[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help with garnish/comment on menu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: fish.jpg (119KB, 675x450px) Image search: [Google]
fish.jpg
119KB, 675x450px
What's up /ck/,

I'm making dinner for an old friend that just returned from 9 months teaching english in another country. I've got the menu planned out except i'm having trouble figuring out the garnishes for the soup and entree. Also any suggestions to alter the menu so that there isn't so much red would be appreciated.

menu is
App- naked cherry tomato salad with white wine vinegar and mint
Soup- Beet watermelon puree topped with a balsamic reduction and ??????? (i wanted mint here but i didn't want mint with two dishes in a row)
Entree- Miso Glazed cod served with ??? (I was thinking just some sugar snap peas tossed in sesame oil and a little salt)
Dessert- sorbet from a local ice cream shop with bourbon whipped cream

I'm also baking some rustic bread to accompany the meal.

Thanks guys
>>
>>9128149
cook naked and let him eat something from your tits
>>
>>9128152
Good try but I am male cooking for a female.

Although that would be a good option if I knew that sex was a sure thing.
>>
>>9128149

You could make a watermelon gazpacho with the balsamico, add oil, bit of garlic and some chili for that sweet-hot effect. I'm away from home so cant give you a recipe but there's bound to be a few online. No clue as to whether beet would work with that though.
>>
sounds like an excessively sweet meal
>>
>>9128277
I've had what i'm looking for in the puree before and it ends up quite savory with the beets coming through and the watermelon just peeking out.

cod has been changed to salmon in parchment with dill and lemon but now everything on the menu is pink or red.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.