[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

halp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: sweatenings.jpg (6KB, 192x182px) Image search: [Google]
sweatenings.jpg
6KB, 192x182px
accidentally broke the tip of my housemate's knife.

i was cutting somethng that wasn't yet defrosted and the knife tip came off when i was doing that.

I don't thikn that excuse will cut it (excuse the pun). What excuse can i tell him? I'm thnikign something about it getting stuck in a bone and me trying to dislodge it. Does that sound more innocuous?

(I'm going to replace it regardless)
>>
>>9144310
Then just man up and tell the truth weirdo. You already said you're willing to replace it.
>>
Does it have sentimental value? If not then who cares, just get a new one and tell him sorry bro.
>>
>>9144319
no, i thought it was a fancy knife, but replacing it is not going to even cost me that much.

another one of the set is also broken - but he broke it as opposed to me.
>>9144317
i feel like i need to retain his trust to use his shit.
>>
Shit happens, no reasonable person would hold it against you. Talk to him about replacing it, maybe go in on some better shit.

Don't be like my former roommate who said he'd buy a new one and then never did.
>>
>>9144325
>Hey mate, when I was using your knife to cut something, it wasn't defrosted completely and the tip broke. I'm really sorry, and I'll definitely replace it for you.

Autism is a disease anon, seek help.
>>
File: 1277517024743.gif (738KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1277517024743.gif
738KB, 320x240px
>>9144310
He's probably going to stab you to death now. And it will take much longer because of the missing tip.
>>
>>9144365
Damn that's old, also is that Madeline Mc Chicken or whatever her last name was?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.