[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How y'all carrot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0162.jpg (216KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0162.jpg
216KB, 425x282px
I have a shit dickload of baby carrots and broccoli that I bought while pretty fucked up (they were on sale, and I'm a sucker), and they'll be nearing their end soon. How do you boys cook yours? I'm interested in anything, stews, soups, roasts, etc that include carrots. If anything sounds good I will go to the store and get what I need.
>>
Also I will probably just stir fry the broccoli with some cahsews and fried rice. Making rice to let cool overnight now.
>>
>>9116991
Whatcha mean?
>>
Eat them raw dude.
>>
>>9117014
Dude I can only handle so much hummus, I eat them with wings and blue cheese dip (when I make wings) but if those are my only options I am fucked.
>>
>>9116963
I like my carrots like I like my anal. Raw.
>>
>>9116963
Eat the babby carrots or throw them in whatever Chinamen food you decide to make with the broccoli. I usually turn leftovers into some kind of curry or fried rice.
>>
>>9116963
You ever have gajar halwa? Pan fry some minced or grated carrots in butter, add sugar, cow or coconut milk, and cardamom and/or cinnamon, then cook on medium until the milk dissolves into the carrot. Serve with crushed nuts on top. It is easily one of my favorite puddings and definitely my favorite egg free pudding.
>>
>>9117038
You can't just eat them? You require some sort of dip?
>>
carrot salad basically grate your carrots and then put them in a bowl with mayonnaise and raisins and mix.
>>
>>9118469
Eating baby carrots by themselves make me really uncomfortable. It's not the taste, it's the weird dry-but-not-dry mouth feel they have.
(Not op)
>>
>>9118475
>salad
How did throwing random shit into mayonnaise like a fatass trying to inhale leftovers ever get this designation?
>>
>>9118494
the mayonnaise is like a dressing.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (31KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
31KB, 267x200px
>>9118504
Yes, much like the lettuce or spinach is used as dressing for regular salads.
>>
>>9118494
Mayonnaise is the base of many salad dressings.
>>
>>9118516
I know this, but it doesn't explain why it's called salad instead of dressing or some more appropriate, specific title. It's a little autistic of me, but I spent an inordinate amount of time at work today making tuna salad and I need answers.
>>
>>9116963
Look up Alton Brown's pickle episode on Good Eats. He uses baby carrots to make spicy "firecracker" pickles. They'll last you a lot longer too. For the broccoli, there's lots of different salad ideas, casseroles, or you can do American-Chinese beef and broccoli.
>>
>>9116963
I'd recommend googling a "summer" soup recipe for both of them.
>>
>>9116963
carrots: salt, pepper, butter, lid, low heat until done (about 20 minutes)
broccoli: half cup water lid, high until water is consumed and veggie steamed (about 8-10 mins)
>>
BLEND THE SHIT OUTTA EM AND GET YOU SOME SOUP
>>
>>9116963
>shit dickload
calm down, its only smellz
>>
File: roast beef potatoes carrots.jpg (86KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
roast beef potatoes carrots.jpg
86KB, 620x413px
>>9116963

put carrots in a crock pot with potatoes and roast beef

>baby carrots

you fucked up
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.