[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Box mac hacks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

I'll tell you my recipe today for Improved Original. This is definitely something that you should try next time. If I'm going fancy with ingredients, this is still the base that I use every time.
Make macoronis to box instructions, drain, cheese powder add, now the change up, instead of milk and butter, just stir in a big spoon of sour cream. Stir fast so it doesn't get too hot and break. It makes for box dinner that is much creamier and doesn't taste watered down like adding the milk. My other things that I like to add are zucchini, fry it up first for goodness and less water content. Sliced hot dogs will always be bomb too, there are no rules.
So what are some of your favorite Kraft (or not) boxed dinner recipes?
>>
>>9128452
I usually throw in a can of tuna
>>
>next time
The fuck do you mean "next time"?
Are you insinuating I eat that box of hot shit with any regularity?
Making a roux is piss easy and gives you a cheese sauce 100x better than that shit.
>>
>>9128452
>favorite Kraft (or not) boxed dinner recipes?
Lazy fat fuck, this is not cooking. I'll bet your whole family is as stupid as you.
>>
I add a fuckload of chili powder and cumin.
>>
>>9128673
this
also butter instead of milk because milk just makes it gross and runny
>>
>>9128676
Literally this

Make a roux-based cheese sauce, can't go wrong
>>
I buy a single pack of kraft mnc, prepare a mornay sauce and mix the flavor packet from the mac and cheese into the mornay sauce then cook up a bag of macaroni including the stuff from the mac and cheese box
combine sauce with drained pasta, bake until the top is golden
>>
I like a squirt of 'cha in my 'ac and 'eese
>>
>>9128452
I like to buy some fine imported cheeses and grate them in, then mix with some Bar-S brand hot dogs, finely diced. Garnish with italian parsley. Bone appetite!
>>
>>9130859
>then mix with some Bar-S brand hot dogs

hot dogs take mac and cheese from good to great
>>
>>9128676
a roux will literally never have the same properties as a sauce made with sodium phosphate.
>>
boil some kidney beans with your noodles
>>
>>9128452
one box of mac plus one can of chili
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.