[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South california friends unite What do we think of del taco?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: logo[1].png (21KB, 346x180px) Image search: [Google]
logo[1].png
21KB, 346x180px
South california friends unite

What do we think of del taco? I find it to be better than taco bell. The fries are always fantastic and the half pound red burritos taste delicious. I only go when I get coupons in the mail that makes something free, stacked with the deal on tuesday
>>
*brappp*
>>
>>9118402
dont tell me what to do asshole, i'm not youre friend either.
>>
>>9118402
macho nachos
>>
>>9118418
your
>>
>>9118421
I tried those once. The chips were a tad stale but everything else was fantastic. Need to retry one of these days
>>
File: IMG_0830.jpg (677KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0830.jpg
677KB, 1000x1000px
>>9118402
They're pretty good honestly, compared to your other options anyway.

Pic related is my current favorite but I like most things on the menu
>>
>>9118462
Right on brother. What do you think of the 1/2 chorizo burrito? I just tried it recently and it was fucking great. I think anyone who has been to both DT and TB knows that DT is better, but only like half of california knows of it
>>
I think theyre a step up from taco bell but not by much

Also their big burritos(dont remember what theyre called)are fucking great
>>
>>9118496
I haven't tried it but it looks really good.

I've noticed too how del taco is relatively never busy whereas taco bell usually is. I think it just comes down to taco bell advertising way more and being able to afford more expensive locations in the city.

Honestly though I feel like their food is something between fast food and a legit restaurant. It seems like they juse use better ingredients, in the burritos and tacos at least

>>9118499
Aye the epic burritos are generally amazing, most of the tacos too
>>
Nice advertisement. If not an advertisement, nice autism.
>>
>>9118513
I get that feeling to. TB is just a bigger brand in general, where as del taco is just more of...honestly its like a local place and a chain. Its like how we only have norms as well. Overall, i just prefer the taste and its way cheaper than taco bell is. I like a lot of the menu but i like to keep it simple most of the time ironically enough, with just 2 red burritos and some fries.
>>
>>9118499
I usually feel more satisfied with Del Taco's menu. Usually out of Taco Bell all I get are just 1$ cheap stuff since the rest of their menu isn't really appealing.
>>
>>9118462
last time I ate at Del Taco was like 2007. I remember them having fries but not putting fries in burritos
>>
>>9118402
Chicken soft taco is life.
>>
literally the worst fast food restaurant i've ever eaten at. Their fry burrito was fucking disgusting, it was like eating paste with stale frenchfries in a stale tortilla. Even Tacobell is better.
>>
>>9118402
I didn't realize Del Taco was a socal only thing.

I certainly like it better than Taco Bell
>>
>>9118673
It's not. They have them in Nevada, and Colorado too.
>>
bay area has many del taco locations as well

it's basically the only place i can get an acceptable cali burrito

they don't have horchata though
>>
>>9118717
I went to SF once and didnt see any there. Lets face it, north california is flyover territory bro
>>
>>9119539
I lived in the bay area. There was one 5 minutes away. Northern Cal wins hands down compared to the desert you call home. Great food, better weather imo, and more to do outside. This flyover thing must just be something to make you feel better about living in LA or NY. Like going to the biggest concentration camp and bragging about it.
>>
>>9118414
BASED
>>
Georgia here. We got'em too. Not a bunch, but a few.

It's better than Taco Bell, but the service here is always fuckin terrible and the food costs way more.

I will say one exception: Taco Bell breakfast is better, imo.
>>
File: lindseylohan.png (240KB, 377x427px) Image search: [Google]
lindseylohan.png
240KB, 377x427px
>>9118681

in Michigan, too
>>
>>9118496
What?? Del Taco is all over California, I live in NorCal and there's one less than a mile from my house. They're everywhere.

Also, my favorite cheap item to order is a Deluxe Bean & Cheese burrito with green sauce. Also, they have the best fast food fries.
>>
>>9118681
And based Utah
>>
Del taco was there for me when I was going through some tough times in my life
>>
>>9119867
>based
>Utah
Hate to break this to you anon.. but uhh..
>>
Baja Fresh is GOAT
>>
>>9118402
Ex Oregon guy here, I sometimes miss Del Taco we had one in Salem looooong ago.
>>
>>9119867
Based?
What do the other wives and your 14 children think?
>>
File: 1476649290941.jpg (134KB, 446x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476649290941.jpg
134KB, 446x400px
>>9120489
>he's only man enough for 1 wife

Faggot
>>
Came and went in San Antonio but was honestly better than taco bell / taco cabana or mama margies. Sad desu senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>9118402
I'm going to be in South California next month for about two weeks.
Anything I should try?
>>
>>9120586
Del classic chicken burrito is wildly underrated

Get some fries, too. Their fries are world class
>>
Their menu is a lot simpler than TB, but the ingredients are way better quality.

I like that they grate their cheese from blocks instead of bringing in that sawdust-coated pre-shredded crap.
>>
>>9120591
They have Del Taco in imperial Valley?
>>
File: 1498442098668.webm (2MB, 722x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498442098668.webm
2MB, 722x1080px
Papa's Tacos in Laguna Beach has good tacos

And scenery, pic related. Can see a lot of trees in the background and the ocean
>>
>>9120601
Are you coming here for vacation? Why the FUCK would you torture yourself by going to Imperial County
>>
>>9118462
I love this
>>
>>9120586
Find an Alberto's and get their California or Carne asada burrito
>>
>>9120601
How the fuck would I know faggot?
>>
>>9120586
Make sure to try in n out
Classic socal food
>>
>>9120616
Yup it's pretty underrated

>>9120586
In n out, dog haus, tommy's, del taco
>>
>>9120664
This is a del taco thread, but OP needs to do exactly this.

Albertos is fucking legendary.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.