[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fantasizing about being a domestic goddess

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: pic-unrelated-12719535.png (129KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
pic-unrelated-12719535.png
129KB, 500x522px
but Idk how to cook. tfw ur 21 female who relies on bf for sustenance.
>>
tfw furry bf who has to do all the gf's cooking
>>
>>9143775
Learn it like any other skill: research, seek advice, attempt, learn from mistakes, practice more. Repeat until capable. You will fail at first. You will still fail as you go on. You will even still fail occasionally after practicing a lot. What matters is that the failure doesn't discourage you too much, and that you always try again. Defeat is an excellent teacher.
>>
>>9143775
>i'm a gurl btw, teehee
nobody cares tits or gtfo
>>
>>9143775
Then learn. Get some good cookbooks, look up what terms mean and what the techniques look like in practice rather than just on paper, and watch videos (less good) or people that know how to cook (best) to see what they do, how theu do things and what you are looking for when you cook on your own. Always srart by reading and understanding the entire recipe before you begin, and make sure you have the ingredients called for. When starting out you will lack the speed to keep up the pace if you read as you go, and you will lack the experience on how to correct mistakes or substitute things on thr fly.

Knowing what the terms used mean, what the techniques look like, and knowing what qualities or changes to look/smell/feel/hear/tadte for as you cook are all important. Especially that last bit. You can read all the stuff you want on how a dough should end up or how a sauce should change over time, but nothing beats actual hands-on experience for learning the stuff.

Finally, learning by doing is what will help you make things in a reasonable amount of time. You will start slow and mess up, but you need to keep at it.

Now stop being a shitter, and get to cooking.
>>
>>9143775
HEY LOOK AT ME IMA GIRL
>>
>>9143815
I know all this, just having a bf to cook for me makes this all so much work I don't wanna do.

lowkey just want a husbando I love to be a cute tryhard waifu until I figure it out and become domestic goddess to the max.

sigh the woes of a "modern" woman
maybe I should break up and be single
>>
>>9143791
lol
>>
File: Tomato+harvest+015.jpg (517KB, 1059x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Tomato+harvest+015.jpg
517KB, 1059x1600px
>>9143775
Practice, seek advice from older ladies in your extended family. It will be frustrating at first but keep at it and soon enough you'll get the hang of it. Good luck.
>>
>>9143983
And one more thing keep the heat in check, you don't wanna overcook or worse undercook it.
>>
>>9143983
>seek advice from older ladies

Horrible advice if she's from the US. You'll be lucky if they can open a can of cream of mushroom soup and dump it over chicken breasts for a "casserole." They might have mastered the art of opening a jar of pasta sauce and boiling some spaghetti to mush served with a bag of prechopped iceberg lettuce and bottled ranch dressing.
>>
File: 1427165369118.jpg (13KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
1427165369118.jpg
13KB, 375x360px
Spend more time cooking with your boyfriend and less time blogposting loser
>>
>>9143775
Nobody else will love your larping fat ass anyway.
>>
>>9143775
literally just popping into this thread to call you a loser... get some fucking skills you worthless sack of cunt meat
>>
>>9145475
Sage next time, dumbass.
>>
>>9143825
"maybe I should break up and be single"
Yes
>>
>>9143825
yikes.
>>
>>9145538
Stop bumping your shitty bait thread, OP.
>>
File: 1491779620149s.jpg (7KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
1491779620149s.jpg
7KB, 250x228px
>>9144257
Not women in their 50s, women in their late 70s and older. Especially Southern.

My grandmother is a wonderful cook. She will be 95 in a couple of months. I call her up every now and then for advice, and sometimes she will call me for other recipes.
>>9143825
I'm married. Get off your ass and contribute. I have a broken ankle and I still manage to cook for my spouse and I and keep the house clean since I cannot work atm. So I'm doing the majority of the housework. It isn't that hard. Just watch videos or read simple recipes and follow along. It isn't rocket science, it isn't hard.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.