[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which sauce would you use?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: RmvCwIE.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
RmvCwIE.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Which sauce would you use?
>>
>>9116905
All of them simultaneously.
>>
>>9116943
that would be gross.
Do it OP
>>
File: cravings.png (363KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
cravings.png
363KB, 552x414px
>>9116905
ranch, how is that even a question
>I want my pre pizza experience to be pizza so I'll use pizza sauce and cheese it up
>>
>>9116905
Theres 9 different combinations, you have 8 garlic knots. Choose wisely. Or just tear one papa
>>
Blue cheese or go fuck your mother
>>
>>9116962
I count 7.
>>
CHEESE
>>
>>9116962
>>9116972
8 different options if you count no sauce as an option.
>>
Where the fucks the garlic
>>
>>9117059
These are garlic knots. More garlic would be redundant.
>>
>>9116905
Id choose ranch first , cheese second, and pizza third. Which one do you like the most OP?
>>
>>9116962
>>9116972
>>9117055
8C4 is 70 total difference combinations.
>>
anyone who chooses ranch should be gassed.
Ranch is a scourge in culinary creation and should not exist
>>
>>9117716
Your fucking face is redundant
>>
>>9116905
Pizza mostly. Probably try some with Ranch. Papa John's cheese sauce is no good imo.
>>
>>9117761
I'm honestly not even sure why they have it. It's like a nacho cheese. How does that even go with breadsticks, cheesesticks, pizza, pizza crusts, or those chicken nugget things of theirs?
>>
>>9117767
I always thought it was too thin. I've had good cheese sauces from local places that have a bit of jalapeno kick to them, and in college I used to eat cheese bread dunked in it along with marinara separately. I don't even like nacho cheese, and that probably sounds sick as fuck, but it was some of the best shit I've ever had from a pizza place in my life. We would order the biggest one they had and just get so fucking drunk.
In fact, no one ever ordered the pizza from that place, just massive cheesebreads.
>>
File: gumbys pokey stix.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
gumbys pokey stix.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>9117780
>We would order the biggest one they had and just get so fucking drunk.
>In fact, no one ever ordered the pizza from that place, just massive cheesebreads.

We had a place just like that in my college town. It was called Gumby's Pizza and their cheesy bread was called Pokey Stix. We usually got some deal that included pizza but the pizza was really just an afterthought.
>>
>>9117792
Our bread looked very similar to that.
>>
>>9117792

Raleigh?
>>
>>9117792
Wilmington?
>>
>>9117792
we are
>>
>>9116905
I'd go get the cheap chipotle sauce out of my fridge and use that.

>>9116954
>Ranch
Why would you use the worst sauce?
>>
>>9117716
you can never have too much garlic
>>
>>9117805
>>9117998

Iowa City, actually.
>>
>>9116905
If they're garlic knots like I think they are, then the marinara without question. Ranch is for disgusting faggots and the garlic sauce would be excessive.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.