[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good cheap blender that won't break?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

What's a good cheap blender that won't break?
>>
>>9124174
>good
>cheap

You can only pick one.
>>
>>9124178
How about the won't break part man
>>
>>9124186
That's part of "good".
>>
Teztst
>>
osterizer

anything will break if you treat it like crap
>>
>>9124174
>>9124186
I'm pretty sure you have to shell out hundreds of dollars for a blender that isn't a total piece of shit. I've bought two different ones I think and they both wouldn't blend for shit and broke within 1-2 years.
>>
>>9124392
Best deal going is a factory refurbished Blendtec. Roughly $200 and has a multi year warranty. Not to mention it's powerful enough to blend hockey pucks and all sorts of other silly stuff that will be far harder than any food you might want.

Easy as fuck to clean too. IMHO a must-have for any serious cook.
>>
>>9124404
I didn't know they had refurbished ones. But yeah, you really do have to shell out hundreds for a blender just that WORKS, let alone doesn't break almost immediately.

>I can either pay rent or buy a blender
Capitalism Yes!
>>
>>9124298
And any crap will break if you use it.
>>
>>9124174
Osterizer make sure to get the ones with just a switch or a knob with 2 speeds body is glass and metal
Those fuckers will last forever I've had one for 8years and still going strong
Avoid the modern ones with buttons and fancy programs you'll never use them and they break easier
>>
>>9124427
Yeah the problem with Oster is that they make so many different models. The ones they make really cheap to sell at discount stores like Wal-mart are awful. The ones they make for commercial kitchens (as well as Industrial or lab use) are fantastic. And there are others of varying quality in between.
>>
>>9124442
It's easy man the less options the blender has the more it will last
I have one with just a switch and it has no hint of giving up
>>
What about immersion blenders?
>>
File: mb.jpg (69KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
mb.jpg
69KB, 512x768px
>>9124174
>>
>>9124529
They're easy to use since you can just stick them down inside your cooking pot.

OTOH, they're nowhere near as powerful as a proper blender so they won't give you as nice a texture for your soups and sauces. They also can't crush ice so they're useless for making slushies, smoothies, frozen alcoholic drinks, etc.
>>
>>9124416
>everything should be free, the post
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.