[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alc 2.0

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2072.gif (3MB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2072.gif
3MB, 500x424px
I'm tired of the same "I'm such a drink xD" threads. Lets elaborate the concept a bit. What are some good advice when it comes to drinking, for example;
>how to best drink socially without becoming too drunk
>beer, wine, booze; in which order?
>what to eat before and during in order not to ruin the night
And what I most of all want to know
>how do you cure a bad hangover?

My best tip is, when you start to get a bit too drunk, eat a hot chili or a piece of fresh ginger. It'll get you back on track.
>>
>>9131280
>I'm such a drink
>>
>>9131280
step one: don't be underage
>>
Stop drinking before you're too drunk
I'll take questions that seem important when you're 17 for $100, Alex
Whatever you want. If drinking too much ruins the night, drink less
Wait until it's gone, wa la
>>
>>9131280
High quantity, low volume. Bitter is good because you physically can't chug it down too fast.

Spirits > beer > wine

Complex carbs and something like green beans or asparagus before, whatever you want during because by then it's too late.

You can't cure a hangover, just mitigate the symptoms while it passes. Hydration and more sleep are your best bet.
>>
chicken noodle soup and a sprite/7up followed by a nap works wonders for hangover
>>
>>9131280
practice drinking. learn your limit and don't don't go over it

order doesn't matter. mixing alcohols might make you want to throw up, otherwise it's more about how much you drink, not the order

literally anything you want. I sometimes choose not to eat before drinking so I can get inebriated before last call

rest and water. if you threw up the night before, eat some udon
>>
>>9131280
>I'm tired of the same "I'm such a drink xD" threads
Have you tried filtering /alc/ threads and not naming yours the same?
Click on "settings" on the top right of the page (yes on mobile too), then "Filters & Post Hiding".

You need to be over 18 to visit 4chan.
>>
Only drink staut
>>
File: angrydog.jpg (82KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
angrydog.jpg
82KB, 240x180px
when your lips start to feel numb, switch to water for the next drink. if you want to keep going, start alternating between alcoholic drink and water. this will keep you buzzed for a long time without giving you a hangover.
if i'm drunk but i want to keep drinking, i stick to beer. booze only for the getting drunk phase.
full healthy meal before you start drinking. before going to sleep, must eat something salty or greasy (ramen noodles drained of broth work). NEVER go to bed drunk on an empty stomach.
i never get hangovers because i follow the rules above religiously. and i'm still in my early 20s, being young helps.
>>
>>9131280
>>how to best drink socially without becoming too drunk
Know your limits and stick to them. Pace yourself, and if you want have a soft drink in between drinks. There are lots of nice ones - tonic water, ginger ale etc
>>beer, wine, booze; in which order?
Makes no difference. Quantity is what you need to track, it is easy to drink a LOT of spirits if you are free pouring your measures
>>what to eat before and during in order not to ruin the night
Whatever you like, not too much or you will feel bloated and not too little or you will get hammered quickly.
>And what I most of all want to know
>>how do you cure a bad hangover?
Prevention is the key. At least 2 big glasses of water before bed.
>>
>>9131280
If I wake up hangover as fuck I take a cold but endurable shower while drinking loads of piss warm water. If I throw up I change the shower to hot for a while.
>>
File: 1494880376218.jpg (32KB, 361x426px) Image search: [Google]
1494880376218.jpg
32KB, 361x426px
You just gotta feeeeeel it man, usually I can detect whether the next shot will make me throw up or not and thats when you stop, so ya niggas dont call ya a bitch and you end up passing out and they draw dicks on your face.

Why the hell you drinking wine? We in college my nigga beer and liquor only unless your gay and dont want no puss. Anyways, Liquor before beer, never fear. Beer before liquor, never sicker. Do not take a shot after you have gotten drunk off of beer, its ok to take a shot if your not drunk yet but usually I will take like 5 shots then start drinking a beer so Im already feeling good yet i can still enjoy some beer.

You can eat anything, but a greasy and fatty meal with protein in the best. Dont start drinking on an empty stomach its always a bad idea.

Just make sure to chug a bottle or 2 of water before you go to sleep, eating some food helps too.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.