[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Chicago style """pizza"""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: food-pizza-1-tb.jpg (51KB, 750x546px) Image search: [Google]
food-pizza-1-tb.jpg
51KB, 750x546px
>Chicago style """pizza"""
>>
I'd rather have that than the grease-coated cardboard that New Yorkers swear by.
>>
>>9116881

That stupid shit you call Chicago pizza is nothing but a damn heart attack pie.

New York pizza is americas only "pizza" you fucking idiot
>>
>>9116874
Never tried it but I like the NY style. Chicago style sounds rich and buttery and all that cheese calls out to me. However, the sauce would be utmost importance. If it was a thick sauce like crap pizza from commercial joints - it would be repulsive.
>>
>>9116910
>calls Chicago "pizza" a heart attack pie
>completely ignores the accusation of New York "pizza" being 80% grease

At least there's substance in Chicago style, faggot.
>>
>>9116921
There is nothing of substance in the entire state of Illinois.
>>
>>9116926
You must be from Indiana.
>>
Am I a pleb for liking Giordano's over Lou Malnotti's? I haven't tried other places like Pequods yet.
>>
>>9116874
Nice tomato cheese pie. Now show us some pizza, faggot.
>>
>>9116874
A FUCKING PIE
>>
>>9117054
No, I too prefer Giordanos over Malnattis
>>
>>9117054
>>9117172
Yes, you are both plebs.
>>
I like salty cakes desu
>>
>>9116874

A cocky novice once said to Stallman: “I can guess why the editor is called Emacs, but why is the justifier called Bolio?”

Stallman replied forcefully: “Names are but names, ‘Emack & Bolio's’ is the name of a popular ice cream shop in Boston-town. Neither of these men had anything to do with the software.”

His question answered, yet unanswered, the novice turned to go, but Stallman called to him: “Neither Emack nor Bolio had anything to do with the ice cream shop, either.”
>>
>>9117060
>he doesn’t understand the use of multiple quotations
hello lebbit
>>
>>9117518
(The store is named after two homeless men.)
>>
File: StLouisPizza.jpg (61KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
StLouisPizza.jpg
61KB, 640x425px
>>9116874
>>9116910

Boys, boys, I think you both need to sit down, so the adults can talk. Alright, now that that's over, I think we can all agree that St. Louis style pizza is truly the "American" pizza?
>>
>>9117054
gio is far superior, good job
>>
>>9116874

ah, zah', bra' meeeeeeeeeeeeeen
>>
>>9116926
lmao chiraq bigger blown the fuck out
>>
>>9117536
That's an open faced quesadilla.
>>
>>9116874
The one thing that city is good for.
>>
>>9117536
Looks like those deep fried omelette.
>>
>>9117054
yep, though pequods is slightly better than Lous
>>
>>9116874
>he doesn't appreciate a nice 'go za

neck yourself friend
>>
File: DEEP_DISH.jpg (237KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
DEEP_DISH.jpg
237KB, 1500x1125px
I'm like a 15 min drive from chicago.

Deep dish isn't your every day pizza, it's a treat pizza, it's the kind of pizza you get when you feel like spending a shit ton of money and treating yourself.

That being said, all the rest of our pizzas are god teir too, fuck that floppy NY pizza garbage with literally no structure and wtf is Detroit pizza anyway? It's square bullshit that's 90% flavorless bread and 10% shit
>>
>>9117054
Pequods is good. Gio is shit, malnatis is okay but the crust is dry and buttery. Anyone ever have Amatos?
>>
That's not pizza
>>
>>9118694
Based on the word pizza in this article, you are wrong

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago-style_pizza
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.