[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick breakfast ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: eggfacts.png (35KB, 183x256px) Image search: [Google]
eggfacts.png
35KB, 183x256px
Any ideas for something I can quickly shove down my gullet in the morning? I want something that's quick to prepare(or can be made ahead) and quick to eat. Being easy to eat is important because I have zero appetite when I wake up. I don't eat anything and then I get hungry and weak by lunchtime.

I'm thinking about just scarfing down some whole-grain bread to absorb the coffee and keep it from burning a hole in my stomach. Any other ideas besides eggs?
>>
Protein shake, fruit, yogurt, almonds
>>
Instant oatmeals with different fruits. Dried meats.
>>
>>9139913
Oatmeal takes too long to eat, and the dried meat won't last. I'll be munching on that shit all day.
>>9139905
I really should eat more yogurt and nuts, huh? Finna get some Activia so I can shit better.
>>
>>9139929
>Oatmeal takes too long to eat
What the fuck? You literally don't even have to chew it dude.
>>
>>9139896
half yolk eggs with sauteed diced jalapenos and cubed ham. shit's delicious easy and healthy.

any recomendations to add to this? it's what i usually do.
>>
>>9139929
didn't read this, if oatmeal take too long anything takes too long like shit
>>
>>9139934
I love me my oaty meal. I always make 2 servings' worth according to the package. It takes a while to eat. I haven't cared enough to eat breakfast lately, so I want to make it as easy as possible to get nutrition.
>>
a banana
>>
>>9140002
bananas take too long to peel
>>
Preprepared burritos. Just take whatever you like, fold it up, and put it in the fridge.

In the morning just eat cold or microwave it up.
No eating utensils needed. Fillings can be varied in a lots of ways, to keep it fresh and adjust to current tastes.
>>
>>9139896
Eggs literally take 2 minutes to make warm up a tortilla in the meantime and u got a burrito. Cereal, fruit, stop being a retard. He'll putting hot water in a top ramen takes about 5 seconds. Take it with you and eat on the way.
>>
Greek yoghurt with fruit or honey. Doesn't get much quicker.
>>
A cup of yogurt, a glass of milk, a piece of cheese, and a small ham sandwich.
>>
>>9139896
Breakfast burrito, scrambled or fried eggs, cheese, refried beans, maybe add some kind of sausage in there. Can be prepared ahead of time, stuck in the fridge, or freezer, and reheated in a minute or two.

I usually prepare 10 of them at a time, and it will last me two weeks.
>>
2 cups of whole milk. Don't do it every day or you will get the shits. If this takes to long just hire personal cook.
>>
>>9139896
Just bring almond or any kind of nuts with you
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.