[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gordon Ramsay Masterclass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: GordonRamsayMasterclass.png (514KB, 801x523px) Image search: [Google]
GordonRamsayMasterclass.png
514KB, 801x523px
Has anyone here fucked with the Gordon Ramsay Masterclass? Is it worth the $90?

https://www.masterclass.com/classes/gordon-ramsay-teaches-cooking

Also, what are some resources I should be looking at online to git gud?
>>
>>9113335
What the hell did that nigga do to his head?
>>
>>9113342
Botox
>>
>>9113335
They were on youtube for a while and I watched about half a dozen of them so far. They're pretty good quality if you like to watch cooking videos, though I definitely wouldn't pay $90 for them.
>>
>>9113335
who the fuck are these masterclass people? They literally brought all the most famous people for their shit, they must be some jewish overlords or something.
>>
>>9113335
Why would you take a class for stuff known by every uneducated woman in the past? There's no depth to cooking.
>>
>>9113651
Oh, it's just for accessing videos? Spend that money on some cookbooks. You don't need them with the www existing, but they're pretty to have around.
>>
>>9113659
>cookbooks. You don't need them with the www existing
Sometimes the power goes out or my ISP fucks up, so I like to have books on lots of topics on hand just in case.
>>
>>9113659
The actual courses are available on most private torrent sites. The videos come with a work book as well. The recipes are written down along with ways to make them more or less high class, theres more information to complement the videos, theres curated additional information, as well as exercises to do.
>>
>>9113659
>Shit bad cooks say
There are very few places that have free recipes worth cooking
>>
I havent seen the gordon ramsey masterclass but im willing to bet its similar in style to the deadmau5 masterclass, which was pretty shit and covered only basics.

If you already know basic culinary things theres no point to it (having looked at the class titles). Only two classes out of the 20 look worth it (lobster pasta and chicken supreme). And both of those are just dishes
>>
I would pay $90 to attend any event where I get to meet Gordon Ramsay
>>
>>9115145
its an online course, not an irl thing
>>
Just do what I did and binge watch The French Chef.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.