[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Burger King, Burger King give me a Whopper! Burger King Burger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: whopper.jpg (171KB, 572x381px) Image search: [Google]
whopper.jpg
171KB, 572x381px
Burger King, Burger King give me a Whopper! Burger King Burger King I want a Whopper! Yum, yum, yum give me a fries! I love Burger King! I love Burger King!!

Burger King is so delish. I love when I have a Whopper with cheese and an ice cold Coca-Cola. I want to go to Burger King right now and have a Froot loops shake and 10 nuggets for $1.49. I will have to wait until later because I'm doing a special diet. I also like their tacos and will probably get some of them too. The Whopper is still my favorite Burger King Burger though. Ice breg lettuce, tomatoes, onions and ketchup. So good. Burger King is my go to fast food
>>
>>9126056
Go away retarded faggot
>>
them stupid nignogs over at burger king forget to put my extra onions and mayo on my whopper 75% of the time, nowadays i have started checking the bag before i pull away from the window so i don't have to waste my gas driving back to get them sheboons to but some more mayo and onions on it
>>
>putting mayonnaise on a burger

Why are people disgusting?
>>
I could have sworn BK served pepsi. Guess I'm wrong.
>>
>>9126100

I McDelete everything from a double cheeseburger and put my own mayo on it.
>>
got a triple whopper today actually. asked for no ketchup/tomatoes, got both, along with way too much mayo, slivers of onion and lettuce just thrown haphazardly onto the burger, and three f grade meat patties loaded with the fakest tasting liquid smoke on the planet. ended up shitting the whole thing out minutes later, and it smelled just like it did going in
>>
I ordered a whopper

There was no cheese. WTF

You have to specifically ask for cheese?
>>
Usually ignore the ironic shill threads, but I had a double whopper this evening, so there's that.
>>
>>9126116
>raised on coke
>frequented many fast food places throughout childhood
>see pic
>realise I favor coke serving places and despise pepsi serving places
>likely not causation, but spooked nonetheless
>>
>>9126146
"Whopper" and "Whopper with cheese" are two entirely separate menu items.
>>
I went to BK recently, it was an utter disappointment. The picture of a burger straining under the weight of mountain of bacon with juicy tomato, pickle and lettuce transpired as a dry burger with a lone piece of chewy bacon hanging on for dear life. No idea where the veg went, I imagine it died of shame. At least with McDonald's, what you get is some semblance of what was advertised.
>>
I use to work at BK AMA

tips:

•if you don't mind waiting always ask for your food to be made fresh, this is especially important if you're ordering ANY chicken. the nuggets, chicken fries and original chicken patties dry out so quickly if you're not getting them fresh they fucking blow, the new crispy chicken sandwich is great btw, they're made from breasts and are generally huge but if you order one fresh it takes 6 minutes to fucking cook (woppers take 1:50 by comparison)

•the lucky charms shake sucks, tastes like weird thick cereal, don't get it. get the oreo shake and ask for extra oreo (you're not charged for it)

•don't order non wopper meat burgers, the buns for smaller burgers don't taste the same as wopper buns no clue why.

•BK fries suck and over completely overpriced, go to Wendy's and get the Baconator fries for the price of a fucking small fries from BK

•ask for the 'zesty' sauce, it's meant for onions rings but its good on anything

•unlike the terrible fries, BK hash brown rounds for breakfast are great

•the eggnormous burrito is great and worth the like 3.59(?), its got sausage, bacon, egg, shredded cheddar, hashbrowns, and creamy chipotle sauce

•everything on the value menu is shit, use one of the many coupons they offer get something less shit even though you look like brokefag using coupons
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.