[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crepes Central

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: crepes.jpg (65KB, 620x325px) Image search: [Google]
crepes.jpg
65KB, 620x325px
Let's talk about crepes.

What are your favorite fillings? Sweet or salty?

I basically just mix egg and flour, milk, butter, salt & sugar and make them on a buttered pan.

I was thinking of mashing some ripe bananas into the batter and filling them with dulce de leche and vanilla ice cream.
>>
>>9120072
We generally do not have crepes in our house hold, but we eat a ton of pancakes.
I do however make a crespelle manicotti. One of my favorites. I like them stuffed with ricotta and spinach.
>>
real crepes are a pain in the ass to make since you're supposed to let the batter sit out

for me, it is the ploy. the best thin pancake.
>>
>>9120072
crepe sammiches are goat crepes with egg and cheese and ham wrapped all up. I've had sweet and savory crepes as well choco chip ice creme crepe and then reuben sandwich crepe. Don't knock it till you try it the texture is so light it works. Just dont go and try and make like a fucking pork belly ramen noodle crepe thing.
>>
File: flambe.jpg (32KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
flambe.jpg
32KB, 400x533px
I boil mine in fresh orange juice + butter, then flambe with Grand Marnier for crepes suzette.

The hardest part for me is removing them from the pan without damaging them. Either I make them thicker and they seem more like pancakes, or I make them thin but destroy them on my way out of the pan.
>>
Mix in bananas. Thickens em up yeah, but having them cold the next morning with apple slices and cream is pretty patrician.
>>
>>9120072
nutella and ground biscuits
>>
>>9120538
>real crepes are a pain in the ass to make since you're supposed to let the batter sit out

there's no need for that desu

you can mix the ingredients while heating up your pan and it works just fine
>>
Sugar and lemon juice is the only correct answer
>>
>>9120072
Crêpe Suzette Ever time for me.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.