[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eatan helthy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: black-beans-challenge-400x400.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
black-beans-challenge-400x400.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
I'm a fat fuck whats some good food to eat? Beans are looking like a super food, eggs too in moderation. I'm fine with meat so chicken and fish is fine. Im not hurt for protiens as you can see it's everything else how do I get fiber and shit
>>
>I'm a fat fuck whats some good food to eat?
Less than what you are currently eating. Also vegetables, legumes, whole grains and fruits.
>>
>>9111213
Don't be picky. Otherwise you're doomed. Variety is key since you won't start to crave fatty shit. Also try to take a little bit off of your usual portions, just tiny bit. When you get used to that, take more off. Never eat when you're hangry, so eat on schedule.
>>
Not carbs,(bread, rice, sugar, potatoes) carbs are good for a quick energy boost, so good as a morning or afternoon snack, other than that I avoid them, except for my bby pasta.

I go with whole grain pasta for extra fiber, fiber can help you slow your blood sugar spikes btw, just mix with some good jarred or homemade sauce.

Other than pasta I just make a lot of meat, mainly pork because cheap, and a lot of mushrooms, and I go through a lot of garlic.

Beans are good but I haven't made them much yet, good with chili.

I'm like 125lbs and mainly eat one meal a day, just do that and you'll lose weight desu. I had a fat ex-gf that would always sneak food after her parents went to sleep and she wondered why she was fat. I, on the other hand, did not wonder, she just ate too much, that's how that works
>>
>>9111213

prefer veggies, berries, shrooms, legumes and low fat animal cuts
combine with carb sources with low GI, which means avoiding white flour and freshly baked/boiled potatoes and white rice, instead preferring legumes, nuts and whole grain products
drink a lot of water

avoid sugar and food with too much calories per weight and high GI carbs

The main point is to keep your belly full with water and fiber, and your blood sugar level with low GI carbs, so that you don't feel like stuffing your face that much.
>>
>>9111373
if you keep your belly empty you did not even get hungry but as a fat ameritard it is your love to eat everyday
In Europa we do waterfast and eat only on weekends
Why i wonder that america is like 75% overweight
Could you stay alive without eating every hour?
youre Perfect indoktrinated by foodjews
>>
When in doubt cut carbs. For simple wait loss try and limit yourself to 50 net carbs (that's total carbs minus fiber) a day. Though if you want to lose fat fast and regardless of daily activity, keep net carbs below 30 or 20 and you might achieve the elusive keto meme.
>>
>>9111213
Whole plant foods. It's probably not possible for you to remain morbidly obese by accident without extracted sugars and fats.
>>
>>9111799
Keto is a shit diet. Almost every other way is better to lose weight with.
>>
>>9111213
Beans are great, but they're one of the more calorie dense vegetable foods out there. They're good as a substitute for more calorie dense foods like meat and dairy, but using them as a side dish won't help you lose weight. A good strategy is eat very small amounts of calorie dense foods and fill up on vegetable fiber heavy foods. Eat a modest serving of beans and rice, then fill up on a small mountain of kale or collards.
>>
>>9111816
Bean eating is associated with lower incidence of all-cause mortality. Grain can be minimized on less active days, but beans are always good for not feeling lethargic tomorrow.
>>
File: 1496117666439.jpg (102KB, 570x407px) Image search: [Google]
1496117666439.jpg
102KB, 570x407px
>>9111213

I lost 35 pounds in a month and now maintain and natural healthy body weight.

I went Keto/paleo with caloric restriction while intermittent fasting.

No bread, sugar, pasta, soda especially.

Drink tea, coffee, lots of water, and wine is acceptable. Stay away from sugary drinks and beer at all costs.

I eat twice a day, skipping breakfast. I drink black coffee in the morning to suppress my appetite until lunch. I eat a large kale salad with a tablespoon of raw unsalted pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and chia seeds. The salad has pepper, sage, and garlic on it and is topped with a vinegar based dressing. I take a multivitamin, garlic tab and milk thistle supplements.

For dinner I would have canned chicken, once again mixed with my seeds. And a side dish of olives or fruit or both.

The Kale contains your essential Vitamin A, C, and K. Has Protein, iron, and potassium while being low in calories The vinegar based dressing, pepper, multivitamin, water, and coffee all help boost metabolism and aid digestion of fats and calories.

The garlic cleans the blood, lowers cholestarole. and is good for the hearth among other things. The milk thistle helps keep my liver healthy and working because I drink a bottle of red wine at night. The multivitamin will help keep a balance of all other nutrients, vitamins, and minerals you may miss or lack.

The chicken, seeds, and olives have protein, fats, and many other important minerals and vitamins into your diet while being low in calories and fats.

Water is absolutely essential to this diet. At least a liter to two liters a day.

Don't eat past 7 PM or before 11 am.

I also walk two miles a day and have a full time job that is laborious in nature.
>>
Eat a cup of wheat bran + a glass of water every day to get plenty of fiber.
>>
>>9111213
Keto is the best option, overweight is your body developing insulin resistance.

Down the total calories you eat is good, but don't cut 40% or more or your body and mind react .
>>
>>9111357
>125 pounds
Manlet detected
>>
How bad for you is tofu? I've started eating it to reduce meat intake, and it's really good marinated and baked. Don't give a shit about the estrogen regardless of how legitimate it is.
>>
>>9111213
Eat tuna with salad, mix in a little mayo to make it taste decent. Cook frozen chicken breasts and have them with broccoli, cheap white rice or both. Use a little bbq or whatever you want on that. Oatmeal for breakfast. Only use water or semi skimmed milk it. Start with thgose sort of things and completely avoid and snacks like chips,chocolate, soda etc. Drink zero sugar soda if you have to, there are some decent ones out there. You just have to drink them chilled to make them taste nice.
>>
>>9111213
You're fat. You need to stop thinking about new food to eat. You should be thinking about food to stop eating.

Just reduce your portion sizes, cut soda and candy.
>>
>>9112940
No, he will just eat slightly smaller pizzas and less burgers that way. He might as well learn what's healthy whilst cutting out the crap. He needs more options.
>>
>>9111213
Stick to eating what you eat, do sports.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.