[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Another Fucking Soylent Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: caroline-wong-soylent-.jpg (201KB, 1120x630px) Image search: [Google]
caroline-wong-soylent-.jpg
201KB, 1120x630px
So what's the verdict on this stuff?
>>
The verdict is that this is another fucking Soylent thread.

If you believe in meme foods this one is the worst, and doesn't belong on a board dedicated to food and cooking.
>>
>>9134865
Get the drink, not the powder
Haven't tried any of the flavors
>>
>>9134868
Wow, rude. Soylent is a totally legitimate and viable food product.
>>9134870
What's the original taste like?
>>
>>9134880
Kinda oaty, very slightly chalky. Neutral enough that it would make a great base for fruit shakes. I found it easy to drink but I wanted a glass of water after. I only ever drank at most 2 a day.
>>
>>9134865
I've tried the original drink. It's good if you like milk or plant milk. I'm not really that kind of person though so I didn't drink it often. I've used it in cereal (watered down a little, since it's a tad thick), and oatmeal though and it was good. Could probably have added some cocoa, vanilla, and stevia and it would have been more drinkable for me, or added it to a protein shake or smoothie. I just wasn't dedicated enough to drink 3 a day and nothing else. It's palatable enough to do that if you really wanted to though.

Would really like to try the other flavors.
>>
it tastes like the milk after a bowl of cheerios. my brother almost threw up when he drank it, but i quite like it myself.

refrigerate and add some chocolate syrup and it's fantastic
>>
So what do you get from this that you don't get from a multivitamin and serving of protein powder that costs 3x less?
>>
If I had to guess, it would be a protein shake jazzed up, sold at a much higher price point for far less.
>>
>>9134865
>>9134870
>>9134880
>>9134892
>>9134909
>>9134911
kill yourselves soylent shills
>>
>>9134865
The green one is the best.
>>
>>9134865
Missing a lot of stuff that's in whole plant foods, and provides less satiation for the calories because your dumb brain perceives food as being less if it takes less time to eat. Also rat piss.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.