armed robbery
>>
What would you even eat there? You'd need a stovetop or microwave to really eat anything not canned.
>>
>>9148435
>can't buy food
>can buy matching employee outfit
>>
You could try going to a convenience store. One near me some guy came in and asked the counter guy if he could have something to eat. Guy told him to go grab a hot dog, chips and soda.
>>
>>9154238
Crackers, chips, fruit, veggies, sweets, I'm sure there's more. The only real ready to eat protein I can think of is jerky though.
>>
Sick LARP thread, but seriously where do you live where the stores actually close? Nebraska?
>>
>>9148766
I work at Fred Meyer. It's now a green or black apron if you're a scrubby. If you're a section head or a good dresser you can get away with just a name tag. That's our current dress code.
>>
ALRIGHT LISTEN UP FUCKERS.

This is the key to shoplifting success. Are you ready?

In and out.

You walk in the fucking door and grab only what you need. KEEP THE ITEMS IN YOUR HANDS, then walk the fuck out the door. That's it.

DO NOT:
Hide the items, stash the items, eat food while you are in there, or do anything in that fucking store other than what is posted above.

MOST grocery stores where I am have a no chase policy. They can't touch you once you leave the store.

There are like five employees at the front MAX vs. 45 sometimes more customers. They are looking for shady, homeless, drunk, nervous, anxious, looking for employees, types of people. They will follow you if you look homeless in the alcohol isle. End of story.
>>
If it isnt a genuine piece of shit and there arent overnight workers there will be motion sensors that will trip an alarm you wont hear. While you are stuffing your face with activated almonds, you will very suddenly notice blue and red lights flashing and probably choke on nuts
>>
>>9155085
>choke on nuts
Well we all know that wouldn't be his first time
>>
>>9155054

This is good advice. They will only stop you if the LP officer sees you put something into a bag or pocket or w/e. They are not permitted to do anything more than follow you unless they *see* you hide it. They will only follow you if you look suspicious.

That being said, we actually have had people try to stay overnight before at the shop I work at. Both got caught almost right away. Between janitors, overnight stockers, and bakers there are a lot of people in the store at night.

Plus, if the store closes at 10pm most staff stay until at least 10:30 or 11:00. Morning staff can start as early as 4:30 or 5:00. That's not a big window to deal with. Plus during the night all the doors will be locked except for the employee door and the fire exit. So good luck getting out if you get caught.
>>
>>9154899
I live in MS and within about 10 miles of 5 krogers. 2 of them close every night, 2 are 24/7 and the last one idk I've only been there a few times
>>
>>9150190
get a job. unless its a fellony like murder or theft its not going to keep you out of a fucking line cook position. that shit is illegals and coccain the whole way down, theyre not going to complain that you fucked up one night. just don't let your mental illness kill anyone and you'll be fine.
>>
>>9148258
People actually believe this faggot?
>>
>>9146595
This. My church is like 40 people all broke as fuck but we'll still give you whatever we got.
>>
>>9148620
I thought that might've tasted alright when I assumed it was fish fillets. Breaded cheese and it's no longer appealing.
>>
>>9146317
the trick with the motion sensors is to smuggle in something like a sizable rock on a rope, anything OP could effectively swing around from a hiding spot to trigger the motion sensors repeatedly

after enough "false" alarms people should lose interest, giving OP the ability to binge and grab
>>
>>9156210
>implying the motion sensor going off wouldn't give them reason to start checking shit like the TP aisle
>>
>>9146103
>What's the best way to hide inside a grocery store overnight?
Hide in the freezer
>>
>>9146417

>overnight stockers literally lift for a living

Hope you have the gains required to overtake the hulking masses that unload grocery trucks and curl cases of canned foods for 1/3rd of their life
>>
>>9156762
>OP tries to hide overnight
>hides for the next two millennia
>>
>>9149164
WHO WAS CORNER?
>>
>>9155829
I'm going to do it, they've been finishing renos in this store so it's hard to hide, but I am doing it tonight w/ pics
>>
>>9146815
>>
>>9146331
What? No. Most sikhs don't have a turban.

Could really go for some nice authentic punjabi food right now.
>>
>>9159252
I'm waiting.
>>
>>9146223
>>9146283
You might get caught even before they close for the night. I saw a YouTube video a while back about some guy trying to do this at a Walmart as a "challenge," but he got caught within the hour. It was how he rearranged the rolls that did him in though.
>>
Did he do it?
>>
>>9155054
This. When I was in college and no money I went to a store grabbed a thing of sushi, energy drink, and some fancy half a block of cheese that was like 40$ then I just walked the fuck out, gg ez.

I did have one employee at a gas station run out the door towards me. But once you hear "HEY!" Run and don't look back.
>>
>>9157842
Kek
>>
>>9146103
The best place to try is Wal-Mart. Go in the employee area during the day. Go to the HR manager and tell them you start tomorrow but you didn't get your vest. Wal-Mart managers are too stupid or stressed to question it. Go back with your vest on, load up on food, eat it in the break room, say you are on your break. When you are done, leave. Confidence is key.
>>
>>9146815
been shitposting and lurking for almost 10 years now
Its been a long time since I've seen someone fuck that up
>>
>>9162900
why
>>
>>9146103
Where's my pics, OP?
>>
>>9146394
To be fair, Finland isn't a real country. Source: have you looked at their language?
>>
>>9148620
You're a Slav aren't you

You're supposed to eat it with fries or tates, who the fuck eats it with rice
>>
>>9146103
Steal the grocery store jester's costume and take his place
>>
>>9161605
damn that's a dick move man
>>
>>9163690
Don't do this OP, I tried it and I got a rapex stuck on my penis.
That jester and his damn tricks, turned himself into a sexless being of pure mischief just to ruse me once more.
>>
if the store has one of those dairy cooler units where the stock area and the display shelves are the same unit. then you into that and wall off a corner with stacks of butter/cheese/yogurt/milk. Then you hide in that corner.

though all my grocer stores are open 24 hours a day.
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.