[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Beef

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: mcdouble-buck-double-open.jpg (120KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
mcdouble-buck-double-open.jpg
120KB, 800x600px
Who has better burger beef, McDonalds or Burger King?
>>
>>9145472
Who the fuck knows? none of us are eating that shit plain, uncooked
McDoubles as a whole are obviously better than any counterpart at BK though
>>
>>9145472
The correct answer is Wendy's.
>>
File: 200px-Vuvuzela_hue[1].png (19KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Vuvuzela_hue[1].png
19KB, 200x189px
Picanha burguer - BK Brazil
>>
I prefer Burger King's beef. The whole flame broiled thing works for me.

Plus their coupon app works so much better than McD's.
>>
For me, it's the McChicken
>>
>>9145479
But McDonalds uses limp pickles while BK uses chunker pickles
>>
>>9145500
but BK douses their burger in shitty fake smoke flavor
>>
>>9145511
This is true. It comes in bland white plastic bags that weigh about 75 pounds each.
>>
>>9145472
haven't eaten either for a while now, but I have better memories from BK than from McD
>>
BK tastes better, but the niggers ruin it

McDonalds is pretty dark too, but at least they can read your order because they make it idiot proof
>>
>>9145581
Gift us the story of memory you have
>>
>>9145511
C'mon. At least be honest. BK cooks their shitty beef patties over a flame, while McDonald's cooks their shitty patties in a giant plastic microwave cabinet. I know. I've worked at both locations.
>>
>>9145629
BK may cook over a flame, but it tastes bad. It tastes like they are trying to trick you into thinking it was cooked over a flame, they are trying too hard. McDonalds are hardly even burgers but they surely taste better than BK which are just the worst burgers you can find
>>
BK by a long shot
>>
>>9145637
Both chains use 100 percent ground beef
The only difference is they also cover them in tons of salt and preserves
>>
>>9145637
>BK may cook over a flame
>they are trying to trick you into thinking it was cooked over a flame

McDonald's PR needs to leave this subreddit.

>>9145661
>Both chains use 100 percent ground beef

McShitnald's patties are like 50% ammonia solution. The BK corporation has never once entertained the idea of purchasing these same vile products.
>>
>>9145604

Bizarre. The 'groids tend to congregate at McDonalds where I live and hence also work there more often than BK. I prefer BK for this reason, though will always go to Wendy's for my burger fix regardless.
>>
>>9145629
BK used a broiling device. A chainmail conveyor carries the burgers through a sort of convection oven.
>>
>>9145715
McDonalds sure sold its soul to black people, eh? Whose brilliant idea was that.
>>
>>9145472

Both are absolute dogshit

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>9145719
Their broilers use gas-powered flames. Their burgers actually are cooked over fire.
>>
>>9145472
you, if you go to the store and buy ground beef...
retard
>>
>>9145757

they're literally better than any burger YOU'VE ever made, that's for fucking sure.

it's not as if they're not literally 100% beef.
>>
>>9145629
>McDonald's cooks their shitty patties in a giant plastic microwave cabinet.
What third-world country are you from? We cook out patties on a grill.
>>
>>9145788

you literally use the word "literally" too much
>>
>>9145472
>those thin as fuck pattys
why are ameripoors so pathetic?
>>
>>9146302
It's so they cook quick enough to be called fast food. They throw them on the griddle frozen and like 1 minute per side and it's done. If they instead used normal thickness patties, they would take longer to cook (like 5 guys time length) and every one would complain and they'd not be able to serve their millions of customers a day or whatever it is.
>>
>>9146302
at least we have food
>>
>>9146820
That's debatable.
>>
>>9146302
>pattys
Why are europoors unable to plural nouns?
>>
>>9146850
>plural
You should learn how verbs work, Shartacus.
>>
>>9146850
*pluralize
>>
>>9145483
The best paper burger in the world
>>
>>9145481
Yes
>>
>>9146853
*pluralise

>Americans so desperate to sound "cool" they change the "s" to a zed
>>
>>9145472
Burger King tastes better, McDonalds is cheaper
>>
>>9148491
>given the English language rules, "ghoti" could be pronounced as "fish"
>>
>>9145629
That's just simply untrue.

The McDonalds patties are grilled on both sides using a clam style grill.

after that they go directly on the sandwich or go into a cabinet that keeps them hot for 15 minutes. After that, they get wasted.
>>
>>9145604
Blacks work at my BKs. Haven't had an issue yet.
>>
>>9146269
>we

Damn, the McChicken threads were actual viral marketing and not just a meme after all.
Fuck off
>>
File: GcSZE4l.jpg (58KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
GcSZE4l.jpg
58KB, 540x720px
BK patties are nightmare fuel.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.