[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smoked Salmon Hot or Cold?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: salmon.jpg (58KB, 616x462px) Image search: [Google]
salmon.jpg
58KB, 616x462px
I went to get lunch at the pier today. I ordered smoked salmon and I was surprised when I got it because it was cold. Is this how it's supposed to be?
>>
>>9133640
Yes. Do you seriously think you're going to be served smoked salmon right out of the smoker?
>>
>>9133640
retard detected
>>
>>9133640
>muh tendieeeeeeees
>>
You can get smoked salmon hot, I don't know what the plebs in this thread are thinking but you definitely can. It's just that it's likely to be specified on the menu. I will sometimes smoke a side of salmon then cut fillets off and fry them.
>>
>>9133640
You can eat it both cold and hot, I prefer eating it hot! I recommend warming a piece of smoked salmon gently in the oven to achieve a warmer temperature(don't start cooking it), boil some potatoes and serve it with a cold white sauce. The "white" sauce" is made by combining sourcream, dill, mayonnaise and sweetpeas. Mix and adjust the flavors with salt and pepper(you could add some lemonjuice if you want some accidity :) This is a typical recipe from the southern parts of sweden, enjoy!
>>
File: 1483453558611.jpg (318KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1483453558611.jpg
318KB, 1200x675px
I just wanted to post this
>>
>>9135126
I see that you, too, has excellent taste in smoked salmon. I personally like to put some slices of lemon on top or inside (if you get a whole salmon). I'll add fried asparagus aswell. The sauce, I'll just do sourcream, dill and roe though.
>>
>>9133640
depends if it was cold or hot smoked ofcourse, your pic shows hot though.
>>
>>9133640
typically served cold
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.