[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People Food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: isolated-dog-food_jg9rzk.jpg (44KB, 366x216px) Image search: [Google]
isolated-dog-food_jg9rzk.jpg
44KB, 366x216px
Okay /ck/ a challenge for you.
When I feed my dogs, I give them a bowl of dog food. It tastes good to them, and contains all the nutrients they need without too many calories.

So, in the same theme, how would you make people food?
I know soylent exists, but it's a drink and doesn't taste good.
>>
Easy
Chili with extra vegetables

Would have meat for proteins and fruits and vegetables for vitamins, if you believe you need grains and dairy, put cheese in it and throw crackers in it
>>
>>9119960
Whelp. There goes that.
>>
>>9119952
They already invented a people chow kind of food a long time ago. It's called breakfast cereal. It's a ridiculously similar concept.
>>
>>9119952
>When I feed my dogs, I give them a bowl of dog food
my neighbors dog loves chocolate
>>
I used to eat dog food when I was a kid, always dry. My parents thought something was seriously wrong with me until I stopped but I still enjoy opening up the dog food bag and getting that smell
>>
Army ration pack?

There is no perfect people food, it's tailored to the person and what they're doing. Eg a soldiers ration that has excess salt because they are going to be drinking more water than the usual guy (not all the time though the poor fucks) and more calories than the average man would need because they are doing physical activity all day walking with weight, digging, battles whatever.

What people need to do is take a slight interest in their own diet and their fitness whatever they decide their goal to be, more or less weight than now, and then eat accordingly and train accordingly. And make it a long term habit. Your mummy isn't going to always make your lunch and the government should have no part in such a thing.

So decide for yourself whether you want to cook up a storm one day a week and pre package meals for your llifestyle, or if you want to cook fresh meals every night because you enjoy it, or share the responsibility with your partner.

You're not an animal who takes a set feed, you can eat whatever you please, and should appreciate that
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.