[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ck/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: HawaiianPizzaTitle-667x444.png (119KB, 667x444px) Image search: [Google]
HawaiianPizzaTitle-667x444.png
119KB, 667x444px
What would you do if you found out that one of your best friends like pineapple on pizza?
>>
Out of respect for the Italians I would roll my eyes
Out of respect for my friends and taste buds I would eat it
>>
>>9124017
It wouldn't bother me.
>>
>you can't have fruit on a pizza
>but tomatoes are literally one of the basic ingredients for any pizza
>>
Pineapple tastes great on pizza.
>>
>>9124027
Being an Italian myself, I can tell you that most of us don't give a fuck if you put pinapple on your pizza. But if you put marinara or pizza sauce on a steak sandwich, then that's a different story, and you belong sleeping with the fishes.
>>
I would draw and color another groundhog for the fridge.
>>
File: 1466557341433.jpg (67KB, 517x650px) Image search: [Google]
1466557341433.jpg
67KB, 517x650px
>>9124077
Are you leaf?
>>
if they're just an acquaintance, cease all contact. if they're a close friend, slap them hard, and never let them pick the toppings when we order pizza
>>9124069
tomatoes have umami, they are not fruit
>>
>>9124243
>tomatoes have umami, they are not fruit
that's pretty shitty bait anon
>>
>>9124247
how the hell are tomatoes a fruit? they are far more savory than sweet. if tomatoes are fruit, carrots are fruit
>>
>>9124268
>how is a berry a fruit
I just don't know
>>
>>9124226

I'm a leaf and I love pineapple on pizza. I don't like ham and pineapple or Hawaiian pizza that much, though.

Pineapple with proper Italian-style pepperoni and some bacon is where it's at.
>>
File: IMG_1434.jpg (30KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1434.jpg
30KB, 220x300px
>>9124243
Retard.
>>
I would respect their opinion, acknowledging that everyone has their own tastes.
>>
>>9124270
>>9124276
peppers and eggplants must also be berries then, they're in the same family. are those fruits too?
>>
>>9124293
...yes?
Are you pretending to be retarded for a reason?
>>
>>9124268
>how the hell are tomatoes a fruit?
They contain seeds, numbnuts.

> carrots are fruit
No, those are roots which make them a vegetable.

You are aware that the definition of fruit vs. vegetable has nothing to do with taste, but instead has to do with what part of the plant they come from, right?
>>
>>9124308
>>9124299
we're talking about culinary usage here, not botanical definitions. this is /ck/, not /sci/
>>
>>9124325
>oh shit I lost
>better move the goalposts
ebin
EBIN
B
I
N
>>
>>9124017
We'll, at least they're not a faggot.
>>
>>9124308
Well the watermelons I grow in my yard have roots and they have seeds are they both? Are they none? Are they chickens?
>>
just gonna enjoy some tomato ice cream with tomato syrup on a fat slice of tomato and apple pie, because tomato is totally a fruit right?
>>
>>9124367
a carrot, is the root, its seeds also spring from flowers. where as a fruit the seeds are on the insides. like apples or berries.
>>
>>9124367
>Well the watermelons I grow in my yard have roots

That's not a root, anon, that's a runner, aka a vine or stem.

Watermelons are berries, which makes them a type of fruit.
>>
>>9124388
Not only have you /ck/ retards defied the laws of thermodynamics you've also managed to refute years of biological research.
I'm impressed.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.