[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Olive Garden

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3236.jpg (42KB, 599x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3236.jpg
42KB, 599x430px
What do you think of the place /ck/?
>>
>>9128906
It always smells like ass inside.
>>
It's so fancy
>>
>>9128906
Everything except the bread is shit.
>>
Is good just needs more olives
>>
Are the sauces and soups still made in a distant factory?
>>
>>9128980
eh the calamari isn't too bad but I haven't eaten there in a decade
>>
>>9128906
It suffices.
>>
>>9128906
Shit tier
>>
>>9128906
The lasagna and breadsticks are great. Everything else seemed mediocre. Dirty plates and cutlery and the place looks all fancy despite being a casual restaurant filled with kids and old people like every buffet.
>>
>>9129062
>restaurant filled with kids

Not even once. Walk in, if spawn monsters present, leave immediately. Hard to believe restaurants stay in business that allow kids under 16 years old.
>>
>>9128906
It's ok. At least it's a step above Chili's and tgi friday
>>
File: 1417789687251.png (364KB, 496x421px) Image search: [Google]
1417789687251.png
364KB, 496x421px
I like it well enough. A little expensive for the quality, but whatever.
>>
>>9128906
I am a waiter at Olive Garden for going on almost a year.

Ask me anything
>>
>>9129388
do you guys microwave your food
>>
>>9128906
Food for fat lazy people unaccustomed to actually well made food
>>
I haven't been in a long ass time but I used to love getting the pasta FAGioli and dipping their breadsticks in it
>>
>>9128906
The chicken parmesan is decent. The food is too expensive for the quality though. They should limit the freebies and lower the food prices.
>>
>>9128998
Friend used to work at one, sent me a pic of a 5 gallon bucket of marsalla sauce
>>
>>9128906
Haven't been there in I think 13 years but I remember liking the breadsticks. I've been thinking about going for the hell of it sometime though. What should I get?
>>
It's 100% different by location.

Down in Texas (DFW) area, Olive Garden was generally very very good. The food was always cooked well and, while not the best, was very palatable.

I moved up to the Pacific Northwest a few years ago and every single middle-class family dining restaurant, including Olive Garden, is fucking garbage. I have had the worst dining experiences of my life up here. Particularly at Olive Garden.
>>
>>9129388
what's in the poopoo platter?
>>
Fazoli's is literally Olive Garden quality food for half the price and without all the bullshit. Fuck Olive Garden. If you want to eat big chain Italian go to Carrabba's. They actually don't suck.
>>
>>9129413
Yes. Most stuff is frozen and microwaved or fried
>>
>>9131938
Not true.
>>
Authentico
>>
>>9129413
A lot of stuff is heated up and not made fresh, much is fried. Most stuff comes in a can

People don't realize how shit the food is. It's like fast food tier but made to look fancy to fool people
>>
>>9128906
They got rid of their artichoke dip. That was a mistake.
>>
"Classy Italian Food" for niggers & trailer trash.

I once had a nigger gush to me about how great Olive Garden was with a straight face...

It's the burger king of italian restaurants.
>>
>>9128906
Very good if you go for lunch and get soup salad breadsticks. Very dissapointing if you go for dinner and order an entree
>>
>>9128906
Only been once.

It was alright. Too pricy for what it is. I'd just get fazolis to get more for my money with that quality of food.

Only chain restaurants i like anymore are cheddars and cracker barrel.
>>
>>9132026
That's the absolute worst thing a table can get for a server. It requires the most work and it's the cheapest.
If you order soup and salad there is a 100% chance your server is swearing at you in the back
>>
>>9132267
Waaah I'm a server at a shitty chain and someone is making me do more work waaah
>>
>>9132374
*spits in your food*
>>
>>9132267
You actually have to work rather than stand around the corner bullshitting with your coworkers?

Lazy fucking FOH
>>
>>9132423
Cry more that we make more doing less because we're white and speak English
>>
>>9132267
Is this bait? I tip soo
>>
>>9132456
Wow, 10% of 6.99 sooooo 70 cents.
A server's dream
>>
>>9132409
So petty that you're willing to get fired? Sounds like you need a new job
>>
>>9132455
Thanks. You've reaffirmed my committment to never tip again.
>>
>>9130295
>If you want to eat big chain Italian go to Carrabba's. They actually don't suck.

Oh honey, bless your heart.
>>
>>9128906
I think of it less like a 'place' and more like a prison.
>>
>>9130295

>Fazoli's is literally Olive Garden quality food

then why does Olive Garden's food taste better than Fazoli's food?
>>
>>9132511
>10%
Do you know how to tip?
>>
>>9128906
>What do you think of the place /ck/?

It's a fucking joke.
>>
File: Tour of Italy - 1990's.jpg (47KB, 635x433px) Image search: [Google]
Tour of Italy - 1990's.jpg
47KB, 635x433px
I'll be honest: back in the day, when I was a dumb kid, I thought their Tour of Italy was awesome. I ordered it every time we went.

Now I live in a state with much better Italian-American options, and I give the Olive Garden a wide, wide berth.
>>
Olive Garden went through a corporate shakeup back in 2014. Changed the menu, eliminated a lot of items, cheaped out on a lot of product quality. Quit going when they 86'ed the prosciutto burger.
>>
>>9130295
Fazolis is so close to the absolute floor of vaguely Italian cuisine it's comical. If you seriously think that place is close to ANYTHING else you must be a flyover who stuck red hot spoons on your tongue for your formative years.
>>
>>9133184
Wait they 86'd that burger?

Are they retarded?
>>
>>9133196

What IS the floor, then? Chef Boyardee?
>>
>>9133252
No, Spagettios
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.