[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dose anyone on /ck/ goes to cici's?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: thumb.php(2).png (12KB, 182x182px) Image search: [Google]
thumb.php(2).png
12KB, 182x182px
Dose anyone on /ck/ goes to cici's?
>>
I only eat their alfredo pizza. The cheese sticks and desserts are god tier.

It's a damn shame that the restaurants are almost always frequented by hispanics and ghettos doing their collective birthday party for their gaggle of illegitimate children.
>>
>>9144886
work colleague went there on vacation to florida and said it was pretty good for the price
>>
I did with mom and grandparents once or twice. The kids menu was pretty good with mazes and stuff. I don't think I'd return. Pizza Luce offers much better vegan pizzas :^)
>>
cinnamon rolls are GOAT

alfredo pizza is good, and there's one type with a bacon/ranch type sauce that's good

they jew the shit out of you on the drinks though
>>
>>9144886
I've been there before. No longer live in a State that has them.

Cicis to me wasn't a place I'd go if I had all the time in the world. Itd be noon, I'd be hungry, it's literally a pizza/pasta/salad buffet. I could walk in, make a couple plates, be out and on my way in 20 mins. Not excellent but decent for the price/convenience.
>>
>>9144886
Ground zero for every kind of human filth imaginable, but yes. I eat low carb, mostly gluten free, and when I get hit by really bad cravings I binge at Cici's. I get a bowl of marinara and just dunk all the different pizzas and cheese breads into it, except the mac & cheese pizza, which I eat straight. Their deserts are too sugary for me.
>>
There are fine however....
ditto about the bean people. They ruin every buffet experience.
>>
I went there once. It was so disappointing, and I wasn't even expecting very much.
>>
>>9144886
Cinnamon rolls are really yummy. I used to work there and they would get eaten up so fast.
>>
cicis is a very good value these days. i dont know if they tried to step up their game or what, but its under 9 dollars for a buffet and drink. salad bar, various types of fresh pizza, deserts, soda.
>>
Cheap af and worth every penny.
>>
>>9144886
Only once or twice a year and never more than that, and that's only if I'm really craving it. Their pizza is ok but so greasy it gives me the most rancid, deathly shits.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.