[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

boat food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: cholesterol.jpg (209KB, 1484x989px) Image search: [Google]
cholesterol.jpg
209KB, 1484x989px
Hello /ck/

I'm not from around here, but I have a fun question for you.

I'm going to be cooking on a well equipped ship for half a dozen seafarers soon.

What's should I cook?
>>
A bullet
>>
Seafood you moron.
>>
>>9119189
are you allowed to fish off the side or back of the ship? should always be cooking what the sea provides you with.
>>
File: 1473887101455.png (55KB, 868x751px) Image search: [Google]
1473887101455.png
55KB, 868x751px
Whatever you catch
>>
if they're worth their salt, hog anus.
>>
>>9119189
cook them your penis
>>
File: 1498918749076.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498918749076.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
s4s has invaded, and i'm ok w/ that.
>>
Do you have a fridge or freezer or just an ice box? Either way canned and dried food will be your friend on any long trip like an ocean crossing. Pack some rice, or pasta, or potato, even flour to make hard breads. If it's a long trip you should cook whatever you can restock locally and of course eat what you catch, troll some lines behind the boat
>>
>>9119225
Very punny.

>>9119231
Unfortunately not.

>>9119356
I'll look into making calamari.

>>9119366
Nope, I'm an oldtimer from /b/, with some /pol/ and /g/ mixed in.

>>9120278
Should have a fridge and freezer. Should be a week long trip travelling along a single coast.
I'll definitely keep the grains in mind when I'm stocking up.
I wish I could fish, I'll see if I can't convince my crewmates to do so in the future, there seemed to be an unspecified objection to doing so which I think was legal or something.
>>
>>9120423
Fairly typical (electrical) kitchen

Stovetop, grill, oven, microwave, fridge, pantry, and anything that doesn't cost too much can easily fit in my budget for feeding everyone.

Ideas for good things to make over the course of about a week?
>>
>>9120448
Will they handle 2 meals on a rotating schedule so they have everything twice? Simplifies it. Either way plan for the total meals for the amount of days and a decent bit of work if you are also planning on taking watch etc
>>
>>9119189
Potatoes. They are healthy, fill pretty good and offer you a shit ton of variety.
>>
>>9120512
If I'm understanding you correctly: Cook something different each day, then serve it as a meal that day, and leftovers as a meal a later day?

I'm the only one exempted from watch since I'm the chef, go figure. I am tasked with making sure there are good snacks and coffee available to whoever's on watch though.

>>9120551
Will do. Especially since I've been craving home fries lately and would love to share the joy of eating them.
>>
>>9120402
>shitty dead end job as a cook
>Browses /pol/
Explains itself.
>>
>>9120647
Hah, you couldn't be more wrong.

I'm doing it for fun and some very interesting related opportunities. Normally I just cook as a hobby and enjoy being a member of the upper class.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.