[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the best fruit? can't believe how much i like it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

Is this the best fruit? can't believe how much i like it.
>>
It's just water with a bunch of pulp that barely tastes of anything.
It's pretty shit-tier, even just in the melon world.
>>
>>9132167
I don't have any (or at least it doesn't feel like it) pulp in mine you must buy them really ripe. as for the water that's what makes it so refreshing especially using it as a followup to a meal. i can't describe the sweet flavor of the flesh but it is heavenly and melts in the mouth like nothing else.

the ONLY downside is the seeds. so fucking many seeds even in the "seedless" watermelons. if someone invented a device to remove the seeds like a magnet they'd deserve the fucking nobel peace prize.
>>
I like cantaloupe better
>>
I agree. There is no better treat than waking up on a hot summer morning and eating a nice chilled slice of watermelon for breakfast, it satisfies all muggy morning cravings at once
>>
>>9132162
It's pretty good. One of my favorite childhood memories is going to the watermelon field with my great grandfather and eating them for breakfast, while he tell me stories and shares wisdom about life
>>
>>9132410
Are you a slave?
>>
File: lychee-nutrition-facts.jpg (18KB, 320x265px) Image search: [Google]
lychee-nutrition-facts.jpg
18KB, 320x265px
>>9132162
Lychees are superior in every way, proof me wrong fucking melon licker I'm so sick of it.
>>
>>9132162
Love water melon, the taste of summer.
>>
File: 1024px-Date-seller.jpg (233KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Date-seller.jpg
233KB, 1024x768px
buy my dates
>>
>>9132441
weebs not welcome
>>
File: Jackfruits 2.jpg (553KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Jackfruits 2.jpg
553KB, 1600x1600px
>tfw I can eat these whenever I want while knowing there are western cucks who has never tasted it or have to pay premium price for it

Feels good man
>>
>>9132458
But Japs love watermelon.
>>
>>9132460
there's a reason we don't grow or import certain fruits in quantity

all those asian fruits are tasteless/taste bad
>>
>>9132472
>there's a reason we don't grow or import certain fruits in quantity

Yep. They're not on the menu of fast food places so the average amerilard is scared of them.
>>
>>9132460
I have 5 jackfruit trees in Texas.
>>
>>9132162
>>
>>9132426
kek
>>
>>9132167
wrongest opinion ever posted on the internet
watermelon is the food of the gods
i will devour fifteen pounds of it in two days, i wait for it all fucking year
and then it's gone, like tears in rain
>>
>>9132232
>>9132232
says the whiny bitch who never had watermelon seed spitting contests in school
back when there were real seeds in those fuckers
>>
>We know it was not a watermelon with which Eve tempted Adam, for he repented.
>>
>>9133562
Sorry I don't speak gobbledygook
>>
One word:

Kiwifruit!
>>
>>9132441
"Guys, I bought one of those sodas in the ethnic foods aisle once,"
>>
>>9134172
"watermelon2good"
>>
>>9132441
>>9132460
I have no idea what these could possibly taste like but they look like the type of fruit that could taste better than they look. i so much as see watermelon and my mouth waters but i'm not sure about this alien stuff.
>>
File: 1463644661028.png (207KB, 600x635px) Image search: [Google]
1463644661028.png
207KB, 600x635px
>>9134172
>>
>>9132162
Watermelon is trash-tier. Eat a mango.
>>
It's like 90 percent water. Literally any other fruit tastes better.
>>
>>9135051
>It's like 90 percent water.
That's the entire point. Eating watermelon is a refreshing experience, no other fruit gives you the sensation of cold sweet water rushing down your throat as you chew it
>>
>>9134650
Jackfruit looks and taste great, even if you only seen the picture for the first time I can't comprehend why you think it looks bad.

The only downside is it takes some time to peel the fruit and remove the seeds. Which I can imagine being a challenge for murricans considering they buy peeled oranges stored inside plastic box.
>>
I have this and blueberries in my fridge. Two best fruits.
>>
File: 1463094759163.png (401KB, 800x520px) Image search: [Google]
1463094759163.png
401KB, 800x520px
>>9135073
I'm afraid they just don't understand this God tier Melon.
>>
the tomato is the best fruit...
>>
>>9135074
>Peeled
Are you trying to tell me they come with rind yuropoor?
>>
It's either apples or strawberries and it's not even close
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.