[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone noticed a decline in fast food quality? I know it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 20170707_004757.jpg (3MB, 3984x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170707_004757.jpg
3MB, 3984x2988px
Has anyone noticed a decline in fast food quality?
I know it's only fast food but it was never this bad. Before I could go to McDonald's and not have to worry about getting a charred old beef patty with cold fries but now when I get something it's always shit. It's like there is no one quality checking the food anymore. This is happening more frequently at the low end fast food chains like taco Bell and McDonald's.

How close are we to getting robots to prepare our food for us because this is unacceptable.
>>
I haven't noticed a decline in the quality. To me it's about the same as it's always been.

Then again I don't at the major fast food chains as much as I used to. The ones that are utterly shit have always been utterly shit. For example there are three locations SPECIFICALLY of BK, MCD and Taco bell that I basically refuse to eat at and then like another one of each that I prefer to eat at. The locations have been consistent and still are as far as I can tell.
>>
>>9138133
Last time I went to mcdonalds:
>only 2 cash registers open
>wait 10 mins in line
>wait 15 mins for food
I get faster service in a real fucking restaurant.
>>
it certainly aint cheap in Australia anymore
>>
>>9138133
> low end fast food chains like taco Bell and McDonald's.

Part-time McDonalds employee. I've spend the majority of my employment as a 'back' area worker (kitchen).

The problem is this unrealistic push towards having a low labor cost in relation to sales. That is why the quality of workers is from the bottom end of the employment market.

A handful of people are actually committed to pursuing other endeavors in life and are enthusiastic and give some level of fuck about their job, regardless of what it is.

The majority of employees I'm surrounded by are paid close to the minimum wage, a lot of them are in high school or just completed - paid even less. Couple this with a dictatorship managerial attitude of supervisors and your staff stop giving a shit altogether.

Not trying to boast on an online anon forum but I am perhaps the best back area worker at my current store - take my work from it.

Just to summarize, they're all about putting profits over food quality and people/employees. This environment breeds the worst kind of employees at both the floor and supervisor level.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.