[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Avocado is overrated.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: avocado.jpg (27KB, 650x380px) Image search: [Google]
avocado.jpg
27KB, 650x380px
Avocado is overrated.
>>
Hating on avocado is overrated
>>
>>9135303
this
we get it, avocado is only good for guacamole and is inexplicably popular even though it's pricey and bland
no need for an avocado thread every day
>>
>>9135298
I've never had a good one, but I think that's more on me than the avocado's themselves.
>>
Avocado has been an everyday food for me my whole life and I agree. I usually pass on them because they're not worth the calories and I don't know how to eat less than a whole one without wasting lemon juice.
>>
>>9135298
I've never eaten avocado.
What does it taste like?
>>
>>9135306
It's great in sushi as well.
It's a food item. I don't get why people get so frustrated about it. Why do you care so much about what other people like to eat?
>>
>>9135318
cucumber butter
>>
>>9135318
It's buttery and has kind of a unique, very mild taste.
>>
>>9135318
like bitter butter
>>
>>9135306
>pricey
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
White people ruin Avocado
>>
>>9135306
Guacamole is pleb. Avocado is meant to be scooped and eaten with a spoon, and covered in nothing but pepper and salt.
>>
Where does this avocado meme come from? Is it an American thing, do people not usually eat avocado in the USA?
>>
>>9135349
where i am, pretentious melbourne cafe scene, plenty of pleople will not shut up about how smashed avo on toast is their favourite thing, like its good but it's nothing at all special, no one gives a shit that it's also a monosaturated fat
>>
File: mewaitingfor(You)'s.gif (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mewaitingfor(You)'s.gif
1MB, 1280x720px
>>9135359
omg did you here about the avacado only restaurant in amsterdam, imagine getting baked and going there, haha, right on
>>
File: 1439873305194s.jpg (7KB, 239x229px) Image search: [Google]
1439873305194s.jpg
7KB, 239x229px
>think avocados were super healthy
>eat like 3 a day for a month
>gain 10 pounds

just fuck my shit up
>>
File: raw.gif (1MB, 480x228px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
1MB, 480x228px
>>9135298
>he's never had avocado soda with a twist of lime
>>
>>9135750
You're a retard.
Your Reddit frog confirms this.
>>
>>9135306
It was cheap before white people started liking it.
>>
>>9135750
You're going to get fat when you eat avocado with French fries 3 times a day with no exercise.
>>
>>9135298
Irs just tasteless, Its as if water was a fruit
>>
I personally love avocado because its a great neutral base, kind of like plain greek yogurt--healthy for you, and a lot of directions to take the meal. But there's literally a ton of shit to do with avocado, so experiment with it...

You could make Avocado Tzatziki, with either cucumber or spinach, or mash it up and make your own guac seasoned to taste, or dice it and eat cold in a wrap, or slice it and bake it--or sautee it...grill it...hell I've even done sauteed avocado with butter, cinnamon and a bit of maple syrup...sweet or savory, cold or hot, mashed or firm...what's not to like? If you're talking about the overpriced hipster angle, set that aside and say who gives a fuck, really? Then eat a fucking avocado the way you like it. You don't have to share it on instagram or some dumb bullshit...
>>
>>9136378
It wasn't so much white people generally, but vegans. Some of them supplement their nutritional needs with coconut oil and other oils, but the full retard, "all oils are bad for you" vegans, one hundred percent depend on avocados for all their good fat intake, and the price hike is the result of that.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.