[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you don't recognize this you're not a real alcoholic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: real niggas know.jpg (3MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
real niggas know.jpg
3MB, 2988x5312px
if you don't recognize this you're not a real alcoholic
>>
Louche?
>>
Spike?
>>
Mead?
>>
Raw eggs in a shot of whiskey?
>>
thats what my shit looks like after a long binge
>>
ahh yes, the white dog shit special
>>
looks like prison wine
Used to make it in college with a couple of dorm mates
We managed to hide between 4 rooms like 15 gallon bottles that I set up with air locks. We all pitched in and bought the yeast and the apple juice and fermented it to about 16 percent alcohol. Had to add a lot of sugar though.
Tasted awful, burned a bit, but got you drunk really fast
>>
It's a prairie oyster. None of these supposed hangover cures ever work though, just water and time.
>>
>>9123213
Cheap ass white russian
>>
>>9123213
how do you expect us to tell what that is with your shit picture quality
>>
that semen layer really adds to the drink
>>
yea ok evidently nobody fucking recognises this. tell us OP
>>
>>9125308
this guy >>9124383 got it right on what it was but he's a goddamn retard implying they don't work its the easiest way to get food in you and all the worstichire and tobasco wakes your ass up so you can keep drinking it's genius I'm an expert trust me
>>
im a real alcoholic?! FUCK!
i dont remember anything before i was 20
i dont recognize my own parents and siblings let alone my friends or your fucking cum in a cup, OP.

but i recognize that youre a fucking faggot
fucking "real alcoholic"
>>
>>9123213
Did you cum into a glass of whiskey?
>>
>>9125766
I don't think you should be calling other people retarded, anon.
>worstichire
it's worcester.
>>
looks like a poorly executed old fashioned
>>
>>9125766
There is no glory in being handicapped by your own incompetence dealing with life.

Sort yourself out.
>>
>>9125862
>Sort yourself out
no
>>
>>9125862
You're no better off quoting some /pol/ meme "philosopher".
>>
>>9124379
I made some of this with champagne yeast and grape juice with those cheap plastic airlocks. Had the same experience where it tasted pretty bad, but it was super dry once those yeasties ate all the sugar and shit out alcohol so you got drunk quick. And it was a weird drunk.
>>
>>9125840
Except it's worcestershire.
>>
>>9123213
i dont recognize that.

o wow, that cured my alcoholism.
>>
File: EC 1118.jpg (20KB, 294x320px) Image search: [Google]
EC 1118.jpg
20KB, 294x320px
>>9125964
that's exactly what I did and exactly the same experience, though I used homemade airlocks to save a few buckaroos.
the feeling was a bit weird as far as everybody who drank it said. not bad though just different from commercial wines. a bit headier with a more pronounced hangover the next day.
I fermented my ciders dry as fuck and they got a weird chemical taste. also used white sugar to speed up and increase fermentation and alcohol percentage. Used pic related yeast
>>
>>9125766
Obviously from sask
>>
>>9125766
>he's a goddamn retard implying they don't work
No, they don't.
>>
>>9126451
yes they do for what they're intended for
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.