[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are waiters so full of themselves they make like 40k a year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

why are waiters so full of themselves they make like 40k a year
>>
/ck/ is a board about food and cooking
>>
>>9140107
blow it out your ass
>>
File: 1459874595618.jpg (173KB, 930x528px) Image search: [Google]
1459874595618.jpg
173KB, 930x528px
>>9140104
>40k
>>
>>9140104
When I waited tables in uni, I didn't make even close to 40K a year, and I was a damn good waiter. That figure is BS.
>>
>>9140104
>they make like 40k a year

In the SF bay area, watiers take home an average of $73K. But since tips are under the table, scummy waiters always try to claim they are poor and underpaid.

Waiters are the one profession I would love to see replaced by automation.
>>
>>9140125
Guess you just weren't really that good of a waiter....
>>
>>9140129
Agreed. Waiters are some of the laziest people I've come across and waiting tables is hardly a job.
>>
>>9140132
Yes, I was. I was so good, I was poached from one restaurant to another a couple of times. The only places where waitstaff could be making 40K a year or more is in large, crowded cities, where dining out is a premium, and everything is expensive. In a smaller city or in a town, there's no way you'll make that much.
>>
>>9140129
>waiters replaced by automation
probably will be one of the rarest, considering we could already easily automate this if we wanted too. especially since many restaurants in cities have kiosks/iPads at tables now.

having an actual human being serve you food is different than a machine maybe, idk
>>
>>9140145
No. You lie. Like 99.9% percent of all waiters, you were just a lazy sack of shit, carrying food from a to b and expecting handouts for that. You're all the same, small town or crowded city
>>
>>9140104
That's pretty good for an unskilled position.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.