[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that the more horrible a culture treats women, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Sabra-Hummus-Classic.png (97KB, 259x266px) Image search: [Google]
Sabra-Hummus-Classic.png
97KB, 259x266px
Is it true that the more horrible a culture treats women, the better that culture's food tastes?
>>
>>9134924
hummus is jewish
>>
>>9134924
maybe that's why white people food is so lame and spicy.
fucking nu-males.
>>
>>9134990
White nu-male cucks are exactly the kind of people who love Sriracha, limes, and avocados.
>>
Germans are total cucks and have amazing food
>>
Absolutely not.
>>
Sabra is an Israeli brand, and women aren't treated poorly there?
>>
>>9134924
>citric acid instead of lemon juice
>>
>>9135184
Ever see a woman pray before the Wailing Wall?
>>
>>9134973
It's middle eastern
>>
>>9135204
They pray on a separate part, I thought

Like, still the same dumb wall but somewhere else
>>
>>9135216
Where do you think Jews originated?
Retard.
>>
>>9134973
Hummus is Levantine, it isn't explicitly Jewish even though Israeli Jews, being part of that criteria, do eat it as well as non Jews.
>>
>>9135216
and where is jeruslum?

>>9135240
it originated from the jews and spread throughout the region. I will say many levantines had an important role in spreading its popularity early on.
>>
>>9135259
>and where is jeruslum?
Europe.
>>
>>9135262
its in the Levantine region you dip (probably tzaki)
>>
>>9135161
>Amicucks worse than the gooks
kek
>>
>>9135224
Yes, only Jews lived in the middle East, since Jehova created them.
>>
>>9134924
Well OP are you happy? Did your little low effort bait thread get you the attention you so desperately craved? Hope you got it out of your system, because next time I find you shitting up my board I will reign holy hell down upon your infidel ass. See those of us who have been around a bit care about board culture and quality there's a saying you may have heard "lurk maor." Why don't you go ahead and give it a try next time or you may end up waking the dragon, and that could end real ugly. Or so I hear ;)
>>
>>9136052
Settle down, autist.
>>
>>9137876
Sabra is the name of a person not a massacre.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabra_(person)
>>
>>9134924

Most middle eastern restaurants I go to actually have some really, really bland fucking humus. I swear one I went to just mashed some chick peas with some oil. It was so fucking unsatisfying.
>>
>>9138281
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabra_and_Shatila_massacre

Ten shekels have been deposited into your account, Yehudi.
>>
>>9134924
Last I checked the French and Italians don't oppress their women, though at this point they may want to consider it.
>>
>>9135161
>eastern europe dark green
>western europe light green
>>
>>9134973
jews make their women sit in the back of the bus and throw garbage at female cyclists who dare ride provocatively through the neighborhood in their whore shorts
>>
>>9134973
Its Arabic
>>
>>9139716
muslims throe stones at people they dont agree with and force their women to wear burkas.
Christians burned and leveled until they were forced out of law
whats the point?

>>9139733
Jewish and spread throughout the levantine region
>>
>>9139742
My point was obvious, short bus
Read the thread again
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.