[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chicken Wing tips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: tips.jpg (48KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
48KB, 500x271px
Made some bomb ass wings but now i got the tips left

What should I do with them??? Don't really feel like making stock
>>
speed fast in your car, past the local skid row and throw the refuse out of the car as fast as you can. never look back.
>>
Pet food?
>>
Chew on them raw until you get sick then vomit and shit yourself consecutively
>>
>>9141887
>>9141879
>>9141878
should have known the cooking part of 4chan would be full of autists
>>
>>9141893
Your the one who doesn't wanna make stock bitch what do you want me say? They're useless like you feed them to your dog than kill you are self
>>
>>9141898
your're re
>>
>>9141898
guess ill make fucking stock then. i wanted to eat them like i do wings
>>
Fry them until super crispy and eat them?
>>
Why didn't you eat them? Fry them till crispy then start to carmelize a mix of fish sauce sugar garlic and Chiles in a pan until it becomes tacky and at the tips and toss until they're well coated.
>>
>>9141922
i might oven bake them. thats how i did my wings anyways
>>
>>9141873
stock
>>
>>9141873
You should definitely make stock.
>>
Coat them with a nice jalapeno and garlic rub and then use them to tickle your prostate
>>
>>9141956
>>9141952
>>9141898
ok but what do you add stock to usually?
>>
>>9141906
Eat them then ya dingus
Or throw them in the trash and go buy a for me
>>
>>9141969
Store bought stock to ensure the correct microorganisms are cultured accordingly.
>>
>>9141873
Stock or fry them and toss in sauce and eat like the regular wings if that is what you wanted to do in the first place. How much are you into chewing skin and bone?
>>
deep fry and eat them

there's meat on dem der bones
>>
>>9141969
Soups and stews.
>>
>>9141873
Why did you cut them off in the first place?
>>
>>9141969
You add stock to food
>>
>>9141873
you could probably add them to a sauce
>>
>>9141893

>4chan
>not expecting autism

u wot m8
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.