[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ck/ What are the best omelette ingredients? My personal go-to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Ham and feta omelette.jpg (523KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Ham and feta omelette.jpg
523KB, 1080x1920px
/ck/ What are the best omelette ingredients? My personal go-to is ham and feta usually with gravy on top, but I got lazy today
>>
spinach, halved green olives, diced onions, and diced ham. slice of colby jack topped with salt and pepper.
>>
>>9121364
ingredients mixed into the eggs or folded over?
>>
>>9121369
Folded over homeboy. I sautee everything first, then fold them in. Might have to have brinner tonight. Haven't made an omelette in a while.
>>
Cheddar, raw onions, kale
>>
>>9121378
maybe Ill head to the store and try that tomorrow but black olives instead
>>
>>9121341
That's burnt
>>
>>9121398
I love a little golden brown on my eggs
>>
>>9121341
>gravy

Come on bro, what's the point of eating a nice delicious healthy feta cheese if you're going to drown it in gravy?

I personally like mushrooms and sauteed onions, with green onion as a garnish
>>
>>9121398
>>9121789
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s10etP1p2bU

Jacques Pepin says it's okay to have browned eggs if that's what you like, and he's better at cooking than anyone on /ck/.
>>
File: Super Supreme Pizza.jpg (385KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
Super Supreme Pizza.jpg
385KB, 700x500px
>>9121341
>What are the best omelette ingredients?
Why, pizza of course!
Order a pizza the night before. Get lots of yummy topping on it. If they have a specialty pizza named 'supreme' that's the one you want. To make the omelette you just remove the toppings and cheese from a slice of 'za, heat it a bit in the micro and apply to omelette.
>>
>>9121341
feta and mushroom for sure is best but
ham pepper onion
spinach/broccoli/asparagus
bacon/turkey bacon
are also so good
damn i eat a lot of eggs but i'm gonna have to eat more if i'm gonna fit in all the omelettes i want to eat
someone please bump this thread at about 9:00am PDT tomorrow to remind me to buy feta
cheddar's fine to if it's all i have but i'd just as soon have no cheese
>>
I like freshly cut spinach and tomato with muenster cheese. I'll add ham if I want a little more saltiness.
>>
File: quiero.png (366KB, 483x420px) Image search: [Google]
quiero.png
366KB, 483x420px
>>9122041
>I fucking love pizza except I fucking hate bread
>been scraping the toppings off with a fork since I was 4 like some kind of damaged raccoon
>mfw this alternative
>>
File: 122.png (64KB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
122.png
64KB, 268x200px
>>9122041
this sounds like either the best or worst idea ever concieved
>>
>>9121341
Steak, mushrooms, red peppers, sauteed onions and mushrooms, Colby cheese, and sometimes drizzled with yolk. Also topped with sour cream
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.