[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the proper way to make milkshakes at Jack-In-The-Box?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: jack in the box milkshakes.jpg (14KB, 480x325px) Image search: [Google]
jack in the box milkshakes.jpg
14KB, 480x325px
What is the proper way to make milkshakes at Jack-In-The-Box?

Regular
>fill 1/4th cup with shakemix
>had 2 pumps of syrup
>fill rest of cup with shakemix, but stop before the line, do not completely fill cup or else it'll spill while mixing

Large
>fill 1/4th of cup with shakemix
>add 3 pumps of syrup

Now there's a certain way you're supposed to finish filling the cup with shakemix so it's a complete serving every time and that there's no weird dollop hanging over the cup. There's a way you're supposed to mix it that makes the syrup evenly distributed. How do you do that?
>>
>>9123601

why are your shake machines always "broken" late at night/early morning?

I just want my damn shake.
>>
>>9123626

Maintenance.
>>
What the fuck is shake mix?
>>
>>9124544
The mixture of chemicals used to create a shake at a fast food restaurant.

You didn't think they actually used real ice cream, milk, fruit, etc, did you? No, it's an artificial sludge.
>>
>>9124566
we have the same thing at dunkin donuts for the coolattas called "neutral base"
>>
>>9124566
I assumed it was soft serve ice cream. So milk and sugar with some preservatives and salt.
>>
I tried working at a Burger King during high school, but I had to quit after a week when I realized how disgusting the food was.

>what is shake mix
You don't want to know.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.